Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Holy Mary And Protestants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Mary And Protestants (2616 Views)

What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? / Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
MARY AND PROTESTANTS
Lucifer rebelled against God because God revealed to him how he wanted to make a 'lowly' human his crown of glory thereby placing the being above lucifer and second only to him(God) this caused lucifer to protest because he never wanted any being to take his place, the picture God revealed to the angels was that of a woman and this woman was to be the mother of God, at a point lucifer felt God was not really God "If God was truly God why would He choose a lowly human as His crowning glory, and worse, why would he submit Himself to a human and take on her flesh". Actually, angels were placed above humans.
Out of pride lucifer and his likes protested, they did this because they thought God was too weak to destroy even the least of his creatures, it was as a result of this that God unleashed his first punishment. Needless going into details because we all know the outcome of the war the ensued between the humble angels and the proud angels. As a sign of justice God commanded that, that same woman the devil refused to submit to will crush lucifer's head and he(lucifer) would lie await for her heel. This is rather the worst way to humiliate lucifer, but do you know that lucifer, now known as satan, is still protesting against this woman till date?
" And the word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us". The will of God came to pass, but satan has not yet given up, he formed the first generational protestants and now he has formed the second generational protestant now called "separated brethren" and they still have same motive. They have vowed never to submit to the mother of God. Many don't know what they are into because just like some of the fallen angels, they never believed God could hurt any of his creatures, mind you, that thought should might have sprang up from satan. "son behold thy mother, mother behold thy son" i didn't say this but God did. "From behold henceforth, all generation shall call you blessed" i didn't say this as well but God had to say this through a woman. Think now, pray now, and return now. God still love protestants. From Eweama Franklin Odinakachi to our separated brethren esp my immediate(nuclear) family.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by skylane: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Honouring the mother of Jesus won't take me to heaven! Therefore Jesus neva said brethren pray to thy mother and mother your children will pray to you!,remember in the bible where the desciples told jesus your brothers and mother are looking 4 u,what did he say? Behold only dose that do the word of God are my brothers and mother! So u see its not about honouring his mother but honouring his word! Mary is just a mortal therefore is she was born a sinner,so mary cannot atone 4 my sins, only Jesus its high times u guys know the truth

3 Likes

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by achinaboy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
mmmm

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here to read comments only
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
skylane:
Honouring the mother of Jesus won't take me to heaven! Therefore Jesus neva said brethren pray to thy mother and mother your children will pray to you!,remember in the bible where the desciples told jesus your brothers and mother are looking 4 u,what did he say? Behold only dose that do the word of God are my brothers and mother! So u see its not about honouring his mother but honouring his word! Mary is just a mortal therefore is she was born a sinner,so mary cannot atone 4 my sins, only Jesus its high times u guys know the truth
skylane:

did the bible advice us to seek for prayers from higher brethren? As for what Jesus said in the temple, those it mean Mary was not amongst those doing the will of God?

1 Like

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
In what way are we calling the Mother of God 'blessed' in this generation?
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
What was the essence of christ handing over the mother to us? Those it mean the direct disciple that christ handed his mother to didn't know the mum until then? If we care to know then you must know that the disciple 'st John de beloved' was a relative to jesus. The handover that christ did in a pronounce way was to show the needfulness of his mother in the growth of his church.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by skylane: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
pillarmaria:

did the bible advice us to seek for prayers from higher brethren? As for what Jesus said in the temple, those it mean Mary was not amongst those doing the will of God?
its not that she wasn't doing the will,he was only trying to let ppl know that not because u are my relative doesn't mean its u will be number one to go to heaven even though u are not worthy,
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Stankoko(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
I'm thinking about where to categorize u but calling u a theologian will be de last thing. I don't even know where to start commenting because u've already turned de Bible upside down. Where did God show Lucifer the picture of a woman. At a point, u were making a refernce to Isaiah, all of a sudden u began to cap it with Genesis. Nawa oo.. Suffice it to say dat Mary is now ur Savior and not Jesus! Who did this to u?

1 Like

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Stankoko:
I'm thinking about where to categorize u but calling u a theologian will be de last thing. I don't even know where to start commenting because u've already turned de Bible upside down. Where did God show Lucifer the picture of a woman. At a point, u were making a refernce to Isaiah, all of a sudden u began to cap it with Genesis. Nawa oo.. Suffice it to say dat Mary is now ur Savior and not Jesus! Who did this to u?

I will keep praying for God to open our eyes, i never tried saying Mary was meant to be our savior, indeed she was created by the creator who later became a our savior...the aim of this post is to sell knowledge to those in need of it, i urge you to humbly read this post again and learn the hiding plan satan has.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Stankoko(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2015
pillarmaria:

I will keep praying for God to open our eyes, i never tried saying Mary was meant to be our savior, indeed she was created by the creator who later became a our savior...the aim of this post is to sell knowledge to those in need of it, i urge you to humbly read this post again and learn the hiding plan satan has.

