Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

How To Make Money From Store Owners Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From Store Owners Online (1195 Views)

Weird Myths About SEO . Bloggers,website Owners Should Probably Ignore / 6 Blogging Mistakes All Business Owners Should Avoid At All Costs! / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by victoriajoshua: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Many big stores are closing down and a lot of staffs are losing their job everyday, why? The reason is because of this new invention, which in the other way round has now serve as an opportunity for any smart thinking person, you can grab this opportunity and create massive wealth even without a job.

For instance, I am a caterer, I know nothing about website designing but I can use microsoft word, not as an expert, but I make more than N40,000 weekly doing 80 minutes job outside my catering business. I have put up a training video on how I am making such amount weekly, Guess what? It will blow your mind, because it will teach you everything you need to know about making money with e-commerce site.

Today many of my friends and other store owners are begging me to show them how I manage to make such money without leaving my house to search for job, with money in their hand. I now have over 27 clients and I set my price as high as I want because there are not much people doing it.

The income potential is not limited because It does not matter how many people are doing it in your area, many new shops and companies are coming online every now and then. After downloading and watching this video, you will be able to setup a store or products catalog for thousand of clients and I will show you how to do everything from start to finish, also show you how to get expensive clients through Vconnect and other local platforms.

You heard me right, I do make 40k weekly through online stores, and I can help you too to get the same result and make big money,
I am not hyping you to believe me.

If You are interested just drop your email and I will send you a message as soon as possible.
If you are wise, make wise choice or die broke.

I am waiting to help you.

Victoria Joshua.
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by quest4s: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
fbiborn@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
victoriajoshua:
Many big stores are closing down and a lot of staffs are losing their job everyday, why? The reason is because of this new invention, which in the other way round has now serve as an opportunity for any smart thinking person, you can grab this opportunity and create massive wealth even without a job.

For instance, I am a caterer, I know nothing about website designing but I can use microsoft word, not as an expert, but I make more than N40,000 weekly doing 80 minutes job outside my catering business. I have put up a training video on how I am making such amount weekly, Guess what? It will blow your mind, because it will teach you everything you need to know about making money with e-commerce site.

Today many of my friends and other store owners are begging me to show them how I manage to make such money without leaving my house to search for job, with money in their hand. I now have over 27 clients and I set my price as high as I want because there are not much people doing it.

The income potential is not limited because It does not matter how many people are doing it in your area, many new shops and companies are coming online every now and then. After downloading and watching this video, you will be able to setup a store or products catalog for thousand of clients and I will show you how to do everything from start to finish, also show you how to get expensive clients through Vconnect and other local platforms.

You heard me right, I do make 40k weekly through online stores, and I can help you too to get the same result and make big money,

If You are interested just drop your email and I will send you a message as soon as possible.

Victoria Joshua.

jacobakpene@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by victoriajoshua: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls check your mail
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by yemzyray01(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Cash4freelance@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by JuanDeDios: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hello Victoria Joshua

Please send me a mail. greatnbold@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by atpet(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Atpet_3@hotmail.comm
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by Iamxtopher(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Ibextopher@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by 40dogzz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls send me the info cute vic to petmore54@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by samuelsule2(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
mine is samuelsule2@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by samuelsule2(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2015
samuelsule2@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by PulseWeb: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm...is this free or there is a cost attached to it??
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by petercephas(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hi Victoria Joshua

Please send me the etails ASAP, my email is meetcephas@lfai-ng.org"

thank you
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by mcjoe007: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
mine is mcjoseph001@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by bassdow: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
PulseWeb:
Hmmm...is this free or there is a cost attached to it??

I guess you Guessed right
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by bassdow: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
The way people drop their email addresses on public forums eh, I can only imagine how fat their Spam Box must have grown
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by goget(m): 3:40am On Nov 17, 2015
jidde_u@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money From Store Owners Online by mkbessman(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2015
victoriajoshua:

mkbessman@yahoo.com

Michael ogbonna

Victoria Joshua.

(1) (Reply)

Register And Get Paid For Referrals And Reviews / Pls Help Me Out(how Do I Add .gif To My Posts / Signature) / Na Beg I Beg Pls Post On Our Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.