Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

What More Could Life Offer Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What More Could Life Offer Me (690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What More Could Life Offer Me by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2015
I wonder what kind of life is this. My faith is going weary and leaving in fear for the unknown. I deeply lamented here several months ago about what I was going through but didn't know that what I faced months ago was just tip of the iceberg.
Lots of people advised and consoled me that things will get better with faith and hardwork but things have gone worst. I motivated myself, kept faith in God and put more effort to my hardwork...all to no avail!
Then what more can life offer me.....I know God answers prayers but my strength is going down and my faith is getting weary. I have lost visions and initiatives in succeeding because it seems nothing is working for me presently. I'm just like a walking ghost.
I need every kind of help....
Re: What More Could Life Offer Me by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
I feel your pain, but this is the time you will get to know how strong you are in the lord. Remember God said" those that put trust in Him will not be put to shame". Only if you can hold on, No condition is permanent

1 Like

Re: What More Could Life Offer Me by SwiftConnect: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just know that life is uncertain, wish you metoric success in your future endeavours.
Re: What More Could Life Offer Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Thanks so much for all your contributions. I need help and miracles...am fainting within.
Re: What More Could Life Offer Me by gatiano(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
You need peace of mind first. Find it! there is nothing that comes from above that the earth would not take, there is nothing that can enter the space, that the space won't swallow up completely. Pain is a part of life, without it, there won't be life.
Get the knowledge of who GOD is, get the knowledge of the devil, and get the knowledge of who you are. that will help you a lot.
Lawal is a great name anybody can have. It means the First, the beginnerless(GOD himself), haywhy is not good beside it.
Re: What More Could Life Offer Me by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 20, 2015
sorry....

what exactly is the problem?

HayWhyLawal:
I wonder what kind of life is this. My faith is going weary and leaving in fear for the unknown. I deeply lamented here several months ago about what I was going through but didn't know that what I faced months ago was just tip of the iceberg.
Lots of people advised and consoled me that things will get better with faith and hardwork but things have gone worst. I motivated myself, kept faith in God and put more effort to my hardwork...all to no avail!
Then what more can life offer me.....I know God answers prayers but my strength is going down and my faith is getting weary. I have lost visions and initiatives in succeeding because it seems nothing is working for me presently. I'm just like a walking ghost.
I need every kind of help....
Re: What More Could Life Offer Me by Ladyzinny: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Sometimes,I ask whether God is still able,The same situation u r facing is nothing compare wit mine,I'm just helpless and shattered.

(1) (Reply)

Painless Ways To Lose Weight / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / A Wife's Unfailing Love For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.