Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" (49442 Views)

Kim Kardashian Steps Out In Black Lingerie And Jeans In Miami / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by 4reala(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
angry[color=#006600][/color] So wat has dat got 2 do wit me?
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by kinibigdeal(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
We need evidence!!
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Bitojoe(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
Why is she telling us??But does she need to tell the whole world?what is the purpose of her telling us??so now that we know what should we do??to go and organize party??

bad people just keep teaching the world worst things.i just guess that all this entertainment people always want to seduce and corrupt the mind of people.pls never pay attention to them
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Muse ya ni girls' club grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by adeA1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Y must I knw this thing deosnt wear pant for God's sake!!.
Now d analysis, if it happened she reveals ds durin d course of interviewin her that means the interviewer has had d opportunity of peepin tru her tighs durin a particulare concert which made in suspicious of her immorality-pantless. My believ As she has now revealed ds is that she has taken it upon herslf to be wearin not less than 2to 3 at an outing.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by pbs4real(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
azeeza:
Are you a learner?
cutie ow u doing?
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by akunnasu: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Na her matter. Make she stop dey wear bra sef. Mtcheeeewwww.

1 Like

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by luluosas(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
She is sick.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by nikkiehan(f): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijainfogalery:
On judgement day when God will be judging all this people, i will be on the right hand side of Jah, with my 3D glasses, having a wonderful time laughing off with all yall little little secrets
n I will laugh off ur secret too grin
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by 100Cents: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Another attention starved homosapien.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by AGBb(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Say she no dey wear pants no change the price of garri for market.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by 100Cents: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself if some ladies were born without brain.

See example...

1 Like

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by emyzeal41: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dts her business. Jst dn't need ds kind of information
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by totoakins(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
is it only me that finds panty lines sexy?

1 Like

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by naijainfogalery: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sorry you wont have to because i don confess am tey tey and i made restitution every time, Heaven too sure
nikkiehan:
n I will laugh off ur secret too grin
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by danielmichael(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Then she dey smell guy
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by danielmichael(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Then she dey smell

Guy
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Forwetinnah: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
The babe said she "hardly wears"...its not as if she DOESNT wear panties at all.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by fineguy11(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Humm
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by tchino26(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
olaxco2f:
MOD please barn the OP!!!

he just make someone wet by typing panties instead of under wears

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
r u dat a flirt?
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by tchino26(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Maybe she should upload some pix of how she looked in those lingeries of hers
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by gistabout(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
EWU.....
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by englishmart(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
agabaI23:
hmm so you dey take break from packaging a damaged article? Odikwa risky!!
how do you mean?
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by justinewest(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
SHE DOES THAT TO WAG HER ASS EASILY TO GET MORE ADMIRERS.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by nikkiehan(f): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Sorry you wont have to because i don confess am tey tey and i made restitution every time, Heaven too sure
ok o sha kip on walking on d right path so we can be laughin together at d rit handsyd of God
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
englishmart:
how do you mean?
okwa in a package Buharia ? Amaro m na I na-enwecha where udi ebe a
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nickymezor(f): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Okay gud for her den .Mehn, I dont get this....was it even necessary to disclose this to every Tom D*ck & HarryWat those she hope to achieve by this act sef..SMH
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Bowaley17(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
No worry. One day breeze go blow,fowl yansh go open.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by tchino26(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bitojoe:

bad people just keep teaching the world worst things.i just guess that all this entertainment people always want to seduce and corrupt the mind of people.pls never pay attention to them
but u just did. If u weren't paying attention, den, why did u rply d quote? U should've passed by widout saying anytin. Don't get me twisted, we're just trying 2 catch some fun here. Lol
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by tchino26(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
justinewest:
SHE DOES THAT TO WAG HER ASS EASILY TO GET MORE ADMIRERS.
Lol
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by tchino26(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The babe said she "hardly wears"...its not as if she DOESNT wear panties at all.
check d topic very well. She said ,( why I wear lingerie n not panties)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Day Fela Kuti Married 27 Women In One Day (Throwback Photos) / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.