Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

What's The True Cost Of Nigerian Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The True Cost Of Nigerian Passport? (857 Views)

See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport / 4 Reasons Why The Nigerian Passport No Longer Commands Respect - Chimmysblog / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The True Cost Of Nigerian Passport? by castrokins(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
I Sincerely Sought For Advise From Any Immigration Official Here. I've Just Returned From The Calabar Office Of NIS Were I Had To Inquire Acquisition Of Nigerian Passport. The Official I Met Told Me That The Official Rate Now Stands At N27000. This Is Contrary To Information I Had From My Brother In Lagos Who Told Me It's N18000. My Questions Are:

1. Are The Charges Different Based On State Of Application?

2. Is The Official Rate N27000 Or N18000?

3. What's Wrong With Processing And Making Payment Online? (in this case, I couldn't proceed pass the first page of the application as there were no values to fill in the height column).

I'd Be Most Grateful If These Questions Are Answered As They'd Be Helpful In My Application In The Course Of The Week.
Re: What's The True Cost Of Nigerian Passport? by lactemps(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
castrokins:
I Sincerely Sought For Advise From Any Immigration Official Here. I've Just Returned From The Calabar Office Of NIS Were I Had To Inquire Acquisition Of Nigerian Passport. The Official I Met Told Me That The Official Rate Now Stands At N27000. This Is Contrary To Information I Had From My Brother In Lagos Who Told Me It's N18000. My Questions Are:

1. Are The Charges Different Based On State Of Application?

2. Is The Official Rate N27000 Or N18000?

3. What's Wrong With Processing And Making Payment Online? (in this case, I couldn't proceed pass the first page of the application as there were no values to fill in the height column).

I'd Be Most Grateful If These Questions Are Answered As They'd Be Helpful In My Application In The Course Of The Week.

If I am right, the different prices you got would be for 32 Pages and 64 Pages of the ePassport.

The process of making Payment Online is far easier for Nigerians in Nigeria to make payment because you co do so through a Bank in Nigeria, rather than Nigerians Abroad who find it extremely difficult to make the payments due to some restrictions placed on the usage of Cards online.

On the Issue of Height on the Form, the place where you have to input the height pops out, so you can either put height in CM (175, 185) or in Meters (1.7m) etc. after inputting the values, you the click on @Update@ button.

I hope this helps.
Re: What's The True Cost Of Nigerian Passport? by castrokins(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
lactemps:

If I am right, the different prices you got would be for 32 Pages and 64 Pages of the ePassport.

The process of making Payment Online is far easier for Nigerians in Nigeria to make payment because you co do so through a Bank in Nigeria, rather than Nigerians Abroad who find it extremely difficult to make the payments due to some restrictions placed on the usage of Cards online.

On the Issue of Height on the Form, the place where you have to input the height pops out, so you can either put height in CM (175, 185) or in Meters (1.7m) etc. after inputting the values, you the click on @Update@ button.

In case you have any more queries or problems with the ePassport Application, please check here: Nigerian ePassport Process

Or check InfoTrav TV

I hope this helps.

Thanks A Lot. Eventually Got It For 25k (32 Pages)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice On This Visa Issue / Photo:meet The Female Capt Abimbola Of Bristow Chopper ,who Saved 13 Lives. / Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.