Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com (25264 Views)

You Can Now Post Your Property Ads For Free On NAIJARENT.COM / Not Finding Post New Advert Button Again On Nairalist.com / Check Nairalist.com ( Lagos Section) For Advert On Cheap Laptops For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
I will do that very soon, but I'm still collecting data. How old is your advert that you want to delete?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by KazuyaM(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
Seun:

I will do that very soon, but I'm still collecting data. How old is your advert that you want to delete?

dont worry about it grin I was just making a suggestion.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Epi: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
How do I edit (need to add a pic) an Add
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2009
Post a new one with the message *Correction* in the title.
The administrator will notice and take down the old one.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Epi: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2009
Thank You Sir, will do

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
I've posted the pic for you. Thanks for using Nairalist.
A 2.0 version is in the works but we need something first.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by okunoba(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
Dear Seun and fellow nairalanders, I need the telophone number and working email contact for Nigerian Building And Road Research Institute, can anyone help here. No phone or working email contact details on NBRRI website.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by oneal10: 5:55am On May 02, 2009
Hi seun,u hav 2 do something .Many people havinf been finding it difficult to post in naira list.After posting your content,it will give you confirmation that it will place yet will still not see anything unlike before.
Pls address this issues.I have wasted so time trying ti figure out the problem.

thanks.chuks-chusky74@gmail.com
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by brightbest(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
please seun, can you guide on the step by step guide to posting ad on nairalist.com? I have been to nairalist.com and could not see the guide in making a new post. How can someone made a post on educational issue in nairalist.com?

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by raycostco: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2009
gold Toner industrial Co.,Ltd
Address:1707-4 N596 BaiLaoHui Building TianHei Road GuangZhou
Guangzhou office Tel:0086 20 88262402 Fax:0086 20 88262402
Sales:Ray Liang
mobile phone:008613751718757
email:costco.toner@gmail.com
MSN:ray@gold-toner.com
www.gold-toner.com

we can produce any barnds copier toner cartridge ,such

KYOCERA,CANO,SHARP,PANASONIC,RICOH,Minolta,HP.we can supplier the good

quality with competitive price

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by fellybabe(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
matching shoes and bags

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by fellybabe(f): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
more on nairalist.com

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by yommyuk: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
Seun, You have stated on nairalist that a telephone no is compulsory b4 one is allowed to post an advert. As i am based in the UK how will this possible. My last posting was not displayed.

please advice. bayodenig@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by maniyke1: 1:13am On Aug 30, 2009
Thanks for your kind gesture.

www.hynetglobal.com
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by LegitMoney(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
The New Post' link in Nairalist.com does not work,

Any experiences, ?
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Makay: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hi , Need a professional photographer. need to tell a story with your wedding, or just a creative photoshoot, corporate shoots?
Orbit Media is on nairaland too nd we are here to stay
Make a reservation? orbitmedia@live.co.uk
Need to talk 2 the CEO 0802744516.
Orbit Media is one of the Proud sponsors of the Upcoming Ms International Nigeria Pageant. (The winner gets to represent Nigeria in the Ms World Event. so Models Ge tyour portfolios done and register @ www.missinternationalng.com
(pls he iz a very busy person so its more advicable to use the mailbox , however, if your needs are urgent  please do not hesitate.)
have a nice day and happy veiwing,  grin smiley

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by edetmike: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
I will encourage anybody who want to advertize products to checkout www.advertsolution..com for more useful tips
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by djkayzzy(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2009
Hello for your Event planibgs,such as wedding,B'day,naming ceremony E.T.C call call dj kayzzy on 08027203519,or bronzedking multimedia@yahoo.co.uk

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by AmaG2(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
Any Mc needed or Graphic designer, Hit me up,
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by pafisayo(m): 3:43am On Dec 19, 2009
how do i post my advert on NAIRALIST ?
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Madukaele(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2009
Akwa ibom is ready for another ground breaking carol night. 9jaculture..com
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Madukaele(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
shocked Akwa ibom ready to make Nigeria proud again.
9jaculture..com[url][/url]9jaculture..com
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Madukaele(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
Akwaibom ready to break record again. shocked9jaculture..com

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Mim4(m): 4:43am On Dec 29, 2009
Thank you so much oga seun.kip it up
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by tessy1002: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
do u need network engineer to provide u with this service:
Radio Frequency (RF) management.
Structural cabling and LAN/WAN Network implementation and Design.

Wireless Hotspot and User-Manager Implementation using Mikrotik AP/ RouterOS.

Develop methodologies to increase efficiency in improving network performance.

Setting up wired network and wireless broadband Internet access facility.

Rigging/Panning or Realignment of Antenna-Parabolic/Sector and establishing a point to point radio link.

Radio connectivity for WAN.

Rigging/Panning and Installation of Antennas and outdoor Radio/AP.

Satellite Modem configuration and Management.

contact me on 08035692214 or tessy6u@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by trending83(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Creamberry: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hello Seun,

Pls can i post an advert here?
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Creamberry: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2010
NEW ARRIVALS!!!!! Show luv this season place your order now for,

Perfumes M&F,
Armani,CK Secret Obsession,D&G
k.Cole Signature,Bvlgari
Paco Rebanne (Black XS,One Million)
Tom Ford (Black Orchid)
Davidoff (Hot Water)
Elizabeth Arden (Beautiful) and lots more,

Wrist Watches,
Rado,Ebel,Tissot,Police
Hugo Boss,Movado
Vacheron Constantin,Franck. Mullen
Tag,LV,bell & Ross and Lots more,

Brazilian Jewelries,
Loop Ear rings
Earrings(Set)
Bangles

Sunglasses,
Prada
Gucci
CK
Hugo Boss
Police

Ghana Fabrics,
Metallic Wooden
Treasure
Daviva
Batik
Akosombo and lots more @ AFFORDABLE PRICES, HOME DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN LAGOS,

Call Matilda now to place your ORDER: 08098755599
Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Prodigalangel(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
ANGELO COLLECTIONZ - NEW ARRIVALS
place ur orders now /
mark & spencer shirts/ plain trousers
tm lewin shirts
lacoste tops/ dress
tommy hilfiger jeans/top/jackets
christain dior/tops shirts/dress
d&g/emporio armani/ gucci/burberry SUN SHADES
e-mail angelo4naija@yahoo.com or 08037722547

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by Prodigalangel(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
angelo collectionz - new arrivals

Re: You Can Now Post Your Adverts On Nairalist.com by harrysilver: 8:01pm On May 06, 2010
Sir. Re: ADVERTISING IN NAIRALAND.COM

Not all visitors goes to nairalist.com

Am of the opinion that you get an application form for those that have interest to advertise their goods and services pay fill and pay for it (Annually or monthly subscription)

How about that?

We love to advertise in nairaland as Consultancy Firm

(1) (2) (3)

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America / 120 Eyeshadow Palette For Saale And Mac Eyeshadows / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.