Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,060 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures (22066 Views)

Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) / Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by gidjah(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2015
more Honour sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Happy birthday pastor,
but share this tithe money man,
stop chopping alone,
ur name ur life, don't go and work wait for church money useless ewu
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by mathow55(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2015
lastpage:
Let us reason together:
*In the "rich and advanced countries" (like U.K, Germany, U.S, e.t.c) hardly do you see people flocking to church on Sundays, talk less of working days.
*Now, l use to think that these Oyinbo people that are not as religious as Nigerians, should be poorer than us since God is supposed to reward us more than them.
* But the reverse seems (is) to be the case!

So, l suppose you will agree with me that something is WRONG with our own form of Christianity!
It appears there is a "direct relationship" between POVERTY and PROLIFERATION OF FAKE NIGERIAN PASTORS

If you also look around, you will realize that the very very religious countries/people.......... are the most wicked, the poorest and the most backward! shocked
Bottom line: We only serve God with our mouth,.... not our heart!

Our Pastors/M.O.G's are well-tuned "con-men" who have perfected the art of using religion to fool, bamboozle and love-vendor Nigerians.

For example, when a Pastor hijacks #3Billion out of the #7Billion "Political bribe" money and buys a second Jet plane, he would go to church and mock his brethren saying "My god is not a poor god, he has blessed me with a second aeroplane"!

He would not tell them that he sold his soul to the devil, to acquire such wealth....and the "mugun members" will start jerking and twisting and thrashing on the floor claiming their Pastor has a direct telephone line to the God of Heaven! grin grin
In the end, he would still rob them of the little they have by taking "offering and tithe"! shocked shocked

This election has exposed the "corrupt under-belly" of Nigerian so-called "Men of God".... with some of them giving very "political prophecy" just to attract the attention of the "highest bidder" who holds the key to the national purse.

The truth is that these Pastors only profess God but their heart is very far from God.

I have been wondering: if God can tell you the POLITICIAN that will win this election, why cant the same God tell you where those over 250 "INNOCENT GIRLS" (compared to rotten politicians) who have done nothing wrong....ARE KEPT, SO THEY CAN BE DELIVERED?

Or are you telling me that God is more interested in "Politics/elections" than saving the life of the innocent?

Look, you can decide to fool yourself till kingdom come but if you examine the facts "properly", God has given us enough "signs" to use in identifying and concluding that these MOG's are FAKE and only after MONEY and POWER.

This is one of the reasons l still admire Jehovah's Witness Sect till today.
When have you seen ANY of their church or Minister dabbling into these kinds of Political shenanigans or collecting such filthy lucre from Politicians?
They might not be perfect, being humans as well but in general terms, you dont see most of these "avoidable evils" within their ranks.
The Catholic Church must also be applauded in this current massive bribing saga for making a Godly stand.
Shame on the leaders of these "prosperity-by-bribery" Pentecostal churches!

Until l see those kidnapped Girls or one of these our faek Pastors tell us categorically that God has told him where the girls are...and we find them there... These MOG's can go F**k themselves because they are a bunch of lying perverts.

Now, if you are one of those "touch not my anointed or question-not my pastor"... just waka-pass, when you wake-up from your stewpidity, we will have a chat then. undecided

Lastpage!

..But HBD for being a year younger.

You know what mr man!!!
Y are you so concern about other peoples life than yours.
They are all there building their lives, setting pace for their generations, instead you are here talking with assumptions, you don't know that your generations have been there too hidden, they need somebody to keep their names alive, you can stand in for them and be the change your generations are waiting for to bring their family name out!!!
This ppl have build fortunes, power and name for their generations instead you are here casting stones, no amount of your words will change anything!!! Hnnnnnnn I pity your life man,
We youth are replacing this ppl sooner or later, some of us are already preparing for the future
Some choose their careers in different sectors
Some choose theirs in religion
A lot of ppl are choosing a career in several
These set of ppl are working aimlessly to become better in their choices, and be a symbol for others in the future!!!
Instead of you to start thinking about how you will be of a great influence to your generations, you are here making your unsequencial allegations, you better pity your life and don't kill yourself with other peoples matter!!!
If you don't know many of the great ppl we have now, came from humble backgrounds, the reason why you are seeing them taking charge in different places is as a result of their past decisions and the thirst they have for influence
So mr, is your dad not almost the same age as these ppl?
Why are they like this and your dad is still there hidden!!!
The steps our parents don't take right is what we their children are trying to do right now!!!
Sir pls less of other ppl matter and more on of your own weakness, and be a better person

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by 4everGrand(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2015
delishpot:
Good. This is how people should thank God for preservation . With praise, thanksgiving and prayers for all mankind. No lavish parties and waste of resources, no taxing the followers of the All mighty to satisfy worldly desires. Good step.

If it were me, i will do away with the cake sha. I dont buy that idea. But then, its just me.

So you didnt even applaud Baba that the cakes were that small. I'm quite sure if it were some other individuals, theirs woulda been as high as the mast of MC Concordia.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by sambrow(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday sir... May God bless you
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by allanphash7(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Are you one of Adeboye son?

Just asking cos impersination is 21................

