Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering (1296 Views)

See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! / Nigerains Are Suffering, Poverty Is The Reason Behind Kidnapping- Dangote / Is It Possible To Do Business Without Borrowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by manydgreat(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
As a unversity student. i intend going into business while studying. As much as i want to graduate and come out as the best student, i also need finances to support both myself and my academic parole. So i thought of starting a business but am not sure of managing both and not loss focus on my studies and my business not fall.

please advice please expecially from those that have had experiences on this.

please don,t ask the kind of business as have not decided the type yet...just think of business.

thanks all. your advices will be appreciated
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by yemmit90: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
manydgreat:
As a unversity student. i intend going into business while studying. As much as i want to graduate and come out as the best student, i also need finances to support both myself and my academic parole. So i thought of starting a business but am not sure of managing both and not loss focus on my studies and my business not fall.

please don,t ask the kind of business as have not decided the type yet...just think of business.

Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by yemmit90: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
manydgreat:

It's quite not an easy task to be running a business with studies. Meanwhile, you can make your money work for you by investing in a liquid investment or becoming a sleeping partner with someone you really trust.

Note: what makes you a better person is the ability to study your society needs and comes up with an appropriate decision/idea to tackle them from the limited available resources, harsh economic condition or times.
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by barnabas91: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
my nigga, am into what u are asking. I run my business and studies together, am even d class rep in my class. Our semester result just came out, am d best in my class, though dragging d top with a girl dat does notin but read read and read. How did i tend to achieve dis, if u ask me, i disciplined myself to study at night, run my business and other activites during d day. U may be like, it seems dis guy is studying in one of dis non seriou schl, dats y i av dis time. I'm a student of unilorin. With all dis dat am into, i still make sure all my class mates get every information dey needed as d class rep. So my nigga, u can do it, but u av to determine dat u must succeed in schl. Plan ur reading time table and work towards it. Am quite sure all unilorites will know me by my biz name if dey see it here, due to my advert in schl.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by khassy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
barnabas91:
my nigga, am into what u are asking. I run my business and studies together, am even d class rep in my class. Our semester result just came out, am d best in my class, though dragging d top with a girl dat does notin but read read and read. How did i tend to achieve dis, if u ask me, i disciplined myself to study at night, run my business and other activites during d day. U may be like, it seems dis guy is studying in one of dis non seriou schl, dats y i av dis time. I'm a student of unilorin. With all dis dat am into, i still make sure all my class mates get every information dey needed as d class rep. So my nigga, u can do it, but u av to determine dat u must succeed in schl. Plan ur reading time table and work towards it. Am quite sure all unilorites will know me by my biz name if dey see it here, due to my advert in schl.
prof tech ventures
see as you done expose yourself ... thank God .. I done catch you.... scholar abii
I d book 5K out of your 94K sha
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by khassy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
why am I always on front page sef undecided
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by barnabas91: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2015
khassy:

prof tech ventures
see as you done expose yourself ... thank God .. I done catch you.... scholar abii
I d book 5K out of your 94K sha
hahahah......baba u catch me true true. lmao.
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by barnabas91: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2015
khassy:
why am I always on front page sef undecided
sign of good tinz brotherly
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by bedfordng(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2015
you have to be determine if you want to run a business along side academy.its not that easy especially when you run the biz alone.you have to provide time also for academics.most of the students who own a business do their reading at night, you can adopt such kind of reading culture too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by khassy(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
barnabas91:

hahahah......baba u catch me true true. lmao.
no forget my cut ooo
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by manydgreat(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2015
barnabas91:

thats grt bro. reading at night running business n other activities in day time.
wat kind of biz sir and how do u manage to get info and dissiminate as the course rep.? and don,t u attend classes.
sorry to ask...wanna learn frm ur system.
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by manydgreat(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2015
bedfordng:
you have to be determine if you want to run a business along side academy.its not that easy especially when you run the biz alone.you have to provide time also for academics.most of the students who own a business do their reading at night, you can adopt such kind of reading culture too
tnks... i appreciate dat.
but won,t i be sleeping all day? how do i managed d business and attending classes?
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by gurusmac4: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Interesting topic
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by manydgreat(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2015
yemmit90:

It's quite not an easy task to be running a business with studies. Meanwhile, you can make your money work for you by investing in a liquid investment or becoming a sleeping partner with someone you really trust.

Note: what makes you a better person is the ability to study your society needs and comes up with an appropriate decision/idea to tackle them from the limited available resources, harsh economic condition or times.

