Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) (24889 Views)

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Almajiri, Adamu Tilde Graduates From Hungary University (pics) / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by VivaLaFrans: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2015
This is very Odd...
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Lildreezy(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2015
its actually an islamic class not a conventional western educational school. I've seen that pic b4. The hatred 4 western education is being planted in them right from infancy. Thats why their region lags behind in terms of development. Get ur facts right b4 posting op.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by drtwist(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
omenka:
I thought they said Jonathan built 2million Almjiri schools in the North. Where are they
u sound like someone that doesn't have brain. What are u doing with a phone #never again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by ikombe: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2015
omenka:
I thought they said Jonathan built 2million Almjiri schools in the North. Where are they
Becos of people like u nigeria will remain in a spot undecided u always thought, U never confirm a news.

6 Likes

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by jeje123(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2015
makzeze:
A friend posted this on his facebook page and decided to share it with you.

Boko Haram isnt the only factor undermining education in Northern Nigeria, lack of good schools and classroom is another factor.
Is part of transformation!
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Husler20151: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Too risky, but why did they choose to stay there out of all places ? undecided

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by ikombe: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2015
All i can see here are kids that were told to sit down dere and let dem be taken some pix. See as all of them they look camera

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Babs24: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2015
makzeze:

Boko Haram isnt the only factor undermining education in Northern Nigeria, lack of good schools and classroom is another factor.

How can you tell me this is a school? These ones they play ni jawe... If to say dem dey learn shey dem no fit sit ontop the basement beside them

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Hahahahaha... Pls lets be objective here, this people didn't see any other place to recieve lesson than the drainage? Why didn't they enrol their children into one of the almiraji schools or let me say this is one of the jelosimi schools over there..

Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Poor funding of education
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by cold(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Rather than throwing darts at GEJ who has done more to raise the almajiris out the gutters than all other presidents combined. We should be asking pertinent questions of the genuineness of Buhari's intentions. A man from the core north,who claims to love the north & passionate about its values. Yet, couldn't be bothered by the impoverished state of the almajiris in the north. Whether in power or out of it. Kinda odd his apologists never seem to reason along these lines,if they reason at all..pathetic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by victorazy(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
THAT'S THEIR BUSINESS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATION? NORTHERNERS ARE VERY WICKED

God bless ur generation

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by wummyanthoy: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Let's think nau, do u ask ur sef why dis children can't ve der almajiri lesson on dat passage facing dem ? Why is it on d gutter ? This is deliberate 2 tag ds govt bad ! why not on dat passage ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
makzeze:

But we can see block buildings sorrounding the area. So why cant they make use of them? Must they be sitting ontop the drainage? To me, this seems like a stage photo.

3 Likes

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Akinz0126(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
omenka:
my brother the thing tire me ooo from what I heard the northern leaders drove out the alumajiris and started admitting their own ajebo their probably because the yaro boys are stinking,dirty and shabby and as such to prevent air pollution they drove the alumajiris away after brainwashing them.lobatan e com become their property nad inheritance.Northern leaders are thief and self centered group of crooks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by jeje123(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
temitemi1:
This is arabic nonsense grin grin grin. They should migrate to almajiri schools nah n stop showing their madness openly cheesy grin grin. GEJ till apc stop their useless propagandas!!
U again what has religious have to do wit standard of educat8 if I may ask?
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Buhari's children are all schooling in London whereas the children of his kinsmen are schooling on top of a drainage.
Isn't this wickedness? Buhari did not build a single school for his people while in government and he is now shouting change
Change my foot embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by tola9ja: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=17pt]see the school jonathan build [/size]
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by hansad: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
makzeze:

Most probably, these set of almajiri is being taught how to recite the Quaran.

Otherwise, President Jonathan has built hundreds of modern schools in the north for the almajiri during the past six years.

Buhari never built one almajiri school either as Head-of-State or as private individual.

But every four years, Buhari exploits the votes of uninformed and unfortunate almajiris to remain politically relevant.

In fact, millions of Buhari's almajiri votes motivated Bola Tinubu who said he begged Buhari to contest this time for president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Stop this stupidity, even if there is no classroom, is there no open place/flat surfaced environment? 1st class propaagander. I dnt like that nonsence. I'm solidly behind APC.but I hate propaganda.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Tonei: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Shey the Northerners do not like western education? so what do you expect grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Looking @ that pix, a lot of question comes to mind.

Where are their parents or they are just good only @ squirting semen into the ma's?

Why are all the children looking @ the camera man behind them?

Why are they seated facing the gutter and not the wall that is supposed to be a board?

If you argue that the question above is because of the sitting posture, where then does the teacher stand to teach them?

What did their past Northern brother leaders do for them?

Why did they refused to enroll in the almajiri school built for them by GEJ's administration?

Poor kids. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
nzeadachie:
THAT'S THEIR BUSINESS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATION? NORTHERNERS ARE VERY WICKED

100 likes. wink

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by 1stola: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
I thought that Clueless Shoeless dumbfùck said he built 200 Almajiri schools with the Britain's £24 million

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Rad1cal: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
omenka:

Dunce , that is one of Buhari benefits of a sharia system

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by kaddy1: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
makzeze:

THATS TRUE BRO BUT THOSE KIDS IN PICS ARE NOT ALMAJIRI....

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Zi: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Looking @ that pix, a lot of question comes to mind.

Where are their parents or they are just good only @ squirting semen into the ma's?

Why are all the children looking @ the camera man behind them?

Why are they seated facing the gutter and not the wall that is supposed to be a board?

If you argue that the question above is because of the sitting posture, where then does the teacher stand to teach them?

What did their past Northern brother leaders do for them?

Why did they refused to enroll in the almajiri school built for them by GEJ's administration?

Poor kids. Smh.

You are an intelligent fellow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by Timetravel88: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Dat picture was shot with a camera designed to advance propaganda and it stinks to d high heavens

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by sadlas(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2015
That is the almajiri school built by Johnathan
Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by IGBOSON1: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Dangote and Rabiu should spend a fraction of their fortune to assist the federal gov't in sorting out this problem!

1 Like

Re: Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) by mrrock: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Just look at that!.

Northern leaders have committed a heinous crime against their people!. And some blind fools are there shouting sai Buhari, a man that have no regard for education. Buhari and co have kept their people in illiteracy all in the name of sharia.

Goodluck Jonathan have built more almajiri schools in northern Nigeria than any northern leader, dead or alive.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap DELSU Students, Kill One (Photos) / Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / The Potter' Wheel Full Summary For 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.