Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! (1921 Views)

Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Dexmars(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Dexmars(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Watching live!!!!

The confidence with which he speaks is outstanding!
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Raiders: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dexmars:
Watching live!!!!

the man is an 1diot and a war crime criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Dbboy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
i love the part where he called a holocaust survivor and said "Eli your life and work inspire us to give meaning to the word [b]NEVER AGAIN"[/b]

and he also quoted Moses in the bible where he said to the people of the Israelite BE STRONG AND RESOLUTE NEITHER FEAR NOR DREAD THEM.

all those APC sponsor calling for the Army not to perform it security task/function in this coming election because the all have a hidden agenda to decimate life using there jihadist wing in NIGERIA i say we remain RESOLUTE and we would neither FEAR nor DREAD YOU. NEVER AGAIN shall we be intimidated in this entity called NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by kay1one2(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Raiders:

Poverty and illiteracy speaks!
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Raiders: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
kay1one2:

Poverty and illiteracy speaks!
you are ignorant if you don't see that Israel is an Evil country responsible for killing thousands of Arab children.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Natanyahu should chile
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Dbboy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Raiders:
you are ignorant if you don't see that Israel is an Evil country responsible for killing thousands of Arab children.

did isreal just wake up and decided to go to WAR or were the provoked into going to war. if you dont want trouble my bro dont go about looking for it.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Obama is trying to end the Iran-us katakata
The republicans dnt want improve ties
When it is clear their sanctions aint working. Dialogue pays
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Raiders: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dbboy:

did isreal just wake up and decided to go to WAR or were the provoked into going to war. if you dont want trouble my bro dont go about looking for it.
how would you feel if somebody comes to your house and chase you out of your house? The land of Israel was occupied by indigenous Palestine before their land were stolen by the state of Israel. The Palestine people are fighting to get their land back from the racist Israel government

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Netanyahu What Israel did to Gaza and the people of Gaza is no different from what ISIS is doing in Iraq, and Boko Haram in Nigeria."
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by kay1one2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Raiders:

You didn't watch the speech so please continue with your nta. I don't relate with impoverishment!
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Randerl: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
The Enemy of Your Enemy Is Your Enemy.
Netanyahu
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by kay1one2(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Netanyahu What Israel did to Gaza and the people of Gaza is no different from what ISIS is doing in Iraq, and Boko Haram in Nigeria."

They had rockets, tunnels and were a terrorist organisation with a toothless manifesto to wipe out Israel! From the very first day the palestinians decided to forego their un given portion of the holy land, it became all of israel's! If two people are arguing over something and after division one party rejects the sharing, the other party takes it all. Simple logic!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by patrick89(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Raiders:
typical Muslim bigot! They are quick to label someone ignorant! This word "ignorant" is mostly used by them, they use it to deceive themselves, they like blaming people for their own wores.. Assad boming their people, isil and ISIS killing the populace they will blame it on the west,, grow up and take responsibilities of your action. No German denies their role in holocaust.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Raiders: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
patrick89:
typical Muslim bigot! They are quick to label someone ignorant! This word "ignorant" is mostly used by them, they use it to deceive themselves, they like blaming people for their own wores.. Assad boming their people, isil and ISIS killing the populace they will blame it on the west,, grow up and take responsibilities of your action. No German denies their role in holocaust.
So because I support the struggle of the people of Palestine then I am a Muslim bigot. You are the one that is ignorant because you have been brainwash by the Jewish media and the Jewish bible. You need to start thinking rationally. How would you feel if someone comes to your village and claim the land. The land was occupied by the people of Palestine before the zionist and racist government of Israel stole the land from the Palestine people. It is hypocritical for Israel has nuclear weapons but are scared of Iran having nuclear weapons. Israel is a terrorist state responsible for the killing of innocent children. There is nothing wrong for the Palestine people to fight back because they have been oppressed by Israel and their land stolen. Anyway, the holocaust is a hoax and it never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Dexmars(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2015
How hard is it for humans to coexist.

Irrespective of tribe or religion.

How hard?
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Raiders:
u don't just condemn someone, as dey say, no smoke wifout a fire. Anytin d primeminister is doing is to defend his state.
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by SalC: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Raiders:
how would you feel if somebody comes to your house and chase you out of your house? The land of Israel was occupied by indigenous Palestine before their land were stolen by the state of Israel. The Palestine people are fighting to get their land back from the racist Israel government
I had to read this post over and over again especially the bold.

So you believed the Palestinian occupied a land belonging to Israel yet you are against Israel taking back their land? You want them to leave their land in the hands of the occupiers? What exactly is your argument here.

Note: am not pro israel or pro palestine, just trying to understand you.
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by SalC: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Randerl:
The Enemy of Your Enemy Is Your Enemy.
Netanyahu
I heard him say this but I don't quite agree with him. Am almost sure he said it just to score a political point. But that doesn't make it true.
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by SalC: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Dexmars:
Watching live!!!!

But his speech is causing problems in US till date.

After his speech, 47 senators mostly republicans wrote a letter to Iran telling them that any possible nuclear deal reached between Tehran and the P5+1 will not outlive Obama's tenure.