Sorry but what do you mean by liquid investment or sleeping partner?
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by bedfordng(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
manydgreat:

tnks... i appreciate dat.
but won,t i be sleeping all day? how do i managed d business and attending classes?

that is the sacrifice you have to make
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by barnabas91: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
manydgreat:

thats grt bro. reading at night running business n other activities in day time.
wat kind of biz sir and how do u manage to get info and dissiminate as the course rep.? and don,t u attend classes.
sorry to ask...wanna learn frm ur system.
as d class rep, I got other class reps number, those we share courses together, I also created a group on whatsapp where every information is been passed across. those not on whatsapp, I send text msg to dem and ask dem to pass across to others.
for my kind of business, am an engineer of laptops and phones, learnt it b4 I got admission. I only work on d software aspect of phones, I don't loose.
how do I advertise my business? I got a shop without paying a dime. I can't really expose much of myself here. give me your whatsapp line. I will tell u how I go abt everytin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by bakingsoda: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op you have a very nice idea. The earlier you commence the better for you as the economy is not smiling, entrepreneurship is one of the sure answers to a bright future.
Do you know you can study and do your business without any hinderance with the aid of professional assistants. Draw up your schedule and leave the rest to us. Contact excellaidatgmail.com for more information.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by yemmit90: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
manydgreat:
Sorry but what do you mean by liquid investment or sleeping partner?

By liquid investment, I meant the investments that could be easily converted into cash. Eg, Treasury Bill, Fixed Deposit, buying and selling of gold and foreign currencies etc.

By sleeping partner, I meant you contributes money to the business without taking active part in such a business. The sharing formula depends on the initial agreement between you and your partners.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
its not an easy thing to do. it requires a lot of sacrifice and discipline.
Draw a timetable and stick to it.
Am a student, I do biz at same time have a part time job.
I do all my reading at night BTW, 2am to 4am.
What kind of biz do you intend doing?
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by stanvesco(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
dear op,
eiyaaa kpele,i know ur pain,av bin financialy independent since my 200l,and now am 3wks to graduatn frm medika skool.
Op,u can do dis.
You can be my agent in your school.
Bliv me ,if u are sincere,hardworking,and smart,
u will bkom independent in no time.
Dis my email
diamondray2020@yahoo.com
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by Jaypower2(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2015
my man you can join our coy as a partner without much stress even as a student am a living witness. This is how we do it both online and offline visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/partners
To join program visit www. webguruschoolmodel.com/partners/joinnow.php (628154) to register. you will not regret it
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by ESHOIZA: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Lemme say dis dt its always very hard to combine biz wit studies and become d best in ur class coz u need an EXTRA to ur studies b4 u can b d best and d EXTRA has been used up in d biz but I tink its easy to still make gud grades. Tink about d time we spend in common rooms, girls hostels, shows, social media wich I tink som of us can attest to d fact dt its time consuming and arguments whil in skl its almost equivalent to d time u spend running biz; d only tin u shud knw is dt u av to deny ursef of dis tins in that ur only time outside biz is used for studies i.e ur biz is now a substitute to wt u may call pleasures in skl and by dis u can soar high. U wil av to learn d habit of reading in bits coz if u say d night wil b used to jack den av u forgotten MR sleep is dere? Even does dt slept in d day stil sleep at 9t afta awhile so.....
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by 1k001(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well done OP on trying to get ahead. What you're doing now is what life is, a constant juggle of multiple competing interests.

What i will say is you need to focus. It will be hard but remember your purpose and that it's only temporary.

What a lot of us don't realize is we waste time on useless things. Cut all of them out.

Basically if it's not related to your biz or studies cut it out. Have fun the odd time but focus on biz and studies.

Try get a good sleep (max 8 hrs more like 6-7) each night and get up early, make lists, targets and prioritize daily. Maximize your weekends!

People will call you a dry guy or a jew man but keep the head down. They'll be envying you soon. You can do it when you put your mind to it

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by stanvesco(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by manydgreat(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
barnabas91:

as d class rep, I got other class reps number, those we share courses together, I also created a group on whatsapp where every information is been passed across. those not on whatsapp, I send text msg to dem and ask dem to pass across to others.
for my kind of business, am an engineer of laptops and phones, learnt it b4 I got admission. I only work on d software aspect of phones, I don't loose.
how do I advertise my business? I got a shop without paying a dime. I can't really expose much of myself here. give me your whatsapp line. I will tell u how I go abt everytin
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by manydgreat(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
yemmit90:

By liquid investment, I meant the investments that could be easily converted into cash. Eg, Treasury Bill, Fixed Deposit, buying and selling of gold and foreign currencies etc.

By sleeping partner, I meant you contributes money to the business without taking active part in such a business. The sharing formula depends on the initial agreement between you and your partners.
liquid investment....grt can u put more light on it.. how do i go about it.
Re: Advice Needed: How Do I Managed My Studies And Business Without Any Suffering by manydgreat(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Adaobi12:
its not an easy thing to do. it requires a lot of sacrifice and discipline.
Draw a timetable and stick to it.
Am a student, I do biz at same time have a part time job.
I do all my reading at night BTW, 2am to 4am.
What kind of biz do you intend doing?

cool...i don,t d business yet. but i jst want somtin to do to support my finances even yl in schl

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion: Lucrative Business To Setup On Campus With One Million Naira. / GOOD NEWS! DON'T IGNORE. Two New Amazing Secrets Of Wealth! / Starting A Business With 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.