Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Derail Zone. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derail Zone. (105213 Views)

Single And Working Meet Up Zone LAGOS / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lala247:
Dat went well recovering nicely think by monday bk to work full time . @ Dimples192
Happy days hun I think you over worked and got run down. Take it easy hun.
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

I love your dp. It was my dp on whatsapp for a while. It spoke to me at the time grin

cheesycheesy

I never used that DP for once on my WhatsApp or BBM, but I loved it. I used it when I created this username because I wanted my username to be Arrow, but it's too generic, so I dropped it. Glad you love it.

How about this new one I just used? Have been wanting to use it for days now.
Re: Derail Zone. by ivyy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Hey sis you ok?
Yea doing great luv
Hoping this thread gets interesting at some point so I'd keep following
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yeah I love it. I was a naughty rebel growing up and my mum may she (RIP) use to say "It's not how start but how you end" It stayed with me. Can't wait till I'm a glam-mother(Grandma) wise and loving. grin

sinizia:

cheesycheesy

I never used that DP for once on my WhatsApp or BBM, but I loved it. I used it when I created this username because I wanted my username to be Arrow, but it's too generic, so I dropped it. Glad you love it.

How about this new one I just used? Have been wanting to use it for days now.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyy:

Yea doing great luv
Hoping this thread gets interesting at some point so I'd keep following
Lol do the honours then and spice it up for us grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
I see no correlation between dimples192 and the gorgeous woman below

#just saying undecided

Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:
Yeah I love it. I was a naughty rebel growing up and my mum may she (RIP) use to say "It's not how start but how you end" It stayed with me. Can't wait till I'm a glam-mother(Grandma) wise and loving. grin

gringrin I'd have been a naughty rebel growing up, but mum always whoop my senses back in line so I ended up supressing my childish deliquencies. gringrin

Nice advice from your mom. Sorry for your loss. I know you miss her.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:

gringrin I'd have been a naughty rebel growing up, but mum always whoop my senses back in line so I ended up supressing my childish deliquencies. gringrin

Nice advice from your mom. Sorry for your loss. I know you miss her.

Yeah I do thank you.
Dimples192:

Happy days hun I think you over worked and got run down. Take it easy hun.
i will from now on
Dimples192:

My friends say I'm like Kenya. My gal is nene incarcerated lol. I hate phadra fakedra out of all of them.
im more nene with a bit if kandi
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Innit
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Yeah I do thank you.

It'll be aite. I know she's looking down on you, smiling.

So do you have 192 dimples? Or you just pulled out your username from nowhere?
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyy:

Thnk goodness your better now

I was a mess right smiley
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:

It'll be aite. I know she's looking down on you, smiling.

So do you have 192 dimples? Or you just pulled out your username from nowhere?

Lol 192 is my door number and dimples is my nickname from young.
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol 192 is my door number and dimples is my nickname from young.

Ahan!! I knew there must have been a correlation somewhere. Ladies usually go for something close to their hearts. cheesy

So if you leave your current crib to another and it happens that your door number is 23, will you create Dimples23? gringrin
Re: Derail Zone. by ivyy(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Then I'd av to be superwoman
And I aint no suprwoman embarassed
Re: Derail Zone. by ivyy(f): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lala247:

I was a mess right smiley

Lol naa you weren't. But nothing beats feeling well and healthy

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is it just me or am I seeing no similarity whatsoever between lala247 and this woman

#justsaying undecided

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
ivyy:

Lol naa you weren't. But nothing beats feeling well and healthy

True talk
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:

Ahan!! I knew there must have been a correlation somewhere. Ladies usually go for something close to their hearts. cheesy

So if you leave your current crib to another and it happens that your door number is 23, will you create Dimples23? gringrin
Lol this is my permanent home so I need not worry about that.
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol this is my permanent home so I need not worry about that.

When you finally become a glam mom, you know you'd have to move out, right? grin

So I'd better suggest new username for you now to be used when you finally move out. tongue
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:

When you finally become a glam mom, you know you'd have to move out, right? grin

So I'd better suggest new username for you now to be used when you finally move out. tongue

Lol I pray I won't need a username by then
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol I pray I won't need a username by then

Of course you wouldn't.

I even thought you're married before though. I guess I judged too quickly.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

Dude you really are suffering from rare combination of presbyopia and astigmatism
I had to strain my eyes just so I could see if those were really booobs

By the way, it seems you need a dictionary to explain to you what "firm" actually means undecided
you expect me to exchange words with you?you are using science terms,if I ask you industrial distillation of coal now,you with start looking like someone dt missed her menstrual cycle

2 Likes

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:

Of course you wouldn't.

I even thought you're married before though. I guess I judged too quickly.

I am a commitment phobe. Love my freedom and I'm too selfish to share.

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ipledge:
you expect me to exchange words with you?you are using science terms,if I ask you industrial distillation of coal now,you with start looking like someone dt missed her menstrual cycle

Lol u will kill me
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ipledge:

Please when it comes to general knowledge, we are nations apart

Industrial distillation of coal gringringrin
Something I learned in secondary school

Industrial distillation of coal/ destructive distillation of coal- the decomposition of high volume of coal in the presence of limited or no supply of oxygen and other reagents such as phenol and some catalysts.
This decomposition process can also be termed as pyrolysis

The major products of industrial distillation of coal are- coke, ammonia liquor,coal tar and coal gas

Please I am not your average Nigerian. I wish you knew what my IQ was gringringrin

By the way lala247, for you to laugh when this premature homo-sapien made this dumb statement, it means you are even dumber than he isgrin

2 Likes

Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

I am a commitment phobe. Love my freedom and I'm too selfish to share.

You must be an offshoot of me, because marriage is not my thing. Losing my 'privilegies' in the name of marriage scares the bejesus out of me.

So you might end up not marrying then? Or you'll get preggy, give birth to couple of children and be a single mom?
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u will kill me
thats my last msg for her,I don't have her time...wetin do my wife dimple?
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:

You must be an offshoot of me, because marriage is not my thing. Losing my 'privilegies' in the name of marriage scare the bejesus out of me.

So you might end up not marrying then? Or you'll get preggy, give birth to couple of children and be a single mom?

I'm not planning to do either. I just see life and how it goes. Right now I'm not in the mood for relationships. God knows what the future holds.

My best friend has been with her man for 7yrs with two beautiful children and a home. Not marrying doesn't equal single mother.
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm not planning to do either. I just see life and how it goes. Right now I'm not in the mood for relationships. God knows what the future holds.

My best friend has been with her man for 7yrs with two beautiful children and a home. Not marrying doesn't equal single mother.

Okay, I get you now. I only brought the children aspect because you said you wanted to be a glam mom, which entails children.

I guess you've got it all figured out. I think you love being free as a bird with no one to answer to.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:

Please when it comes to general knowledge, we are nations apart

Industrial distillation of coal gringringrin
Something I learned in secondary school

Industrial distillation of coal/ destructive distillation of coal- the decomposition of high volume of coal in the presence of limited or no supply of oxygen and other reagents such as phenol and some catalysts.
This decomposition process can also be termed as pyrolysis

The major products of industrial distillation of coal are- coke, ammonia liquor,coal tar and coal gas

Please I am not your average Nigerian. I wish you knew what my IQ was gringringrin

By the way lala247, for you to laugh when this premature home-sapien made this dumb statement, it means you are even dumber than he isgrin
you know book abi? Differentiate between Hermitonian mechanics, Quantum mechanics and Classical mechanics.

You can try your luck on Google. Let's see how high your IQ is cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend / Kegites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.