Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) (3672 Views)

Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2016
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that jesus is not a bastard sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by chenor(f): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2016
uselessgoat:
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church noe celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that jesus is not a bastard sad

May our gracious Lord forgive you. I bet you call yourself a Christian in quote.. You should be ashamed.. Has the attention seeking reached this extent??
Anyway say what you want to say but know one thing JESUS LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! and forgives you for you do not know what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
For these things you have said, may the Holy Ghost fire roast you useless goat. If you do not repent and ask God for mercy, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whom you mock will visit you with tragedy.
Just forget it. You don't have any destiny for you have mocked the Holy Spirit, the stepfather of Jesus... I pray God forgives you.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by chenor(f): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2016
I bet you are one of those that always cry out to God when things are difficult for you to handle.. Op grow up please
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2016
chenor:

May our gracious Lord forgive you. I bet you call yourself a Christian in quote.. You should be ashamed.. Has the attention seeking reached this extent??
Anyway say what you want to say but know one thing JESUS LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! and forgives you for you do not know what you are doing

can u prove to me jesus isn't a bastard or shut up i am not here for fairytales sad
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
For these things you have said, may the Holy Ghost fire roast you useless goat. If you do not repent and ask God for mercy, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whom you mock will visit you with tragedy.
Just forget it. You don't have any destiny for you have mocked the Holy Spirit, the stepfather of Jesus... I pray God forgives you.

Jesus remains a bastard until u prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by chenor(f): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u prove to me jesus isn't a bastard or shut up i am not here for fairytales sad

You can believe what you want to believe but that doesn't give you the right to say that... Keep your thoughts to yourselves
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by amzee(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Uselessgoat and SonOfLucifer
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Fairytales: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
uselessgoat:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by alsina: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2016
When a useless goat is under the influence of sapele weed things do happen

My problem wt the op is that he doesn't know how to run mad

Next time do it better

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Jumizie13(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2016
YOU ARE INDEED A USELESS GOAT. MUMU

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by dandollaz: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Op u r useless as ur monica.i wonder why mod never close this topic.pow on ur useless goat brain.recieve jesus in ur life and read ur bible before satan buy u wholesale then u will be uselessrat
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Eddygourdo(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Our youths are frustrated, their thoughts are now misaligned due to hunger. Oga I know you are a xtian, I also know this thing you are saying is borne out of frustration, you were once a believer. Don't forget that hard times never last but hard people do. Hopefully the pains ur going through will pass away and your lips which curse God will praise him then. Thread carefully. May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by maduck(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2016
if u want answers, then ask the father of Adam, and also the parents of eve.maybe they can help u out....
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Untainted007: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2016
But why does the mod removed my previous comments on this thread and of every other people who have replied the said useless goat monicker. What is the mod up to? At a time the thread was said to be closed bt reopened and every other previous comments went with it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by lepasharon(f): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
chenor:

You can believe what you want to believe but that doesn't give you the right to say that... Keep your thoughts to yourselves

Actually, ppl can what they want about religion undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by allanphash7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Like this ?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by achinaboy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
you are now acting like the muslim extremist, are you jesus,or God, or one of the angels?
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
achinaboy:

you are now acting like the muslim extremist, are you jesus,or God, or one of the angels?
cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Vince77(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
If you dont believe in Christ why not just ignore Christianity. You are free to worship whatever you want. Nobody disturbs you. But leave christianity alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Scholar8200(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
He was not a bastard; His manner of conception was already prophesied centuries before.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by jayriginal: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
chenor:

You should be ashamed..
Sentiments aside, what do you call a child conceived out of wedlock?

The bible clearly states that Joseph was not his father. So. . .?
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

Sentiments aside,...
Impossible, they forget easily Jesus is also the Father of the Fatherless. Why do you think he loved little kids and never stayed at home? Joseph didn't like Him. For someone whom the birth of his son was announced by an angle in a vision, you'd think Joseph would have been more protective of Jesus. Parents of those days...
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
uselessgoat:
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that jesus is not a bastard sad

I just came here to curse this thread.

OP a bastard is something like this; You are a son of God, but from another father. That's why you can write like this.

There are only two fathers on this planet. God, and your father.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op, I feel sorry for you. If you know the doom that awaits you, you will beg for mercy. Every one has a right to say what you want to say but we will account for every word we speak on judgment day.

