Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Derail Zone. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derail Zone. (105351 Views)

Single And Working Meet Up Zone LAGOS / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:
thats my last msg for her,I don't have her time...wetin do my wife dimple?

Dunno
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:

Dunno
attention seekers and hypocrites don hijack the thread,I can chase them away if that will bring her back
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:
attention seekers and hypocrites don hijack the thread,I can chase them away if that will bring her back

Yh shes been irritated about it , she misses d old team grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:

Hey hun! Missed you kiss
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
you know book abi? Differentiate between Hermitonian mchanics, Quantum mechanics and Classical mechanics.

You can try your luck on Google. Let's see how high your IQ is cool

It's gone to goggle then it will be back. grin

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

Haba! cheesy
Referring to a human being with it! That's too mean grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
you know book abi? Differentiate between Hermitonian mechanics, Quantum mechanics and Classical mechanics.

You can try your luck on Google. Let's see how high your IQ is cool

What's you own
Let me just scratch your question on the surface.

Before you differentiate these branches of mechanics, you have to be able to understand what mechanics is in the first place

Mechanics is a branch of science that deals with the behaviour of physical bodies or elements when subjected to external forces and the effect of these bodies on the environment
Its basically divided into two branches which brings me to your ill-thought question

First of all mechanics is divided into two main branches which are classical mechanics and quantum mechanics

Classical mechanics also known as newtonian mechanics and is said to be the earliest form of mechanics has to do with the set of physical laws guiding the motion of a body under the action of a system of forces

Quantum mechanics/ physics however deals the physical phenomena, but at nanoscopic and subatomic scales. This means that unlike classical mechanics which describes motion of macroscopic elements such as projectiles as well as astronomical elements,
quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of wave-like and particle-like nature of matter and the way at which matter interacts with the various kinds of energy around us.

I don't really know much about hermiltonian mechanics but I know that its a kind of reinvented or revolutionalised form of classical mechanics
It mostly makes use of mathematical elements and coordinates.

I hope I answered your question
Please I didn't come to nairaland to answer silly questions. I came to have fun so stop pushing me

Adieus
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

Hey hun! Missed you kiss
missed you too kiss...we will get the team back
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

There is an adage in igbo land which loosely translates to " someone who has never seen a bicycle, will never believe a car exist"

It pains me that most times when someone shares information on social platforms, people just believe the person "googled" it
Dimples192, the fact that you and a large portion of the public doesn't have knowledge about an aspect of life, doesn't means that someone else doesn't.

Is it my fault that you choose to spend your time watching dumb reality shows and negative television when others are filling their minds with priceless information
Its not my fault that you spend your internet time on social networking sites, making irrelevant chats while knowledge flees from your grasp day-in day-out

Please I make it a necessity to dig into the rich wealth of knowledge life has to offer, be it history, music, business, commerce, sports, religion,politics, psychology, marriage,medical science, arts or literature.

No wonder caucasians keep on inventing and creating while we _negros keep on consuming their creations

I must say I am really irritated by your lousy comment.
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Well ain't all that effort wasted when you spend your days and nights on NL creating one false Moniker after another. What's the point of all that so called knowledge when you sit up in your room begging complete strangers to validate you

It took you an hour to research a question like it was an assignments set by your lecturer to then come back and plagiarise someone else's work. You gifts and rich treasure of knowledge is wasted on a psychopath like you because instead of doing something useful with that knowledge you're here trying to proof yourself to people. You are your own worst enemy and I have no Fvcks to give...

missclassy:

There is an adage in igbo land which loosely translates to " someone who has never seen a bicycle, will never believe a car exist"

It pains me that most times when someone shares information on social platforms, people just believe the person "googled" it
Dimples192, the fact that you and a large portion of the public doesn't have knowledge about an aspect of life, doesn't means that someone else doesn't.

