Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free (21794 Views)

El-Rufai Posted Job Vacancies On His Facebook Page / Visit Nairalist.com Lagos Sales Section For Good/clean Laptops For Sale / New Vacancies On Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Don4life: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2009
@Seun that would be Great, I'll be Waiting
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by mukina2: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2009
goodboybad:

Seun

I have some advise concerning both Nairaland and Nairalist.

Concerning the Nairaland job section, is it possible to modify the site in such a way that posts are not immediately
shown on pages, but will have to be moderated by a moderator who will decide whether to show it or delete it? The
advantage is that spam posts will never make it through, but the disadvantage is that the moderators will have to be
very dedicated as they will have a lot of posts to deal with at first, but this volume will reduce as spammers come
to realise that they cannot beat the system. This is how the BBC and CNN run some of their forums and it keeps things
from getting out of hand.

Concerning the Nairalist site, I think it would be nice if you could create a section where potential job hunters can
upload thier CVs by filling a form, and a section for potential employers to fill a form outlining what they want in
in an employee. You may then match these forms together and find out which CVs match what the employers are looking
for. In order to protect the privacy of the job hunter, you could then contact the job-hunter and tell him that
so and so company is looking for someone with his qualifications for so and so position. If the job hunter is interested
you could then foward his CV and contact details to the employer!

Good idea, but a little glitch though Nairalist is not strictly for Jobs and vacancies, he decided to transfer The jobs section of Nairaland to it because the spammers keep on destroying the section no matter how often he banned or how often the mods cleaned out the section.

He allows employers and Job seekers to freely post, looking for potential employees and employers.

As per NL, if he blocks out the jobs section, they will freely spam other sections on a daily basis.
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Don4life: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2009
@seun I'M STILL WAITING,
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by NothingMeg: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2009
where is seun
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Lekel(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2009
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Seun(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2009
You're right that there's a lot that can yet be done about Nairaland, too. But alas, it's a big project.
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Don4life: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2009
@Seun Do u Mind Giving an Ans to my question we were talking about?
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by tainot2002(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
God idea,seun you need to look into the issues of job hunting in order to hasten the job seekers to secure their desired job grin smiley
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by carlos26(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
SEARCH FOR JOBS AND ALL THAT BUT THE MOST ESSENTIAL THING IS FOR YOU TO BE SKILLED SO THAT IF JOBS FAIL WE ALL CAN FIND SOMETHING DOING AS WELL.

TAKE CARE NIGERIANS
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by freelance(m): 2:19am On Apr 02, 2009
I posted some jobs now but it's just one of them that is showing in the jobs section. What could be the problem? sad
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by oshiboi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
admin pls tell me the reason why you always delete most posts that are related to sharing of idea on job/vacancies, or do one need to pay you money to post here, i dont understand, my post is all about sharing my experience on how one can start from somewhere at least not of all us would be employed some need idea to start their business even on a small scale, soi f you really want to help people here and not yourself only because i see that you and your buddys post everyday and at the end money is involved, let most of these post be published. thank you
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by salesinfo: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
Seun I have a complaint about nairalist. Much as I like to post there, it usually gives me a headache because i end up not seeing my post sometimes for days sometimes never at all. This has actually taken me to other classified sites but i would like to remain with nairalist, so fix it?
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Seun(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2009
Can you send me a copy of the post? What are the other classifieds sites it's taken you to?
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by salesinfo: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2009
Didnt keep any copy and really don't want to replicate it. I didnt mean your site takes me to other sites automatically. I meant that due to the problems i encountered, i have been posting my ads elsewhere like kerawa, gbogbo etc
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by patty7: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2010
I NEED A HAIRSTYLIST, WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF NEW STYLES FOR URGENT EMPLOYMENT IN WARRI. ACCOMMDATION IS NOT A PROBLEM. CALL 08035497907
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by patty7: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
i need a sound car of 200k for urgent purchase you can reeach me on, pat_adjara@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by oyolima(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
My name is Kenneth, an ND holder in Urban and Regional planning, i need a Job.
bigken@rocketmail.com
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by shegosay: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
[b]Have not be able to see job that is meant for fresh graduate,who reside at Marin land, Ikeja egbeda.
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Saraha1(f): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2011
I receive a message today requesting me to come to Gbagada tomorrow by 10 am,but the funny thing was that i called the number that sent the text and ask where
he got my number he told me i got it from Nairaland,i keeping wondering when on earth did i display my Mtn number to any site, Please seun i will need you to check this very well so that people will
not fall victim all in the name of Job hunting,am looking for what i shall eat not what will eat me.
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Seun(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
Sarah a:

I receive a message today requesting me to come to Gbagada  tomorrow by 10 am,but the funny thing was that i called the number that sent the text and ask where
he got my number he told me i got it from Nairaland,i keeping wondering when on earth did  i display my Mtn number to any site, Please seun i will need you to check this very well so that people will
not fall victim all in the name of Job hunting,am looking for what i shall eat not what will eat me.

If you did not diplay your number on Nairaland, that means we have absolutely nothing to do with it!
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Saraha1(f): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2011
Okay if you say so ,i believe you,thanks ,this was the number that sent me the text 07031523097,and i was told to call a particular number which is 08090692149
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by ayolinger(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink smiley smiley cool kiss larrypauto driver is a new company trying to solve ur problems by getting u a competent drivers and is located at ojodu berger area and u can give us a call on 08165747104 or 08056763244,07023737130 just ask of lanre or debo and we also do delivery of new cars to any part of nigeria and if u also need a contract driver for two weeks monthly private driver to teach u driving or weekend driver,we have all at our series as u want.

thanks and you can mail ur at larrypautodriver@yahoo.com and that is our face book address too.pls try and patronized us and u will never regret doing business with us.

Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Lijoes: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2011
hey i am new here and dont know how to post here or post a vacancy, or make a topic i want to know how to use this can somebody put me thru
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
what is happening to www.nairalist.com
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by gabriely2k(m): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2011
I like nairalist.com
Re: Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free by henryhott4(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
Well, an not procliming that one should not work for organisation, but an trying to pass across to you , that self employed is the best ,and I tell people I meet every time to take this ruth. One of the simplyz biz you can do right in you Bed room, and make full living , when I mean full living, like 6 firure income monthly.

At this site, you will see alot like current jobs, current issues ,how to do certain thing on the internet.

Just take you time see this site, browser around , am very sure you will not go out of that site ,wilth out stealing values.

visit here:[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV / N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue / 4 Professional Reasons Your CV May Not Get You A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.