Why celebrate new year? You fool. You don't know new year celebration is also an honour you are giving to the one you are abusing. The new year is a Christian calendar and it is centered around Christ. Even your birthday is with reference to Christ. The whole history of the world is centered around Christ. It is either BC or AD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op, I feel sorry for you. If you know the doom that awaits you, you will beg for mercy. Every one has a right to say what you want to say but we will account for every word we speak on judgment day.

Why celebrate new year? You don't know new year celebration is also an honour you are giving to the one you are abusing. The new year is a Christian calendar and it is centered around Christ. Even your birthday is with reference to Christ. The whole history of the world is centered around Christ. It is either BC or AD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by analice107: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Ken4Christ post=44233572]Op, I feel sorry for you. If you know the doom that awaits you, you will beg for mercy. Every one has a right to say what you want to say but we will account for every word we speak on judgment day.

Why celebrate new year? You fool. You don't know new year celebration is also an honour you are giving to the one you are abusing. The new year is a Christian calendar and it is centered around Christ. Even your birthday is with reference to Christ. The whole history of the world is centered around Christ. It is either BC or AD. [/quot
No sir. There shall be no mercy for him. For the Bible in Matthew 12:31-32 says; Wherefore I say unto you, ALL MANNER OF Sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven of men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32. And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world or in the world to come.

Jesus was conceived of the Holy Ghost.
So Uselessgoat, like a lot of Satanists here have blasphemed against the Holy Ghost and have sealed their destiny. Most of them know what they are doing already, most don't quite understand.
Many think because the Atheists shout "there is no God" means, there's indeed no God. The Atheists know what they are doing.
A character like the uselessgoat o believe knows what he is doing.
"Melin, the satanist", once said to his fellow Satanists to do well to blaspheme God so that in the spirit realm they will be alleniated from God more and draw closer to Satan.
Most times you come across people like the uselessgoat, u wonder why they say the things they say, but until u get to really know who they are, you will never know they do what they do.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by analice107: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Ken4Christ post=44233572]Op, I feel sorry for you. If you know the doom that awaits you, you will beg for mercy. Every one has a right to say what you want to say but we will account for every word we speak on judgment day.

Why celebrate new year? You fool. You don't know new year celebration is also an honour you are giving to the one you are abusing. The new year is a Christian calendar and it is centered around Christ. Even your birthday is with reference to Christ. The whole history of the world is centered around Christ. It is either BC or AD. [/quot

No sir. There shall be no mercy for him. For the Bible in Matthew 12:31-32 says; Wherefore I say unto you, ALL MANNER OF Sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven of men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32. And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world or in the world to come.

Jesus was conceived of the Holy Ghost.
So Uselessgoat, like a lot of Satanists here have blasphemed against the Holy Ghost and have sealed their destiny. Most of them know what they are doing already, most don't quite understand.
Many think because the Atheists shout "there is no God" means, there's indeed no God. The Atheists know what they are doing.
A character like the uselessgoat o believe knows what he is doing.
"Melin, the satanist", once said to his fellow Satanists to do well to blaspheme God so that in the spirit realm they will be alleniated from God more and draw closer to Satan.
Most times you come across people like the uselessgoat, u wonder why they say the things they say, but until u get to really know who they are, you will never know they do what they do.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Judas2013: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
OP is right! Jesus is a bastard. No one knows is father, which clearly means he is a bastard.

I wonder the kind of scorn will be put on any lady today who claims the Holy Spirit is responsible for her pregnancy. Someone, if not Joseph must have given her some doggie style and it let to pregnancy,makes her baby a bastard

A bastard is a bastard,whether by Holy Spirit or another man.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Bullay01: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
what can one expect from s useless more than useless words.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Jumizie13(f): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Judas2013:
OP is right! Jesus is a bastard. No one knows is father, which clearly means he is a bastard.

I wonder the kind of scorn will be put on any lady today who claims the Holy Spirit is responsible for her pregnancy. Someone, if not Joseph must have given her some doggie style and it let to pregnancy,makes her baby a bastard

A bastard is a bastard,whether by Holy Spirit or another man.
You judas, betrayin Jesus is not enough for u abi.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
But if Jesus is not a bastard, who is his father?

side analysis

Jesus = God
Holy Spirit = God

Mary = a normal lady with a virgina yet to be preeqed.

Joseph = a naive jew man.

Conclusion:

God "spiritually" impregnated Mary without any trace of sperm, he deposited himself inside this virgin for 9 months. He eventually broke the hymen of this virgin Mary and bust out of her virgina safely in a shiit house. [Seems legit] undecided

Therefore he has no father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? / Walking With God I / Conspiracy & Church Hijack By Pastor Kay Adesina & Olu Oyewumi - Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.