Is it my fault that you choose to spend your time watching dumb reality shows and negative television when others are filling their minds with priceless information
Its not my fault that you spend your internet time on social networking sites while knowledge flees from your grasp day in day out

Please I make it a necessity to dig into the rich wealth of knowledge life has to offer, be it history, music, business, commerce, sports, religion,politics, psychology, marriage,medical science, arts or literature.

I am really irritated by your lousy comment.
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 08, 2015
Sad thing is I could've really liked meeting you because you are special but your fvcked actions make it impossible to like you. This is a faceless forum if you can't be yourself here where can you. I'm real and an open book so I'm allergic to liars and fakes.
@MissThang
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:
Sad thing is I could've really liked meeting you because you are special but your fvcked actions make it impossible to like you. This is a faceless forum if you can't be yourself here where can you. I'm real and an open book so I'm allergic to liars and fakes.
@MissThang

Dimples whats wrong ?
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:

Dimples whats wrong ?
That child is trying to give me high BP! grin
Dimples192:
@MissThang

Ignore is the best thing trust me
Dimples192:

That child is trying to give me high BP! grin

Lol ur even giving him credit ... Dont waste ur time on him ..

2 Likes

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Off to bed now so good night Lala
Good night cherry
Good night Special Child
Good night all grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:
Well ain't all that effort wasted when you spend your days and nights on NL creating one false Moniker after another. What's the point of all that so called knowledge when you sit up in your room begging complete strangers to validate you

It took you an hour to research a question like it was an assignments set by your lecturer to then come back and plagiarise someone else's work. You gifts and rich treasure of knowledge is wasted on a psychopath like you because instead of doing something useful with that knowledge you're here trying to proof yourself to people. You are your own worst enemy and I have no Fvcks to give...

First of all let me get this clear
Agapechris asked me that question at 12:37 and I replied by 1:00
Since you are a frequent nairaland member, you should know that you have to refresh before you see a mention. And mind you, I am not just on nairaland I am also on other websites simultaneously.
So think of the time it would take me to see the mention read his question,think of how to answer it before posting a reply.
Mind you I am also busy with other things

So putting all this into perspective, I think my reply was very fast

Its really funny the way you have a mental picture of my profile. You describe me like you know anything about me.
Sorry honny but the truth is you are wrong about me and you will always be wrong. I have only created two monikers which you know of.

Stop all this psychopath isshh because all you are doing is making use of terms you don't understand.
You asked me what I have done with the knowledge I have acquired. Well it would shock you to know that I have done a lot .
I have helped a lot of people both here on nairaland and in the real world

I have co-founded organisations both in school an after school that have put smiles on faces of youths. I have given my parents that calm and satisfaction by successfully graduating from the university with good grades and continuing the success after that.
I am a source of inspiration and happiness to my younger siblings seeing they look up to me for encouragement and finance

I am an advocate for women rights and gender equality and I show this by lending my voice through written articles and financial contributions to women who are facing difficult relationships, who are being abused by their husbands and partners

I play musical instruments and I have performed in many shows around the country and I have taught upcoming musicians alike

Now dimples192 what have you done in your more than 24 years of existing on this earth. What gives you the right to ask me such question?
Most times I just sit and wonder why you hate me so much. Well its your life, you live it the way you want.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Like I said words are all you have to offer. You can be whatever you want to be online. I dnt hate you cause I dnt know what you are but you annoyed me by not leaving me alone like I've asked you to.

missclassy:

First of all let me get this clear
Agapechris asked me that question at 12:37 and I replied by 1:00
Since you are a frequent nairaland member, you should know that you have to refresh before you see a mention. And mind you, I am not just on nairaland I am also on other websites simultaneously.
So think of the time it would take me to see the mention read his question,think of how to answer it before posting a reply.
Mind you I am also busy with other things

So putting all this into perspective, I think my reply was very fast

Its really funny the way you have a mental picture of my profile. You describe me like you know anything about me.
Sorry honny but the truth is you are wrong about me and you will always be wrong. I have only created two monikers which you know of.

