Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Can Don Jazzy Do It Again? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Don Jazzy Do It Again? (634 Views)

Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Don Jazzy Do It Again? by donfineboi: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2015
It has been almost 3 years since top ace producer Don Jazzy founded Mavin Records. The label's inception came to fruition following the closure of Mo' Hits Records, a record label owned by the producer and D'banj. The label is home to recording artists such as Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D' Prince, Di'Ja, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello and Don Jazzy himself. Mavin records also houses producers Altims and Baby Fresh.

Upon establishing Mavin records, Don Jazzy said he sees Mavin Records being the power house of Music in Africa in the shortest possible time. Now lets see how he has been able to meet up to his expectations. Also we will be comparing the first few years of Mavin records and the first few years of Mo' hits records........

to continue this critical analysis click on link below

www.browngarri.com

Re: Can Don Jazzy Do It Again? by IamOpemipo(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2015
D thread wil mak sense, if only u'll put all d analysis..or u xpect me to go read d rest on ya blog and com bak here to comment

1 Like

Re: Can Don Jazzy Do It Again? by sirvic01(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2015
IamOpemipo:
D thread wil mak sense, if only u'll put all d analysis..or u xpect me to go read d rest on ya blog and com bak here to comment

He is Clueless
Re: Can Don Jazzy Do It Again? by donfineboi: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2015
sirvic01:

He is Clueless

Wait a minute, I am not a moderator here, I dont get paid for posting on nairaland. I am a blogger. Just doing my job. and sirvic01 maybe you should get one(job). calling me clueless... smh. Children of nowadays...

Wait I got a job for you kid, go to my blog copy the post and paste here.... maybe that will keep you busy
Re: Can Don Jazzy Do It Again? by donfineboi: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo And Emma Nyra To Host 2015 African Entertainment Awards / / Wow See Nadia Buari Pregnancy Pictures (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.