Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) (53440 Views)

EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) / Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by rexzqcom(m): 4:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Can't wait to do cross country trips on this train and see the natural beautiful landscape of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Martiyu:

And where in my post did I form ally with APC?. please excuse me.
At times, some of us just want to be objective. I really did not expect to be quoted but then again, not everyone sees what someone sees.
M no fool, and that is exactly what we are being taken for. If only you would think critically and analytically, you would know the extent to which things could have been ryt in this country (and maybe shed some hot tears and not quote me unnecessarily).

My broda I agree with things wud hv bin a lot better if the opposition would do dere job as only serving as a checker of the ruling party lyk oda developed nations and not blindlessly opposing every initiative of the govt.... stirring their supporters against the govt. of the day.... booing every achievement or is it the Chaos(i didn't accuse opposition nt till i find proof) slandering and insulting the office of the president and His person....after winning a free and fair election despite all he still did so much... they tut he was a coward and would resign amidst the crisis.... Nigerians didn't reject Goodluck even if he loses come may 29 it is the people who aren't proud to have an humble intelligent charismatic leader to rule the cajoling those arnd them to also see ntin gud in the Otuoke boy nd nw gvin us a Niger man?? (twas a question).... please if afta elections evribody rest wait till after d 4yrs tins wud be beta but dey cried foul foul!! made noise.... made allegations....wrote letters formed mergers.... nd now this?? i forgot they also cried and swore never to contest again ....the best they cud come with.... Old garbage...they are happy they changed the cloth nd party name to APC same Ambition ,Same greed,Same Men!! open ur eyes I rest my case...NLANDERS Gudmawnin....
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Martiyu(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

My broda I agree with things wud hv bin a lot better if the opposition would do dere job as only serving as a checker of the ruling party lyk oda developed nations and not blindlessly opposing every initiative of the govt.... stirring their supporters against the govt. of the day.... booing every achievement or is it the Chaos(i didn't accuse opposition nt till i find proof) slandering and insulting the office of the president and His person....after winning a free and fair election despite all he still did so much... they tut he was a coward and would resign amidst the crisis.... Nigerians didn't reject Goodluck even if he loses come may 29 it is the people who aren't proud to have an humble intelligent charismatic leader to rule the cajoling those arnd them to also see ntin gud in the Otuoke boy nd nw gvin us a Niger man?? (twas a question).... please if afta elections evribody rest wait till after d 4yrs tins wud be beta but dey cried foul foul!! made noise.... made allegations....wrote letters formed mergers.... nd now this?? i forgot they also cried and swore never to contest again ....the best they cud come with.... Old garbage...they are happy they changed the cloth nd party name to APC same Ambition ,Same greed,Same Men!! open ur eyes I rest my case...NLANDERS Gudmawnin....

U don't still get it, do you? This is not about APC. Not everything that does not agree with PDP is APC.
U Open your eyes like you said, this is neutrality... That's what I want you to understand
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by okenwa101(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2015
SagePerv1:
Local trains meant for transporting cargos and goats, now transporting people but yet, some dumb-box rice scavenging people are calling this development?

Damn. You guys should wake up.

You deserve super-sonic trains. Not these boxes.

Since U were born, how many times have U seen or entered train in Nigeria And because U have freedom to type that's why U typed rubbish here after watching super-sonic train on TV . Why did start schooling from nursery when U could just write WAEC . Mtwee Go start something
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Martiyu:

U don't still get it, do you? This is not about APC. Not everything that does not agree with PDP is APC.
U Open your eyes like you said, this is neutrality... That's what I want you to understand

Nd NEUTRALITY VOTES WHO??Or is it this NEUTRALITY that thinks its too smart to participate in politics or to vote hence votibg in dumber people to rule them... open ur eyes... ur Neutrality won't stop you from whining in the next 4yrs...
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by drtwist(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
No bad feeling GEJ till 2019
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Heffalump(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2015
SagePerv1:
Local trains meant for transporting cargos and goats, now transporting people but yet, some dumb-box rice scavenging people are calling this development?

Damn. You guys should wake up.

You deserve super-sonic trains. Not these boxes.