Instead of trying to prove your point, u are looking for who to pray for. Nawaoo! This is serious! Where did God show Lucifer the picture of a woman? Please I want to learn..
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Stankoko:

Instead of trying to prove your point, u are looking for who to pray for. Nawaoo! This is serious! Where did God show Lucifer the picture of a woman? Please I want to learn..

I would rather pour my water on a growing seed than pour it over a stone.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by An2elect2(f): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2015
pillarmaria:

I would rather pour my water on a growing seed than pour it over a stone.
pillarmaria:

Idol worshipper. Was it Jesus that was nailed to the cross or your "immaculate blessed virgin mary"?
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2015
An2elect2:

Idol worshipper. Was it Jesus that was nailed to the cross or your "immaculate blessed virgin mary"?

thanks for the name"Idol worshiper", there has never been a record of a bitter truth told without criticism.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by An2elect2(f): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
pillarmaria:

thanks for the name"Idol worshiper", there has never been a record of a bitter truth told without criticism.

You lie like your father!
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
An2elect2:

You lie like your father!
You can say more, but remember that anything you say now would be used against you someday,somewhere when there would be no time to repent.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by An2elect2(f): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
pillarmaria:

You can say more, but remember that anything you say now would be used against you someday,somewhere when there would be no time to repent.

Liar, repent. In the past God winked at the ignorance of idol worshippers but now He has commanded all men everywhere to repent. Acts 17:30

There are no more excuses for you catholic(s)... as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness , so is the son of man lifted up today that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:14,15.

Repent idol worshipper(s) you have no place in the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by pillarmaria(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2015
An2elect2:

Liar, repent. In the past God winked at the ignorance of idol worshippers but now He has commanded all men everywhere to repent. Acts 17:30

There are no more excuses for you catholic(s)... as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness , so is the son of man lifted up today that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:14,15.

Repent idol worshipper(s) you have no place in the kingdom of God.

its needless furthering this dialog with you because its obvious you are in for argument and insults. But one good thing i need to tell you is that christ remains the head of His church, as far as we have Christ as our head we can never make mistake in our teachings. I pray you will one day return to the only church established by christ himself, the church he promised not to allow the gate of hell prevail. May the peace of Christ be with you.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by An2elect2(f): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2015
pillarmaria:

its needless furthering this dialog with you because its obvious you are in for argument and insults. But one good thing i need to tell you is that christ remains the head of His church, as far as we have Christ as our head we can never make mistake in our teachings. I pray you will one day return to the only church established by christ himself, the church he promised not to allow the gate of hell prevail. May the peace of Christ be with you.

Repent, haters of truth, haters of Christ, haters of the bride of Christ!

Repent, you that is drunk with the blood of the saints and prophets!

Repent, you that place your traditions over the Word of God!

Repent, you hypocrites, who charge widows money to get their loved ones out of a place that does not exist aka purgatory!

Repent, you that worship the creature and despise the Creator!

Repent, you that bow down to the works of your hand!

Repent, you that call yourselves a name not after Christ, but after this wicked world aka catholic.

Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Fear the one who said, heaven and earth, will pass away but His Word wont! And He will judge all men by this Word!

Repent, idol worshippers our God is a respecter of no man and a consuming fire.

Repent idol worshippers you have no place in the kingdom of God!
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Ubenedictus(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Stankoko:

i believe what the op did is called drawing parallels in scripture, we know lucifer tried to exult himself above God, we also know that God promised lucifer an everlasting enemity with a woman and her seed, and emnity which will crush the head of the ancient serpent.

Draw the parallels and you may very well come to the conclusion the op did.
The first time God talked about defeating the devil in scriptures is in Gen 3:15, if you read the works of the early gospel u'll see they called that passage "proto envangelium", the first goodnews, the first gospel, the first promise God gave man after the fall of adam and eve.

He said i will put enemity between you and the woman, between her seed and your seed, that is the first enmity God made with satan, and it was satan against "the woman and her seed", centuries later isaiah decleared, "a young woman will concieve and bear a son" again it is a woman and her seed that God promised as a sign for salvation. Not just a man alone but a woman and a man. St paul will later teach "God sent his son born of a woman".

So right from the begining of time God had planned that a woman and a man will be the devils enemy. The first adam was first created and then the woman came from his side, God this time reversed it and the new adam will be the son of a woman. It is from the begining that not just Christ alone is satan's enemy but Christ with his mother. This isn't a new teaching, it is found in the writting of Christian from every generation.

So if you are picking on mary then i think you should ask yourself what side are you fighting for because the person who God place in emnity with the woman is the devil.

Who are you fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Ubenedictus(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
An2elect2:

Repent, haters of truth, haters of Christ, haters of the bride of Christ!

Repent, you that is drunk with the blood of the saints and prophets!

Repent, you that place your traditions over the Word of God!

Repent, you hypocrites, who charge widows money to get their loved ones out of a place that does not exist aka purgatory!

Repent, you that worship the creature and despise the Creator!

Repent, you that bow down to the works of your hand!

Repent, you that call yourselves a name not after Christ, but after this wicked world aka catholic.

Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Fear the one who said, heaven and earth, will pass away but His Word wont! And He will judge all men by this Word!