Stop all this psychopath isshh because all you are doing is making use of terms you don't understand.
You asked me what I have done with the knowledge I have acquired. Well it would shock you to know that I have done a lot .
I have helped a lot of people both here on nairaland and in the real world

I have co-founded organisations both in school an after school that have put smiles on faces of youths. I have given my parents that calm and satisfaction by successfully graduating from the university with good grades and continuing the success after that.
I am a source of inspiration and happiness to my younger siblings seeing they look up to me for encouragement and finance

I am an advocate for women rights and gender equality and I show this by lending my voice through written articles and financial contributions to women who are facing difficult relationships, who are being abused by their husbands and partners

I play musical instruments and I have performed in many shows around the country and I have taught upcoming musicians alike

Now dimples192 what have you done in your more than 24 years of existing on this earth. What gives you the right to ask me such question?
Most times I just sit and wonder why you hate me so much. Well its your life, you live it the way you want.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:

What's you own
Let me just scratch your question on the surface.

Before you differentiate these branches of mechanics, you have to be able to understand what mechanics is in the first place

Mechanics is a branch of science that deals with the behaviour of physical bodies or elements when subjected to external forces and the effect of these bodies on the environment
Its basically divided into two branches which brings me to your ill-thought question

First of all mechanics is divided into two main branches which are classical mechanics and quantum mechanics

Classical mechanics also known as newtonian mechanics and is said to be the earliest form of mechanics has to do with the set of physical laws guiding the motion of a body under the action of a system of forces

Quantum mechanics/ physics however deals the physical phenomena, but at nanoscopic and subatomic scales. This means that unlike classical mechanics which describes motion of macroscopic elements such as projectiles as well as astronomical elements,
quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of wave-like and particle-like nature of matter and the way at which matter interacts with the various kinds of energy around us.

I don't really know much about hermiltonian mechanics but I know that its a kind of reinvented or revolutionalised form of classical mechanics
It mostly makes use of mathematical elements and coordinates.

I hope I answered your question
Please I didn't come to nairaland to answer silly questions. I came to have fun so stop pushing me

Adieus
I can see you're very good with your Google. tongue

Lemme allow you catch your fun before high bp catch you grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:
Off to bed now so good night Lala
Good night cherry
Good night Special Child
Good night all grin
bad dream to u
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Top of the morning to y'all.

Happy Sunday, remain blessed and have a fruitful day ahead.smiley
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:
gbrigbrigbri....
@missthang? Shoefreak is that you...?

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:

Hey micheal
I started working on an artistic recreation of one of your drawings.
I will post it up when I am done tomorrow

I wish I could express to you in detail, how you have inspired this lady smiley

oh that's great.
I really wanna see what you were able to do....

I inspired you? cheesy wow!
you can express it by giving me a cyber-kiss grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:

Yeah I know, but I'm too lazy to put my back into it for now.

if you find writing stressful or you don't have time for it..you can build your skill by learning how to freestyle..mental scripting.. .that's what I used to do since I was in JSS2 .its only since 2 years that I started writing on paper.. that act enhanced my freestyle ability.. now I can bust rhymes spontaneously.

Do mental scripting instead and freestyle in your head constantly..you never know..you could be in a party or gathering and may need to bust some frees or rap battle...and if you can freestyle doppe , you impress the ladies and get a lot of pusssies tongue
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2015
Morning yall Dimples192 Cherryice blackett ipledge jack
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:

kiss morning grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:
mornig babie,how rugged was ur night.i know u like anything rugged grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:
Darkrebel666 come see another dude with a diseased retina calling onion, melon grin

lol
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

I've been avoiding this place due to all the negativity embarassed our happy home has become haters vill... cry

who are the haters? smh
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:
Is it just me or am I seeing no similarity whatsoever between lala247 and this woman

#justsaying undecided

that chick is not that fine
asides from the curves, facially she's average
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:

By the way lala247, for you to laugh when this premature home-sapien made this dumb statement, it means you are even dumber than he is grin

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

that chick is not that fine
asides from the curves, facially she's average
Which chick, lala or nene

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend / Kegites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.