Hmmm
idera2013:
happy birthday to.my father
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by centjamie(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2015
oneangle:

Let him run his flithy mouth.. When you die you will work in hell...some of us think we re here to only make money.. Forgetting that everyone is meant to work for God

There are a thousand and one ways to work for God.one doesn't neccessarily have to be in church for 73hours to work for God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by olly4best: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy Birthday sir. More of God's grace as you age. He will keep you for us sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by texalux(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
HBD to u sir LL&P
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Reference(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Congratulations and long life, God's General.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by stinggy(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2015
nora544:

That is worshipping an idol not God but i hear that RCCG didnot like idolatry so why thias it would make more seche when he makes something for charity because that is a real christian.

In nigeria to pray and fast is more important than to work because they love their man made gods more that they have fear of God
You call it fast? They don't fast, they only starve their selves.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by joshrare(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Happy birthday pastor,
stop chopping alone,

Lifeless lazy bone
Get a life and stop begging
HEDIOT

God of pastor E A Adeboye have mercy upon @hungry boy...
Na owuu block him brain
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by hungryboy(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2015
deebrain:

when he was painfully hidden as a mere interpreter for years, where were you?
Now you want part of his pay check?
gamechanger007:

U stupid dieee
calm down bi.tches
joshrare:

Lifeless lazy bone
Get a life and stop begging
HEDIOT
God of pastor E A Adeboye have mercy upon @hungry boy...
Na owuu block him brain
gamechanger007:

U stupid dieee
calm down bi.tches
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Chulex(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2015
stinggy:
73 hour marathon praise shocked
Do these people go to work at all?
You just have to wonder. The pastors involved in it are already @ work and will still collect from the jobless ones who may have participated. Though am not saying praise God is not important but we know even God says we should work.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by temisukanmi(f): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2015
stinggy:
73 hour marathon praise shocked
Do these people go to work at all?
how is that your business.. if you know the worth of praises, you will do more than 73hrs..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by TruthTalker(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Thank God for Pastor E. A. Adeboye! A man who, over the years, has remained humble under the great grace of God! May the Lord strengthen him to the very end! Happy Birthday Sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by AdoreKIZITO(f): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Happy birthday pastor,
stop chopping alone,
you're cursed for saying that.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by phone: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A FAN OF PASTORPRENEURS, I RESPECT THIS MAN'S HUMILITY AND SIMPLICITY AS A HUMAN. HE IS A ROLE MODEL TO MANY CITIZENS UNLIKE THAT OVER BLOATED, LOUD MOUTHED, ARROGANT, PROUD OYEDEPO THAT TAKES PRIDE IN SLAPPING CHILDREN AND COLLECTING BRIBE FROM POLITICIANS. USELESS GATE KEEPEE OF HELL undecided

Guy, judge not....
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by benedictac(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A FAN OF PASTORPRENEURS, I RESPECT THIS MAN'S HUMILITY AND SIMPLICITY AS A HUMAN. HE IS A ROLE MODEL TO MANY CITIZENS UNLIKE THAT OVER BLOATED, LOUD MOUTHED, ARROGANT, PROUD OYEDEPO THAT TAKES PRIDE IN SLAPPING CHILDREN AND COLLECTING BRIBE FROM POLITICIANS. USELESS GATE KEEPEE OF HELL undecided

haba! don't u think that was too harsh?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2015
benedictac:

haba! don't u think that was too harsh?

No dear. They are humans like me not God. I fear not undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by tete7000(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
A 73 hours Marathon Praise session was held to thank God for preserving the life of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye who marked his 73rd birthday yesterday.

https://m.facebook.com/PastorEAAdeboye/photoset/pb.87046278487.-2207520000.1425363886./?owner_id=87046278487&back_uri=%2FPastorEAAdeboye&refid=17

73hrs? Whao! That's serious - 3days plus 1hr.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by carboblanko(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Spot on bro. I think he is a embodiment of how a true follower of Christ should be in these days of false and shady prophets.Long life and more bleesings and favour to Baba Adegboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by donodion(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Dhavid(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2015
i wonder if this man was the president of this country.. Long live baba adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by lightofjoy(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy Birthday sir. Long Life and Prosperity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by hungryboy(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
AdoreKIZITO:

you're cursed for saying that.....
and u are God abi Jesus christ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by stinggy(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2015
temisukanmi:
how is that your business.. if you know the worth of praises, you will do more than 73hrs..

My sister, even according to your bible it is 'Work and Pray', notice "work" comes before "pray". These are the same set of people that will complain if their salaries are not paid when due.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by delishpot: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2015
4everGrand:

So you didnt even applaud Baba that the cakes were that small. I'm quite sure if it were some other individuals, theirs woulda been as high as the mast of MC Concordia.

We thank am. Cos last time I checked a builder fell off a high structure commisioned by a church in its bid to build the tallest what ever and died. We thank Adeboye for not risking the lives of the bakers by asking them to build a cake as high as the mast of MC Concordia.

Pushing on. More souls to be won.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by temisukanmi(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2015
stinggy:

My sister, even according to your bible it is 'Work and Pray', notice "work" comes before "pray". These are the same set of people that will complain if their salaries are not paid when due.
Am sure they know this.. even the work you are talking about, if God decides to take it away from them, what will they do Nothing.. God is worthy of our praises. Lets give him what he deserves. smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by Wyse1: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday daddy LLNP
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures by stinggy(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2015
temisukanmi:
Am sure they know this.. even the work you are talking about, if God decides to take it away from them, what will they do Nothing.. God is worthy of our praises. Lets give him what he deserves. smiley

However we choose to argue it sist, 73 hrs is too much. Work at the time you need to work and pray when you need to smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.