Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,784 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You (6761 Views)

Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You=== / 100% Free Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You / How Do I Fund My Bet9ja Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by sportbetting86(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Change your history today and be Rich

I make money on this site every time ON MERRYBET, because they are the Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria Today. don't watch football for fun make money out if play with little money and make big money.....Lot of people are making money on this site every time there football try the site and see what is happening there.

Challenge your friends to a bet. Invite friends to bet challenge or simply watch and predict match scores to win triple of your stake

Click here to register now and make sure you fund your account and a trier will convince you
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

And you can also become your own Boss too as an Agent with Merry Bet By Following the Above Link

Call this number for assistance: 09032070005 or email: sportbetting86@gmail.com

Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by adahgold(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2015
sportbetting86:
Change your history today and be Rich

I make money on this site every time ON MERRYBET, because they are the Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria Today. don't watch football for fun make money out if play with little money and make big money.....Lot of people are making money on this site every time there football try the site and see what is happening there.

Challenge your friends to a bet. Invite friends to bet challenge or simply watch and predict match scores to win triple of your stake

Click here to register now and make sure you fund your account and a trier will convince you
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

And you can also become your own Boss too as an Agent with Merry Bet By Following the Above Link

Call this number for assistance: 09032070005 or email: sportbetting86@gmail.com

can u help me recharge my account sir?
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by tonididdy(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
I wish to recharge me acct also
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by nacybeauty(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
What is the stipulated hours for withdrawals?
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by sportbetting86(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
@ Nancybeauty.... within 24hours your Withdrawals is confirm... That's why we are the Fastest Payout Sport Online Betting Company In Nigeria Today..

Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by justmetoday(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
so if l credit my account with merrybet,l will get double of all l get.
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by Krak(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2015
justmetoday:
so if l credit my account with merrybet,l will get double of all l get.

Its a lie. I did and got nothing.
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by sportbetting86(m): 3:23am On Mar 21, 2015
It is not a Lie... You get 100% bonus of your money which you are Recharging with Merry Bet
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
sportbetting86:
It is not a Lie... You get 100% bonus of your money which you are Recharging with Merry Bet

Hey bro, guide me through jst registered how do I go about it
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by sportbetting86(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
You can walk into any of the Banks Nation Wide and pay into this account by following the Instructions...

Fund your Merrybet account instantly at any of these banks:

Access Bank
Eco Bank
Enterprise Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank
Heritage Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank
Sterling Bank
Union Bank
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Zenith Bank

Directions:

1. Fill the deposit slip by providing the following details:

Account name: PAYDIRECT (Merrybet Gold)

Account number: Your Merrybet customer ID

Depositors Name: Merrybet Account Name (Username)

2. Present it to the cashier and state that your making payment for Topup.

3. Your payment will be processed and a receipt issued.

Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by Krak(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
sportbetting86:

Pls just shut up. I just opened my Merrybet account just last week and funded my account with 2k through Ecobank. I did not receive any bonus.

Its a lie. If its true then why did I not get a bonus on my first recharge when I was fully expecting the 100 percent bonus?

Dont come here and lie to us while trying to cajole us to register through ur affiliate link.
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by sportbetting86(m): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2015
You just not come here any say something out of your mouth and think you know how to talk... if you don't make research you don't write or say something you don't know about.. Since you said you Created an Account 2 weeks ago and you notice such, why don't you call the customer care hotline to notify them because that what learned people would have done.... So please don't come here and say Rubbish...

Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by Krak(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
You are the one spewing rubbish here. Why should I kill myself because of one imaginary 2k when I have already made a lot on my initial deposit of 2k?

All I know is that I did not get any bonus on my initial deposit, period. Why are you getting yourself all worked up.

Dont go about spamming everywhere with ur imaginary 100 percent bonus and your affiliate link.

I have Nairabet account plus accounts with other bookies, non of them promised any bonus on any deposits and nobody complained.

I do not care about ur imaginary bonus, all I care about is that you should not go about shouting about what is not real.
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by justmetoday(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
really on merrybet website there is nothing like 100% bonus there.

1 Like

Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
The guy na mumu...even if i want to open an account with Merrybet, do yu think i will click dat ur stinking affiliate link.

1 Like

Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by chimafoster(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2015
calculate ur odds and learn how to bet on different options on naija best betting sites
http://naijabestbettingsites..com.ng/2015/09/football-betting-guid.html

Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by jt2damoney(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2015
try this link

Get 20$ immediately and more.by clicking on the link on my signature.its free
Re: Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You by Donald7610: 9:20am On May 11, 2016
Merrybet is a scam about 100% bonus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Ifechukwude Wins Silver In Women's Para Table-tennis Event / NFF Cuts Eagles Bonus, Coaches Salaries / The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.