Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tell Me About "Imdb" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tell Me About "Imdb" (1143 Views)

Amir Khan's Dangal Has A Rating Of 9.2 Over 10 In IMDB. Have You Watched It? / List Of The Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century According To IMDB / Can Someone Tell Me Which Political Series I Should Watch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About "Imdb" by Philcool(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Folks in the forum. Please I would like to be more acquainted with the name in the subject as above known as "IMDb".
I will be glad that we all learn from it especially those who find knowledge very interesting. Contributions from those that know how it works and one can use and benefit from it is strongly needed. Thanks.
Re: Tell Me About "Imdb" by prof800(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Philcool:
Folks in the forum. Please I would like to be more acquainted with the name in the subject as above known as "IMDb".
I will be glad that we all learn from it especially those who find knowledge very interesting. Contributions from those that know how it works and one can use and benefit from it is strongly needed. Thanks.
IMDb (International movie database).

http://www.imdb.com/?mode=desktop&ref_=m_ft_dsk

It is a database containing info on all movies, tv series, production houses, actors, actresses, screenwriters, directors, cinematographers, etc.
But it is also a cool movie site/forum. Where viewers can see box office results, latest news in hollywood, movie trailers, fun topics and trivias, as well as view discussions on the message board.
Registered users can rate movies, create topics and participate in discussions on the message boards. etc. Just like other nice forums like nairaland, one can benefit from IMDb particularly in getting to meet people.
You can also create a profile for yourself and your film works (if any) to serve as online resume.

IMDb pro users can have direct access to hollywood producers and actors plus many other goodies.

Tho you might have to "settle" the site to access some of these juicy goodnesses.

That is the little I know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About "Imdb" by felixchip(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oga prof800, you too much.
Re: Tell Me About "Imdb" by prof800(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
felixchip:
Oga prof800, you too much.
Thanks sir.
Re: Tell Me About "Imdb" by itstpia8: 4:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Philcool:

imdb is not the only movie review site.

thee are others (you can look them up on wiki) like rotten tomatoes, etc, as well as numerous blogs.
Re: Tell Me About "Imdb" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Imdb-internet movie database. A piece of sh1t website.
Re: Tell Me About "Imdb" by Philcool(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2016
shockwave91:
Imdb-internet movie database. A piece of sh1t website.
Why this let down on my question and the encouraging contributions so far.
What is your reason for such statement.
Well, thanks to all of you.

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Video: Body Odour Nollywood Comedy Skit (WATCH VIDEO) / Hollywood Movie Download Links / 2017 Top 10 Most Interesting Movies And Series.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.