The white house has reacted to this by warning the senate to stay clear of the issue. And things are no longer so rosy between the republicans and white house.
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Raiders: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
SalC:
I had to read this post over and over again especially the bold.

So you believed the Palestinian occupied a land belonging to Israel yet you are against Israel taking back their land? You want them to leave their land in the hands of the occupiers? What exactly is your argument here.

Note: am not pro israel or pro palestine, just trying to understand you.
I meant the land that is currently the "country of Israel" belongs to the Palestinian before their land was stolen by those European Jewish occupiers in 1947. The original occupier are the people of Palestinian before their land was stolen. How would you feel if some group of European come to your village and displace your people by claiming the land belong to them and that God gave them the land 3000 years ago so the people of your village should move out because the land belong to them now. Will your villagers not fight back to claim their land?
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by SalC: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Raiders:
I meant the land that is currently the "country of Israel" belongs to the Palestinian before their land was stolen by those European Jewish occupiers in 1947. The original occupier are the people of Palestinian before their land was stolen. How would you feel if some group of European come to your village and displace your people by claiming the land belong to them and that God gave them the land 3000 years ago so the people of your village should move out because the land belong to them now. Will your villagers not fight back to claim their land?
There is a reason why I chose to tread carefully on this Israeli Palestine issue. There is a lot to consider here.

For instance, till date, there are still enough archaeological evidence to prove the land belongs to Israel and there has never been any time the palestinian claim to be Israelis.

Is it any wonder that an arab country or region "palestine" is bearing known Jewish names like Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron etc?

Do you know that in history, there were actually Israelis who never left that land even when most of them went into exile? Ie they have always lived there as far back as 3000 years ago.

It was even this same Israel who liberated west bank from Jordan and Gaza from Egypt during the six day war?

If Palestine claim to be the owners of the land, they should tell the world at what point in history did they become the owners, who were there leaders from then, where was there capital, what's there national currency etc

It's funny saying the Israelis who returned were actually European because even when they were in Europe, they maintained their Jewish identity that's why Hitler was able to fish them out and send them to the gas chambers.

It is true that generations passed and those who left inter-married with europeans thereby making their offspring of mixed blood, their identity was still there.

That said, I don't support the aggression Israel is melting out to these people today. I think the Idf should withdraw from West bank like they did in Gaza strip.
They should also discontinue the building of their settlements in West bank and East Jerusalem.
They should release their seized tax fund.

I will love it if they can go back to the pre 1967 borders though I don't see this happening soon because of Israel's control of the Golan Heights.

In all I blame the crazy Arabs countries who lead the six day war more. Their determination to annihilate a newly created state of Israel led to all these.
Re: Netanyahu - Isreal PM ...don't Repeat Mistakes Of The Past! by Raiders: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
SalC:
There is a reason why I chose to tread carefully on this Israeli Palestine issue. There is a lot to consider here.

For instance, till date, there are still enough archaeological evidence to prove the land belongs to Israel and there has never been any time the palestinian claim to be Israelis.

Is it any wonder that an arab country or region "palestine" is bearing known Jewish names like Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron etc?

Do you know that in history, there were actually Israelis who never left that land even when most of them went into exile? Ie they have always lived there as far back as 3000 years ago.

It was even this same Israel who liberated west bank from Jordan and Gaza from Egypt during the six day war?

If Palestine claim to be the owners of the land, they should tell the world at what point in history did they become the owners, who were there leaders from then, where was there capital, what's there national currency etc

It's funny saying the Israelis who returned were actually European because even when they were in Europe, they maintained their Jewish identity that's why Hitler was able to fish them out and send them to the gas chambers.

It is true that generations passed and those who left inter-married with europeans thereby making their offspring of mixed blood, their identity was still there.

That said, I don't support the aggression Israel is melting out to these people today. I think the Idf should withdraw from West bank like they did in Gaza strip.
They should also discontinue the building of their settlements in West bank and East Jerusalem.
They should release their seized tax fund.

I will love it if they can go back to the pre 1967 borders though I don't see this happening soon because of Israel's control of the Golan Heights.

In all I blame the crazy Arabs countries who lead the six day war more. Their determination to annihilate a newly created state of Israel led to all these.
These current Israeli are different from the original Israelites during the Roman time. The average Israeli don't look "middle eastern" but are full blooded European. They are Europeans who believe in Judaism. You should know being a jew is a religion and not an ethnicity or race. The palestine people have been in that land for thousands of years and most were converted from Judaism to Islam when the land of palestine was part of the Turkey empire.
Why would you blame the Arabs for fighting the six day war? The Arabs has every right to fight the European occupiers for their land because it belong to them. The Israeli are the oppressors in this case. The palestians are refugees in their own land. Please don't be brainwashed by the Jewish control media that make the Arab look bad and the jews look good. Just be logical for a moment, will you not fight back if someone come to claim your land.
Anyway, war is not the solution. The only solution to this problem is to allow the people of Palestine back to their land and live side by side with the Jewish invaders. However, the state of Israel refuse to allow the people of Palestine create their own state.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? / US Warns Against Allowing Chinese Military Base In Solomon Islands, / Congratulations President-elect Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.