Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God (846 Views)

“Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / I Am Proudly An Athiest, Are You? , Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by HCpaul(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Athiest are just decieving themselves...... They know that God exist.

The most foolish set of people on earth are the athiest, because they know that God exist but they only enjoy fooling and decieving themselves.

This set of people did not have meaning, value, purpose, and future for their lives, that is why they do not believe in afterlife and came up with the idea that there is no God.

Let me challenge you with this questions:

-Before a man invented car, is there car?

-Before a man invented plane, is there plane?

-Before another invented computer, is their computer?

-Before you write your new comment, will it be there?

How then did you came up with the idea that the universe create itself.
Every perfect creature and creation are created by a perfect creator.

We are not created in the shadow of God, but in his real image.

Imagine the boundary, sizes, shape, seasons, time, and beauty were set and you believe that this occures by nature. Yes, it occures by nature but God is the creator of nature and not independent of God.

How can i be satisfy with living 20, 50, 80, and 100 years on earth, and that should just be the end of my existence. That means that my coming to life is meaningless then. How will i cherish to appear and to disappear. If athiest have a future for their lives, they will stop fooling themselves.

They should have believe but they sees God protocols for holiness too unbearable for them to bear.

Most athiest are scientist, professors, inventors and innovators business men, politicians, the literate, wealthy, famous and the notable people in the society. Hardly will you find a farmer claiming that their is no God, when he is so desperate for a change of status in life via any means. Too much of earthly knowledge will only destroy your soul. Is Peter and Paul a mathematician? Are they not in Heaven now? I leave it for you to judge.
These set of people believe that they have everything and in no need of any external help.

A sence of hunger to know what life is all about, a desire to know what happens afterlife is over.

These people are satisfy with living and dying. Just imagine an unlasting being accumulating an unlasting wealth and riches. You have the knowledge to doubt the unexistence of God, but lacking and not having enough knowledge that God is real in the midst of unreal. Thank God you believe in death because you see people dying. They want to be independent of God which is impossible.

How come did athiest believe in their dream and vision yet unseen and not yet born. I heard Ada lovelace predicting the future of computer. I heard Bill Gate predicting the future of Robotics development usually the artificial intelligence. He also predict that he would be a milloniar at age 30, while he became a belloniar at age 31. They can predict the unseen but never believe the unseen. They are only decieving themselves.

Have seen men comparing Bill Gate charitable works to that of a man of God. Bill who sold just a times table program for his secondary school, even though he will equally make use of it. Gathering wealth out of stinginess and started exausting is resources after reaching a financial liberty stage. He started giving when he became rich (financial liberty) and not when he was poor. Is there any giving or charitable work out side God? Why then did he allowed his wife and children to keep attending Catholic church. He even stated that he often go to church sometimes. He often go because he is too busy on his allocation on time resources and has a lot to do on a sunday morning.

You asked why God is uncreated?

God is uncreated, and that his why he is called God. He is the uncreated creator, the uncause cause, the head of the immaterial world, the master of the unseen world, the writter of time, the all of OMNIs, the I AM that I AM, the untaught teacher, the unempower worrior, the beginning and the end, and the God of all. He is the only one who succeeded living outside creation. His powerful word creates material things. Believe first and you will know more about God.

Well, am not forcing you to believe; "Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, including you athiest. Whether you believe in him or not, he died for you, and their is nothing you can do about that".
You better believe!

What agreement have you made with death and the world of the dead? God will break your agreement.
Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by zyzxx(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2015
They want to reach heaven before they knw the truth
Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by adanduka: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2015
I think they believe too. On judgement day, they won't be surprised cos they already know.
The creator of man already put a yearning for Him in our hearts. We know He exists.

If you say you don't then I won't argue with you, your heart is enough opposition.
Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by johnydon22(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
HCpaul:
ok this id laughable, even the topic of the thread is hilarious..

Anyway oya which of the God(s) Allah, Yahweh, el, zeus, osiris, amadioha, sango, okija, thor, odin?

HCpaul:

The most foolish set of people are the athiest, because they know that God exist but only decieving themselves.
Hahahahahaha now take a look at this... **sighs** ok

HCpaul:

This set of people did not have future, meaning and purpose for their lives, that is why they do not believe in afterlife.
Bill Gates is an atheist and his future shines brighter than every theist you can think of, I think the reverse is the case here; You are busy wasting your life selfishly chasing after another life that a book promised you, while i am busy living my life for this one chance of life we are all sure of...
HCpaul:

Before a man invented car, is there car?
before man invented cars, there were carts, carriages..
HCpaul:

Before another invented computer, is their computer?
Before computers, there were abacus... tho i wonder the essence of this out of contest question.
HCpaul:

How then do you come up with a idea that the universe create itself. Boundary, sizes, shape, seasons, time, and beauty were set and you believe that this occures by nature. Yes, it occures by nature but God is the creator of nature and not independent of God.
Imagine the irony lol.. How did you come up with the idea that God created himself out of nothing independent of another God.

Btw the universe have no definite boundaries or shape cus the universe is still expanding (means its still on it's formation process).

The beauties you are refering; Am sure you failed to refer to the horrors also.. Asteroids crashing into planets, volcanoes, earth quakes, hurricanes, tonadoes, galaxies colliding into each other etc.

HCpaul:

[bHow can i be satisfy with living 80, 50, and 100 years on earth[/b], and that should just be the end of my existence. That means that my coming to life is meaningless. How will i cherish to appear and to disappear. If athiest have a future for their lives, they will stop fooling themselves.
This is just your problem.. **Greed** You have not finished living this one chance at life you have, you have already declared it unsatisfactory and is clamoring for another life.. This is the same reason why the ancient Egyptians created this concept of afterlife cus man is just greedy by nature.
You cannot deal with the fact that this is just it... Latest news : Deal with it grin.. I wonder who is fooling himself.