My friend it doesn't matter what type of train it is for now. The truth is that we are experiencing transformation. I see this is paining the enemies of Nigeria alot.
Whether you like it or not your sponsors and most wanted Buhari and Tinubu can never be presidents of Nigeria.
If you hate what the present government is doing you bera carry your load and family to Mar because you are bound to witness all these and many more for the next 4 years.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by tayoccu(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31266258][/quote]

as usual Reno and his taskmasters have failed to show us pictures of their trains arriving or leaving stations ( the best they've done is show us a picture of a signboard at a station, I wonder why the brainiac who took that picture couldn't just zoom out to capture a train), or passing by a major landmark eg Niger bridge @ jebba.

#propaganda
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Martiyu(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

Nd NEUTRALITY VOTES WHO??Or is it this NEUTRALITY that thinks its too smart to participate in politics or to vote hence votibg in dumber people to rule them... open ur eyes... ur Neutrality won't stop you from whining in the next 4yrs...

Hitherto I ignored u, but I just feel I should enlighten u a bit before I do that.
I c that ur reasoning is beclouded. I tried to help it that I won't use that word but it's just the best word to describe ur situation.
Check through my posts, from the outset, I never mentioned anything party wise, u brought that in
I never did talk about voting a party or not, u inferred that. U r lost I guess and the reason is not far-fetched. The neutrality I talked about had nothing to do with non-allegiance to any party. It was just an objective dissection of the subject matter devoid of prejudice.
And the last time I checked, regardless of who I am and what I believe, government is still accountable to the people and the ruled still can hold the rulers responsible for their actions
Maybe at times, u just have to loosen up... And don't all b tied up in politics of sentiments and try to respect other persons view before you attack.
I quitted e-war long ago & not about to start now.

*modified*

Just thought to let you know that no matter the situation of this country, even if it moves from worse that it is to worst, I shall not whine.

#SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2015
callmenow:
Where can we catch this trains? If what i am seeing is real, then I will prefer to travel by train and leave my car at home. Just to avoid fuel station queues! If I see this trains, then I will believe in transformation in the transport sector. Then nigerians must vote for Jonathan. After all, YAR'ADUA, Obasanjo and ABDULSALAM did not bother with the welfare of nigerians.
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not. by your logic we should not hold future leaders accountable either??
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by callmenow: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not. by your logic we should not hold future leaders accountable either??

Accountable yes! But not the mendacity as practised by JONATHAN haters. I just saw nollywood mercy with her daughter in a train in Nigeria. I don't know where to catch them trains. This is a game changer!
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by billyG(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
It took PDP 16yrs of rule on $140/brl 2 giv us 30 coaches of 1900 locomotives is this a transformation?
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by donJ2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
ijustdey:

Why is it only trains working the only transformation program this guys are flouting all round the whole web

Is there nothing to show again

I tot Apcites always ask for at least one acheivement of gej....

There it is.....and google africans largest economy.... grin grin grin,

Nigeria became d largest economy in africa in gejs regime. Dats history

U call him clueless, he makes history too.
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Akpan107(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rajman45:

Hahaha... Half bread better than none. Don't forget that GEJ only revive the ancient train system, not building new ones. Was it GEJ that built it. Ur speaking about bread, when other countries are building modern train systems and buying bullets. Let GEJ revive the refineries that GMB built, before anything else
If the previous government had revived all our ancient trains. GEJ wont have revive it again, but would have given us something better, maybe, the Bullet!
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by Rajman45(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Akpan107:
If the previous government had revived all our ancient trains. GEJ wont have revive it again, but would have given us something better, maybe, the Bullet!
U rebuilt old waste, give Nigerians what latest and best... Cus we have the financial and human resources to get it. Who are the previous governments that indulges in money thefts, after we have gone to the polls to put them there... *PDP*. It's time for change. Just has the whole country voted for GEJ in 2011 election, that's exactly how the whole country will vote for GMB in 2015 election
Re: Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) by VolturiLord: 1:56am On Mar 06, 2015
He actually opened his mouth to say "charging Laptops in trains" as if that something we should be proud of. So the first this I'll think of when I enter train na to plug my system, and then boost my phone wey don die since so I fit call my babe. Because he sure say light no dey ever dey house. If this is what is termed progress in this country, then so sorry, we are so bleeped!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.