Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Circuit Atlantic Is Genuine And Reliable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Circuit Atlantic Is Genuine And Reliable (477 Views)

Circuit Atlantic/ Shippy Me/ Zaposta - How NOT To Run A Company / Circuit Atlantic Is A Fraudulent Company. Don't Ever Use Them / Circuit Atlantic Is A Sinking Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Circuit Atlantic Is Genuine And Reliable by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
I always said to myself that when i use circuit atlantic i will wait and whatever the experience is i will share. I wanted to buy some drugs from ebay but i have no credit card and they dont ship to nigeria. I came across circuit atlantic website and i decided to test them and see if they are genuine. I real so many stories of how "circuit atlantic is a fraudulent company" and i was so scared as at the time of reading this stories i already lodged some money into their bank account. The first payment i made was on a tuesday the 18th of february 2015. I didnt recieve any update from them that whole day and i was so scared and their numbers were switched off. The next day at about 9 am the numbers were available and the customer care guy that attended to me (collins) was a real professional gentleman. He promised that my payment would be aproved that same day (wednesday) and my purchase would be made too. At about 9 pm i checked my email and my payment was approved and my order was purchased. It took circuit atlantic exactly 24 days to get my order to my destination. I am really happy with them and i assure you that CIRCUIT ATLANTIC is very REAL. They are not scams, as long as you dont owe them money for your orders in three weeks from your first deposit your order will be at your door step, i know this from experience. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience with them but im afraid i have nothing negative to say about them as i score them a souding 9/10.
Re: Circuit Atlantic Is Genuine And Reliable by debbydee(f): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
ok. noted

(1) (Reply)

Dangote, Saipem In Engineering, Construction Joint Venture / Make Huge Profits Online / 20 Tons Truck For Lease In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.