Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

What More Could Life Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What More Could Life Offer (491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What More Could Life Offer by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
I wonder what kind of life is this. My faith is going weary and leaving in fear for the unknown. I deeply lamented here several months ago about what I was going through but didn't know that what I faced months ago was just tip of the iceberg.
Lots of people advised and consoled me that things will get better with faith and hardwork but things have gone worst. I motivated myself, kept faith in God and put more effort to my hardwork...all to no avail!
Then what more can life offer me.....I know God answers prayers but my strength is going down and my faith is getting weary. I have lost visions and initiatives in succeeding because it seems nothing is working for me presently. I'm just like a walking ghost.
I need every kind of help....
Re: What More Could Life Offer by Tunagee(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
HayWhyLawal:
I wonder what kind of life is this. My faith is going weary and leaving in fear for the unknown. I deeply lamented here several months ago about what I was going through but didn't know that what I faced months ago was just tip of the iceberg.
Lots of people advised and consoled me that things will get better with faith and hardwork but things have gone worst. I motivated myself, kept faith in God and put more effort to my hardwork...all to no avail!
Then what more can life offer me.....I know God answers prayers but my strength is going down and my faith is getting weary. I have lost visions and initiatives in succeeding because it seems nothing is working for me presently. I'm just like a walking ghost.
I need every kind of help....

Its well my brother or sister. Just keep your head up.
Re: What More Could Life Offer by oowo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
@OP. U SHLD B STRONG THRU TYMS LYK DIS. I LEND U DIS VOICE CUZ WE AR IN DSAME BOAT. I ALMOST LOST HOPE. BUT I AM REDIFINING EVERYTHING FROM BIZ TO PERSONAL LIFE. I AM MAKING IT A LITLE BIT SMALER DAN B4. I WANT TO REMANAGE EVERYRHING.
TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND MAKE IT A BIT SMALER. BLESS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Circuit Atlantic Is Genuine And Reliable / Outstanding Cctv/solar And Inverter Training In Port Harcourt.... Pics / Let Your Income Double Up With Proper Planning And Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.