Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company (2076 Views)

Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / Do I Have To Attach D Copies Of My Certificates, Weneva Am Asked 2 Submit A CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good day NL
There is a training I would like to undergo but due to the huge financial commitment I have to seek sponsorship from the government and that of an airline company (I want to undergo training for a CPL) , I have been able to write a good proposal to seek this sponsorship . my questions are
1= what is the first step I need to take ?
2= should I submit the proposal online via email address or should I go in person ?
3= What office in the state government should I visit that will approve this proposal ?
4= if am to submit this proposal at a company what steps should I take ?

this is actually my first time , and am kind of naive , your advice would go a long way
Thanks
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
waiting !!!!!
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by NnaNna4(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
check their website

you may find contacts for the secretary then make your enquiry

or u will a find place or e mail on the site for enquiries
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
NnaNna4:
check their website

you may find contacts for the secretary then make your enquiry

or u will a find place or e mail on the site for enquiries
tanx alot ....how about the state government
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by Evina(f): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't understand!

You want to get trained for your personal benefit and you are seeking sponsorship from the government and private organizations?! Since when that kind thing don't dey happen?

Did any of the institutions you wish to pursue sponsorship from indicate that provision has been made for that? Or you are taking a leap of faith?
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
I don't understand!

You want to get trained for your personal benefit and you are seeking sponsorship from the government and private organizations?! Since when that kind thing don't dey happen?

Did any of the institutions you wish to pursue sponsorship from indicate that provision has been made for that? Or you are taking a leap of faith?
its not just for my personal benefit , its also for the benefit of the airline or the state that will sponsor , in a few years from now there is going to be a huge shortage of pilots worldwide according to FAA , so it will do the state a huge benefit to have one of their indigenes in an airline c
cockpit ....and also the indigenous airlines too ...instead of going for expatriates
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
frankmoney:
Good day NL
There is a training I would like to undergo but due to the huge financial commitment I have to seek sponsorship from the government and that of an airline company (I want to undergo training for a CPL) , I have been able to write a good proposal to seek this sponsorship . my questions are
1= what is the first step I need to take ?
2= should I submit the proposal online via email address or should I go in person ?
3= What office in the state government should I visit that will approve this proposal ?
4= if am to submit this proposal at a company what steps should I take ?

this is actually my first time , and am kind of naive , your advice would go a long way
Thanks
u want to submit your proposal as to d service u want to render.
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
yemmyomis:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/01/05/a-young-woman-soaring-with-wings-meet-nigerian-commercial-pilot-imoleayo-adebule-flying-the-skies-at-23/
its possible ...the above should give u a clue..
tanx a lot boss....that article meant a lot

I think I will write to those airlines
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2015
blizzynice1:
u want to submit your proposal as to d service u want to render.
yh kind of
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
frankmoney:
yh kind of
am also thinking of something towards dat line. But mine is towards recruiting for firms but i dnt knw hw to go abt it
Re: Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company by frankmoney(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
blizzynice1:
am also thinking of something towards dat line. But mine is towards recruiting for firms but i dnt knw hw to go abt it
u can post what u want here

.maybe someone will have an answer

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Those Working As Tellers In Banks / List Of Lies FG Told Nigerians About Npower / Update On FRSC 2018 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.