Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) (5906 Views)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) by ikenna58(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.

Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting for:

The 2016 Deloitte Audit Graduate Programme
Job Category: Advisory jobs
Refrence Code: 3570128

Role/Job Description:
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as 'ASSOCIATES' in the Audit function.

Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services in Audit to some of the world's most sought after clients.

About Advisory jobs
With a job as an Advisory professional at Deloitte, you’ll take a risk based approach to improving our clients’ performance and operating efficiency. Job focus areas within Advisory include Accounting and Finance, Assurance Services, Auditing, Internal Audit, and Mergers and Acquisitions.

Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:
Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:

Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division
HND certificate with a minimum of upper credit
Not more than 26 years old by 31 December, 2015
Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.

Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Refrence Code: 3570123

Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:

Click here to apply online

Reference Code: 3570133

http://jobs.deloitte.com/NG/Port-Harcourt/Advisory/jobid7079331-The-2016-Deloitte-Audit-Graduate-Programme?ss=paid&utm_source=emailalerts&utm_medium=general&utm_campaign=seositeemail
Re: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) by dadejola: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
please help, I have been invited for aptitude test by deloitte. Any idea as to what to prepare for? Urgently needed pls.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
dadejola:
please help, I have been invited for aptitude test by deloitte. Any idea as to what to prepare for? Urgently needed pls.
where's the test holding? Lag or Ph?

Meanyl, https://www.nairaland.com/881537/akintola-williams-deloitte-test/47#down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) by tscara(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
ikenna58:

In owerri,i know someone that will get you an international passport in 48hours! i did mine in owerri

Good day sir, sorry but I saw this your post. I would like to get an international passport in owerri. Can you help me with the contact of the person?
Thanks for your reply
Re: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pls, I didn't receive any mail
Re: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) by olajumoke12: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2015
am in lagos and have not receive any mail till now
Re: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015/2016 (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt) by dadejola: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
held in lagos. thanks for the response. i passed, onto the interview phase now. any idea as to what to prepare for?
MarvellousGod:
where's the test holding? Lag or Ph?

Meanyl, https://www.nairaland.com/881537/akintola-williams-deloitte-test/47#down

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Gsm/mobile Technician In Nokia Care. / How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? / Job/vacancy Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.