Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Christ Is All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is All (1245 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
"We look at this Son and see the God who cannot be seen. We look at this Son and see God's original purpose in everything created. For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, rank after rank after rank of angels—everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him." (Col 1:15-16 MGS)

Christ is the purpose, meaning and essence of all. Everything the God created points us to Christ. All creatures tells us of Christ.

Christ The Reality Of All Creation
All of creation is a type, picture, representation or shadow of Christ.
Christ is the reality of the sun: He is the center of the universe and all creation evolve around him. He is the light the gives light to the world (John 1:4-5). Yet Christ is not just found in the center but also in the corners and edges just as the light of the sun hits all of earth.

Christ is the reality of time: Christ is the beginning of time and the end of time (Rev 1:cool. He is the meaning, purpose and essence of time. History is his story and the future is the hope of him.
Christ is the reality of air: For he is our life, the air we breath. He is the true water as all other water is nothing but a shadow, type and picture of him. He alone quenches our thirst and refresh our being (John 4:10-11, John 7:38, Rev7:17, Rev 23:1).

Christ is the reality of land: "For in Him we live and move and have our being;" (Act 17:28). We walk and live in him, our roots is growing deep in him and a result we are unshakable as no storm or flood could make us fall (Col 2:6-7). We are built on him and our foundation can not faulty (Luk 6:47-49, Col 2:7). Christ is the richest land and we spend our life exploring this inexhaustible land (Eph 3:cool. This land contains the greatest treasures (Col 2:3, Prov 3:13-17). Christ is the land as well as the rock. He is the stone the became the chief cornerstone by which we were built (Eph 2:10, 1Pet 2:6-7). Christ is also the way, the path by which we walk on.

Christ is the reality of tree and plant: In creation plant was the first life that was created and it was created on the third day. This is a picture of Christ coming to life on the third day after his death. Christ is the tree of life were we feed and are impacted with the life of God (John 6:35-58). Christ is also the vine while we are his branches (John 15:1-7).

Christ is the reality of animal: Christ is the Lion as well as the Lamp (Rev 5:5-6). The snake, scorpion and other creeping things are a picture, type and shadow of Christ enemies. Bird is a picture of the Holy Spirit which is also the Spirit of Christ (Rom 8:9).

In Genesis 1 the Spirit of God hovering over the face of the water (Gen 1:2) and when earth was created anew (out of the water of the old earth) God walked on the earth. In the story of Noah and the flood, Noah sent a bird upon the face of the water and when the renewed world emerge from the water the bird dsettled on it. Now in the new testament a man was deepened into water and the Spirit of God came in form of a dove and when this man emerge out of the water the dove descended on him. The dove descended on the new creation of God and this new creation is Jesus. God's old creation is a type, shadow, picture and representation of His new creation and His new creation is a person (Jesus). Jesus is heaven, Jesus is the kingdom of God, Jesus is the new creation and Jesus is the world to come. For the world to come is already here and He had reveal Himself to the first fruit of God's creatures (Jam 1:18). "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." (2Cor 5:17).

When you got born again you entered into the new creation of God (the reality) and you became a new creation. Christ is where you breath, live and exist. Christ is all to you.
Re: Christ Is All by AmunRaOlodumare: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here's what Jesus himself said about his mission:

"I Was Sent ONLY To The Lost Sheep Of Israel" - Jesus

Matthew 15:24
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
AmunRaOlodumare:
Here's what Jesus himself said about his mission:

"I Was Sent ONLY To The Lost Sheep Of Israel" - Jesus

Matthew 15:24
You don't know the Jesus Christ I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is All by oneda(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You don't know the Jesus Christ I'm talking about.
Tacitly Answered smiley

Great write up brother
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 5:19am On Mar 08, 2015
oneda:

Tacitly Answered smiley

Great write up brother
Thanks...
Re: Christ Is All by Jameselias: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2015
U liar !
u lia... !
u lia......!
u lia........!
u lia...........!
u lia..............!
u lia..................!
u lia......................!
u lia..........................!
u lia...............................!
u lia ..................................!
u lia .......................................!
u lia aaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jameselias:
U liar !
u lia... !
u lia......!
u lia........!
u lia...........!
u lia..............!
u lia..................!
u lia......................!
u lia..........................!
u lia...............................!
u lia ..................................!
u lia .......................................!
u lia aaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

Nice chart.
Re: Christ Is All by bobbyL(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ Hiswordxray, How are you doing? Please, I sent you a mail. Do you receive email alerts?
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
bobbyL:
@ Hiswordxray, How are you doing? Please, I sent you a mail. Do you receive email alerts?
The answer of every question is Christ.
Christ is the meaning, purpose and essence of tithe.

Read Hebrews 7.
Tithing had started even before the law was given, therefore it is not a part of the law.
But tithe is to be given to the priest and God. Jesus is both the high priest and God. Tithe is to be given to Jesus.

But the question is where is Jesus? How can we give Him our tithe?
Jesus head is in heaven while Jesus body is on earth. The church is the body of Christ. Therefore we should give out tithe to the church.

But don't misunderstand me. The church is not the building but the people. Let me tell you how the new testament believers tithe. First they didn't see it as tithe and they gave more than ten percent. They gave all they have to Jesus. And by Jesus I mean their fellow believers, for we are the body of Christ.

"44 Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need." (Acts 2:44-45).

"32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. 33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 34 Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need. 36 And Joses, d who was also named Barnabas by the apostles (which is translated Son of Encouragement), a Levite of the country of Cyprus, 37 having land, sold it, and brought the money and laid it at the apostles’ feet." (Acts 4:32-36)

Giving to the work of God is not the same as giving to Jesus, although it is good to give to the work of God and there are blessings attached to it. But Jesus is not the work of God, Jesus is the assembly of believers. The believers themselves is the body of Christ, therefore giving to them is giving to Jesus.

"37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’ " (Matt 25:38-40).

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is All by davien(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Another reaffirmation of faith......quote bible verses, tell a subjective view of the characters...is that all?
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
davien:
Another reaffirmation of faith......quote bible verses, tell a subjective view of the characters...is that all?
Why are you looking for my attention?
I know in your heart you want to believe but you need more time.

It OK, God will help you through this and you would come out finding the answer and the satisfaction you so hunger for.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is All by davien(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Why are you looking for my attention?
I know in your heart you want to believe but you need more time.

It OK, God will help you through this and you would come out finding the answer and the satisfaction you so hunger for.
You've started again with your pretense to "know" what people think...
You've turned that into your signature trait...
I think you should know that you are lying by doing so,or to put it in a biblical manner.....violating your 9th commandment.
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
davien:
You've started again with your pretense to "know" what people think...
You've turned that into your signature trait...
I think you should know that you are lying by doing so,or to put it in a biblical manner.....violating your 9th commandment.
I speak the truth and you know what I'm saying is true. But its alright to disagree with me but very soon the war in your heart will be over.
Re: Christ Is All by davien(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I speak the truth and you know what I'm saying is true. But its alright to disagree with me but very soon the war in your heart will be over.
Again....pretending to "know" what I'm thinking is pure dishonesty....
If the tables were turned and I said "I know hiswordxray doesn't really believe in god", it'll be dishonest and that's anagolous to what you're doing now...

1 Like

Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
davien:
Again....pretending to "know" what I'm thinking is pure dishonesty....
If the tables were turned and I said "I know hiswordxray doesn't really believe in god", it'll be dishonest and that's anagolous to what you're doing now...
The truth is that every living thing know that there is a God who is the Creator of all. And I am standing on the truth.

But you are just a little confused, that is why you keep using words like "subjective".

My friend what your heart is telling you is not subjective. That strange feeling you can't explain is not subjective. We all experience it but some have ignored it. God purposely put it there so that it could lead you back to Him.

