Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com (25257 Views)

You Can Now Post Your Property Ads For Free On NAIJARENT.COM / Not Finding Post New Advert Button Again On Nairalist.com / Check Nairalist.com ( Lagos Section) For Advert On Cheap Laptops For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2009
We have launched a new classified ads website called Nairalist. It's free and easy to use.

Why not post your adverts there? Unlike Nairaland, which is meant for discussions, Nairalist is for ads.

It's at: www.nairalist.com. Thanks. Please spread the word about Nairalist, if you like it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by danedrol: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
Well, Many thanks for the news

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by oludimuni: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2009
Seun you are doing so much good to Nigerians.

Thanks.

Olu Oludimu

System Administrator ; Emmanuel Communications Limited

Admin; http://www.oakservers.net | http://www.oakmediang.com

E-mail : olu@oakmediang.com | Tel: 08051614052

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by naijakit(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2009
Thanks so much seun

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by loveth4fx(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2009
thanks so much.but can i advertise my services on nairalist?plzzzzzzzzzz inform me my email is loveth4fx@gmail.com or phone number08065261000

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by TouaregV8(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2009
Dear Seun,

How do I go about using nairaland banners to advertise a product?

Many thanks
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by oludimuni: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2009
Seun I encountered a problem posting an advert this morning.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2009
What was the problem? Please tell me about it. Thanks.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Phiry(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2009
I think you should make advertising possible through Nairaland and make people pay for it. Usually, dedicated ad sites don't bring results(much results) at this age. The ads are only seen by people who are trying to post ads, nobody(more like not many people) goes about looking for ads to read! Have you read attention age II by Rich Schrefen?

Anyway I think ads are always better on utilities e.g. Yahoo!, CNN, etc and would be on Nairaland. I would be glad to be one of your first customers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by rancetech(m): 3:57am On Jan 21, 2009
Phiry:

I think you should make advertising possible through Nairaland and make people pay for it. Usually, dedicated ad sites don't bring results(much results) at this age. The ads are only seen by people who are trying to post ads, nobody(more like not many people) goes about looking for ads to read! Have you read attention age II by Rich Schrefen?

Anyway I think ads are always better on utilities e.g. Yahoo!, CNN, etc and would be on Nairaland. I would be glad to be one of your first customers.

You are right, you know? Ad lists don't work as far as adverts are concerned, take me for instance, I can't go to an ad site and start looking for what to buy, & I'm sure if I feel that way about ad lists, so many other people feel the same way too.

But great job Seun, more grease to your elbows, thanks a lot.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2009
I disagree. Many people read newspapers primarily for the adverts:
- Monday Guardian for those who need new flats to let or properties for sale.
- Tuesday Guardian for those who need jobs. Vacancy Adverts.
- Wednesday Guardian for those who want to buy computer parts or electronics.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by uk1: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2009
This is a unique idea from the guy himself, SEUN,
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by alldone(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2009
Nice idea.
thanks
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by conimo(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2009
u can now have a US(+1), UK(+44) & France(+33) phone numbers which will enable u to receive calls ONLY direct to ur GSM phone (preferably a landline mobile e.g visaphone, multilinks, starcomms etc) or to any phone other phone number in the world u wish to provide for ur business needs,

it takes 2days for u to start receiving calls on ur US, UK and France numberscheesy so order now contact me via http://www.conimo.com/Contacts.html
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Epi: 3:41am On Feb 01, 2009
Re Ad: How to make an adjustment ?

1 love
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by ralph007(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2009
great things is happening in nairaland ooo
you can imagine at which level of speed
your buissness will grow by just putting
your advert here, at nairaland.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by ilaugh1: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2009
@Seun

why why why - u r too good - come o - are you single still? I have a suggestion for you, why not marry KOBOJUNKIE? if you do, she will be the happiest person on earth, she will ROFLMAO till death do the two of you part, please SEUN, do not ignore this my humble cry.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by nxchanger: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2009
But seun you did not approved our advert. (am not accusing you).
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2009
Hmm. What was the advert about?
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by syvanet(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
seun why my ad has not been published i submitted this ads about 5 days ago
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by nxchanger: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
hello seun the advert is about Liberty Reserve.

we have an office in Ogun State Housing Corporation estate ota,

where you know
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
Sorry about the delay. We are still investigating your business. It seems to be kind-of spam prone. What do people use Liberty Reserve for.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by nxchanger: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
Seun:

Sorry about the delay. We are still investigating your business. It seems to be kind-of spam prone. What do people use Liberty Reserve for.

HELLO SEUN.

YOU CAN USE LIBERTY RESERVE FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSE.

1. Web Hosting.
2. F O R E X
3. Make Payment Online ( if the persons don't have paypal, Credit Card,)
4. Use To Buy Virtual Credit Card To Make Purchase.
5. Works like paypal and lot more,

this are thing you can use Liberty Reserve For.

Hope you are clear ( Not Abusing You)
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by funfavour(f): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
hello Seun,

turns up on your sister site nairalist, however i want to ask can one post adverts there on a weekly basis

i need to know ooooo
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Epi: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
So now we can add pics. AWESOME dude!!! kiss AWESOME

Hey Seun, how can I give you a big hug and kiss wink
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
Not yet, but it's coming soon. www.nairalist.com
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by hubreality(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2009
Seun:

Not yet, but it's coming soon. www.nairalist.com

Pictures speak greatly about any ads. Good, it's coming soon. Great!
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Lekel(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2009

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by timsuccess: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2009
Seun, I must confess that you a genius and blessing to this generation. Please keep it up
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by agath(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
thanks for the opportunity
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by agath(f): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
LG World Electronics is the best in town,
Visit us at No 1 Moore avenue,opposite
intercontinental bank, ogui road,Enugu
for your original LG products at company prices.
cheers
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by KazuyaM(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Seun, I want to recommend adding an option to delete adverts or mark adverts as sold by the poster once he has sold his goods on nairlist.  grin  grin[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America / 120 Eyeshadow Palette For Saale And Mac Eyeshadows / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.