Repent, idol worshippers our God is a respecter of no man and a consuming fire.

Repent idol worshippers you have no place in the kingdom of God!

st paul says "season your words with salt", this is an advise it seems you do not adhered to.

You do not speak like a Christian at all, all you've been doing is calling names, throwing accusations and tantrums as though you are an infant in the ways of Christ.

Even the person you are criticising and labeling and insulting is still better behaved than you.

Are you sure you have even had an encounter with Christ? are you sure u have the holy spirit in you? Because you are full of gall and bitterness, you do not even know how to speak with charity.

Sorry to say but you do not even speak like a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by An2elect2(f): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

st paul says "season your words with salt", this is an advise it seems you do not adhered to.

You do not speak like a Christian at all, all you've been doing is calling names, throwing accusations and tantrums as though you are an infant in the ways of Christ.

Even the person you are criticising and labeling and insulting is still better behaved than you.

Are you sure you have even had an encounter with Christ? are you sure u have the holy spirit in you? Because you are full of gall and bitterness, you do not even know how to speak with charity.

Sorry to say but you do not even speak like a Christian.

Idolater, twister of the truth. Pick up the scriptures and see how it condemns your blood-sucking religion.

Ever since you joined nairaland, many warnings have come your way. But because of how evil and proud your heart is, you have refused to heed. You have turned your false belief to the truth.

Its time someone shout you up from your slumber.. idolater.

Repent! the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Repent idol worshippers you have no place in the Kingdom of God.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Ubenedictus(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
An2elect2:

Idolater, twister of the truth. Pick up the scriptures and see how it condemns your blood-sucking religion.

Ever since you joined nairaland, many warnings have come your way. But because of how evil and proud your heart is, you have refused to heed. You have turned your false belief to the truth.

Its time someone shout you up from your slumber.. idolater.

Repent! the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Repent idol worshippers you have no place in the Kingdom of God.

i see you don't even know Christ whom you claim to preach.

Have a nice day.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
pillarmaria:
MARY AND PROTESTANTS
Lucifer rebelled against God because God revealed to him how he wanted to make a 'lowly' human his crown of glory thereby placing the being above lucifer and second only to him(God) this caused lucifer to protest because he never wanted any being to take his place, the picture God revealed to the angels was that of a woman and this woman was to be the mother of God, at a point lucifer felt God was not really God "If God was truly God why would He choose a lowly human as His crowning glory, and worse, why would he submit Himself to a human and take on her flesh". Actually, angels were placed above humans.
Out of pride lucifer and his likes protested, they did this because they thought God was too weak to destroy even the least of his creatures, it was as a result of this that God unleashed his first punishment. Needless going into details because we all know the outcome of the war the ensued between the humble angels and the proud angels. As a sign of justice God commanded that, that same woman the devil refused to submit to will crush lucifer's head and he(lucifer) would lie await for her heel. This is rather the worst way to humiliate lucifer, but do you know that lucifer, now known as satan, is still protesting against this woman till date?
" And the word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us". The will of God came to pass, but satan has not yet given up, he formed the first generational protestants and now he has formed the second generational protestant now called "separated brethren" and they still have same motive. They have vowed never to submit to the mother of God. Many don't know what they are into because just like some of the fallen angels, they never believed God could hurt any of his creatures, mind you, that thought should might have sprang up from satan. "son behold thy mother, mother behold thy son" i didn't say this but God did. "From behold henceforth, all generation shall call you blessed" i didn't say this as well but God had to say this through a woman. Think now, pray now, and return now. God still love protestants. From Eweama Franklin Odinakachi to our separated brethren esp my immediate(nuclear) family.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
You do realise Mary is lucifer...the light bearer, she is also the "morning star".,,you will see that when you check the litany of mary..it is one of her titles...
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
The truth is hidden in plain sight....
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Ubenedictus(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
sonmvayina:
You do realise Mary is lucifer...the light bearer, she is also the "morning star".,,you will see that when you check the litany of mary..it is one of her titles...
Morning star is also a title for Jesus, is Jesus also lucifer?
if u die and go to heaven Jesus promises to give u d morning star, does that also make u lucifer?
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Morning star is also a title for Jesus, is Jesus also lucifer?
if u die and go to heaven Jesus promises to give u d morning star,
does that also make u lucifer?

the morning star is the planet Venus....it is always discribed as a "she"..just as earth is too..Mercury, Mars etc are always discribed as "he",,..
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Syncan(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
sonmvayina:

the morning star is the planet Venus....it is always discribed as a "she"..just as earth is too..Mercury, Mars etc are always discribed as "he",,..

Revelation 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Is Jesus a He or She?
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Ubenedictus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Syncan:

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Is Jesus a He or She?
I b wan ignore am, i think he is not serious, he is joking.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Syncan:

Is Jesus a He or She?
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am not arguing with anybody..just putting the truth in public domain..those who can read..let them read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God / Odin Of Asgard: Making A Case For Almighty God / New Video: Tim Godfrey Ft Travis Greene – Nara {free Video Download}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.