Do not ignore it, neither should you allow yourself get confused about it. Simply follow it and come to your Creator, He loves you.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is All by davien(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The truth is that every living thing know that there is a God who is the Creator of all. And I am standing on the truth.
Again, this is a lie....you're not just wrong, you are wrong on every level....first of all...most living things are not knowledgeable to the concept of "god/gods"(would you say bacteria knows what a "god/gods" is/are?)and a lot of human history did not regard a monotheistic "god"....mostly polytheistic "gods" were regarded...

But you are just a little confused, that is why you keep using words like "subjective".
Again....telling me what I don't acknowledge is lying and if you didn't understand what "subjective"means you should have just asked or googled it..

My friend what your heart is telling you is not subjective. That strange feeling you can't explain is not subjective. We all experience it but some have ignored it. God purposely put it there so that it could lead you back to Him.
There's a word for what you're doing here and it's a "straw man" fallacy....and that again is another form of dishonesty.....building an argument out of something that isn't what your opponent presented..

Do not ignore it, neither should you allow yourself get confused about it. Simply follow it and come to your Creator, He loves you.
You've somehow convinced yourself that I believe in specifically your kind of "god-religion" and that also is dishonesty....you are nothing but a liar....no two ways about it.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
davien:
Again, this is a lie....you're not just wrong, you are wrong on every level....first of all...most living things are not knowledgeable to the concept of "god/gods"(would you say bacteria knows what a "god/gods" is/are?)and a lot of human history did not regard a monotheistic "god"....mostly polytheistic "gods" were regarded...
Again....telling me what I don't acknowledge is lying and if you didn't understand what "subjective"means you should have just asked or googled it..

There's a word for what you're doing here and it's a "straw man" fallacy....and that again is another form of dishonesty.....building an argument out of something that isn't what your opponent presented..
You've somehow convinced yourself that I believe in specifically your kind of "god-religion" and that also is dishonesty....you are nothing but a liar....no two ways about it.
Oh dear, how long will you continue to fight this?
Why do you prefer to remain confused?
Re: Christ Is All by davien(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Oh dear, how long will you continue to fight this?
Why do you prefer to remain confused?
Wow....it's either you just ignored your core belief trait(which is not lying) or you're aware but think it's okay if it's to spread your belief(afterall,pleasure used to be the bait you used,now it's lying)
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
davien:
Wow....it's either you just ignored your core belief trait(which is not lying) or you're aware but think it's okay if it's to spread your belief(afterall,pleasure used to be the bait you used,now it's lying)
Do you claim to know what lie is more than me?
Here is the truth: you know God exist and you need Him but you are confused and need help.

Let me help you.
Re: Christ Is All by davien(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Do you claim to know what lie is more than me?
Here is the truth: you know God exist and you need Him but you are confused and need help.

Let me help you.
I demonstrably showed you were lying, can you do the same to show I believe in "god/gods"?
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nothing else matters but Christ.
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Who is this Christ?
Re: Christ Is All by dd12345: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
@ DAVIEN...there is nothing you can against the truth but for the truth...just like hiswordxray says and i concur with him...Here is the truth: you know God exist and you need Him but you are confused and need help...how do you feel about yourself...confused..angry..hatred for everything...that is a life without christ...if even better to believe in God...and be indifferent about it that to dispute His existence...to me that a great torture too much for your soul...JUST STOP THE FIGHT AND ACCEPT THE CONVICTION IN YOUR CONSCIENCE....have you wonder why the atheists,humanist and the free thinker spent all their time in religious section fighting and disputing about God...that's the battle in their soul, the conviction of their conscience and the only way they can shut it up is to keep fight everything about God.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Christ is the reality
Re: Christ Is All by Hiswordxray(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hiswordxray:
Christ is the reality

(1) (Reply)

Rasulullahi, New Islamic Group In Abuja / What I Learnt In Church Today. / Babangbali’s 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.