HCpaul:

They should have believe but they sees God protocols for holiness too unbearable for them to bear.
what? ... when my own basic sense of morality born out my own humanity surpasses that of any God(s). I wonder which holiness you are refering to.

HCpaul:

Most athiest are scientist, professors, inventors and innovators. They believe that they have everything and in no need of any external help.
Most atheists are not scientists, profs, inventors or innovators. we just know the difference between fairy tale and reality.

@Bolded... Welcome to planet bro.. Where everything you do is your responsiblity. If you dont move that cup yourself, no deity will do it for you.. If you wait for such then you are going to wait for ever... why dont you give it a try.
HCpaul:

What agreement have you made with death and the world of the dead? God will break your agreement.
Now check out this superstition. agreement with who now? death is not an entity bro its just the absence of life and thats all.. world of what? another fairy tale.
@bolded... chai and am still trying to comprehend the type of human brain that poured out such poo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by ooman(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
And you xtians believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you are just lying.

1 Like

Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by finofaya: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
HCpaul:
The most foolish set of people are the athiest, because they know that God exist but only decieving themselves.
This set of people did not have future, meaning and purpose for their lives, that is why they do not believe in afterlife.
Before a man invented car, is there car?
Before another invented computer, is their computer?
How then do you come up with a idea that the universe create itself. Boundary, sizes, shape, seasons, time, and beauty were set and you believe that this occures by nature. Yes, it occures by nature but God is the creator of nature and not independent of God.
How can i be satisfy with living 80, 50, and 100 years on earth, and that should just be the end of my existence. That means that my coming to life is meaningless. How will i cherish to appear and to disappear. If athiest have a future for their lives, they will stop fooling themselves.
Most athiest are scientist, professors, inventors and innovators. They believe that they have everything and in no need of any external help.

Tell me the future, meaning and purpose of your life if you know.

I find it equally shocking to hear that God created himself. God is bad explanation for how things, like universes, do not create themselves.

You did not always exist. And for all you know God could simply extinguish your soul one day. Believing that God exists just because you want to be immortal is unwise, not to mention selfish.
Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by HCpaul(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
finofaya:

I find it equally shocking to hear that God created himself. God is bad explanation for how things, like universes, do not create themselves.

You did not always exist. And for all you know God could simply extinguish your soul one day. Believing that God exists just because you want to be immortal is unwise, not to mention selfish.

God did not create himself but was uncreated yet becomes a creator.
He never exist because he his the life. It is so nasty to ask how God exist. You should have ask how existence exist. Life is the creator of existence. Your believe does'nt define whome he is, and likewise your unbelieve. God is calling everybody to be invited, but be among the few that will be interested.

Don't just exist, LIVE!
Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by Weah96: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
finofaya:

I find it equally shocking to hear that God created himself. [size=18pt]God is bad explanation for how things, like universes, do not create themselves.[/size]

You said it well.

1 Like

Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by Weah96: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
HCpaul:

God did not create himself but was uncreated yet becomes a creator.

The universe is uncreated too then. See how easy that was? Case closed. Bring evidence of your uncreated God and I will do the same for the uncreated universe.

2 Likes

Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by HCpaul(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Weah96:

The universe is uncreated too then. See how easy that was? Case closed. Bring evidence of your uncreated God and I will do the same for the uncreated universe.

Jesus creates the universe and he is coming to destroy it. Only God's children will inherit all things.

I can't just continue with an endless argument. If i want to preach, i preach. If i want to teach, i teach.
Just imagine how old the universe is today, and wonder how senceless it is for you to still be doubting about afterlife and eternity. That means that you don't have value for your life.
Even if there is no afterlife, you desire one to happen.
That you are a created being does not mean that uncreated being did not exist.
Imagine a man not knowing his full nature. You are trinity of spirit, soul and body.

Well, if you desire to die after 50 - 100 years, that will be fine. But for Christ to die for you, don't you think that destruction is too unbearable. A place where people starts cursing their existence. Remember this word, it will stand against you one day. For God's word to stand against you, judgement must be merciless and graceless then.

What if you discorved that God exist, afterlife and eternity, when you die, will their be a chance, grace, mercy, and opportunity for you to repent?

I pray that God should save you because he is not interested in your death, and his delight is not in your destruction.

May God save your soul in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: Athiest Are Just Lying..... They Believe The Existence Of God by johnydon22(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
HCpaul:

Jesus creates the universe and he is coming to destroy it. Only God's children will inherit all things.

I can't just continue with an endless argument. If i will preach, i preach. If i will teach, i teach.
Just imagine how old the universe is today, and wonder how senceless it is for you to still be doubting about afterlife. Imagine a man not knowing his full nature. You are a spirit, soul and body.

Well, if you desire to die after 50 - 100 years, that will be fine. But for Christ to die for you, dont you know that destruction is too unbearable. A place where people starts cursing their existence. Remember this word, it will stand against you one day. For God word to stand agains you, judgement is merciless and graceless.

What if you discorved that God, afterlife and eternity are real after you die, will their be a chance, grace, mercy, and opportunity for you to repent?

I pray that God should save you because he is not interested in your death, and his delight is not in your destruction.

May God save your soul in Jesus name. AMEN

Just pathetic... smh

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Baba God / What Happens To Osibanjo Call As A Pastor Now As VP? / How Old Is The Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.