Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha (2616 Views)

Why Is The Pastors, Prophet And Prophetess Running Away From Helping Me / Maybe The Pastors Are Right / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by LensAfrik(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
https://lensafrik.net/2021/09/11/what-if-we-jail-all-the-pastors/
“The pastors are religious representatives of faith, if they take advantage of people’s innocence or join the politicians to do wrong be rest assured, they cannot go scot-free both on earth

“Everyone wants a better life but once a pastor is involved in the quest he will become your fraudster and criminal that should be disgraced on the pages of social media

The deliberate act of Self-deception
I have noticed the level of self-deceit and complicity among many church goers in Africa, I will not single out any country because I have found out the people share a common passion once there is a servant of God from Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya or even South Africa to be bashed and humiliated on the social media. What I found most disturbing is the disconnectedness and misplaced missiles fired by the same people who make use of these servants of God when they’re beaten spiritually, psychologically and physically by the same individuals they devote their strength to promote and defend their debased moral behaviors and indifference to the cause of humanity under whatsoever circumstances both ethnic and political.

Details; https://lensafrik.net/2021/09/11/what-if-we-jail-all-the-pastors/
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
LensAfrik:
[b]“

Most of their evils are not jailable by Criminal Proceedings but they are Liable to Pay Damages (Compensation) to every person they have Fraudulently Deceived and Misled (Civil Proceedings).
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by hupernikao: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
LensAfrik:
“The pastors are religious representatives of faith, if they take advantage of people’s innocence or join the politicians to do wrong be rest assured, they cannot go scot-free both on earth

“Everyone wants a better life but once a pastor is involved in the quest he will become your fraudster and criminal that should be disgraced on the pages of social media

I have noticed the level of self-deceit and complicity among many church goers in Africa, I will not single out any country because I have found out the people share a common passion once there is a servant of God from Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya or even South Africa to be bashed and humiliated on the social media. What I found most disturbing is the disconnectedness and misplaced missiles fired by the same people who make use of these servants of God when they’re beaten spiritually, psychologically and physically by the same individuals they devote their strength to promote and defend their debased moral behaviors and indifference to the cause of humanity under whatsoever circumstances both ethnic and political.

What kind of assumption and evil thought is this?
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by LensAfrik(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
...@ Dtruthspeaker - it would have been wiser you read the details before contributing to the problem the article was rtrying to address...
This is the worst problem of Nigerians, they do not read, they do not think, they just want money, money and after that, more money and no sense....Please help yourself, read that article then come and apologies to this forum - the next thing now you will begin to attack Buhari for a tree that fell in your village!!
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
LensAfrik:
...@ Dtruthspeaker - it would have been wiser you read the details before contributing to the problem the article was rtrying to address...
This is the worst problem of Nigerians, they do not read, they do not think, they just want money, money and after that, more money and no sense....Please help yourself, read that article then come and apologies to this forum - the next thing now you will begin to attack Buhari for a tree that fell in your village!!

Rule of Writing! The Heading or Header of a Certain Subject, Discloses what the Author is interested in talking about.

And the basis of your header is COMMONLY KNOWN AS CONFIRMED BY YOUR PREAMBLE "The pastors are religious representatives of faith, if they take advantage of people’s innocence,...

Therefore, I could validly run along with it.

Thus, you have to learn that everyone has a right to be interested in other aspects of a subject matter, different from what you had in mind.

And truly I did not read your whole presentation until now and I can see that you are ready to play Defence Lawyer for Pastors, which is why you attacked me.

1 Like

Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
LensAfrik:

Every Worker of God MUST BE BEYOND ACCUSATION,BLAME AND GUILT.

That is the Qualification for being A Christ Follower and A Representative of God.

Nothing less than RIGHT FULL is acceptable.

Therefore, if pastors have not been found complicit, they would not be disgraced anywhere.

1 Like

Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by petra1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
LensAfrik:

touch not the annointed
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
petra1:

touch not the annointed

Workers of iniquity and Doers of evil are not covered by This Law.

2 Likes

Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by LensAfrik(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Rule of Writing! The Heading or Header of a Certain Subject, Discloses what the Author is interested in talking about.

And the basis of your header is COMMONLY KNOWN AS CONFIRMED BY YOUR PREAMBLE "The pastors are religious representatives of faith, if they take advantage of people’s innocence,...

Therefore, I could validly run along with it.

Thus, you have to learn that everyone has a right to be interested in other aspects of a subject matter, different from what you had in mind.

And truly I did not read your whole presentation until now and I can see that you are ready to play Defence Lawyer for Pastors, which is why you attacked me.

I like you - you tell the truth to yourself! Prepare for the House of Rep
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2021
jailing pastors wouldnt change the brainwashed donkey that follow them....

here below is a clue:

Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25am On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
jailing pastors wouldnt change the brainwashed donkey that follow them....

here below is a clue:

First, The blind follow those with sight.

Secondly, God's Appointed Pastors are provided for by God Himself, so they do not take from people BUT THEY GIVE TO THEM.

Those whom you describe are the touts and yahoo-yahoo whom you meet in front of Legitimate Offices.
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, The blind follow those with sight.

Secondly, God's Appointed Pastors are provided for by God Himself, so they do not take from people BUT THEY GIVE TO THEM.

Those whom you describe are the touts and yahoo-yahoo whom you meet in front of Legitimate Offices.

you again...-.
A) the blind/brainless follow anyone with a good BS story...
B) how do you actually know which ones are the fraudsters in robe and which one are the (supposed) ones appointed by your god?! do they have a signed document from your god confirming that they are the "ONE"?! do they have a members only card to show? how do you brainwashed sheep know who is who?!

your holybook clearly talks about this fraudsters in robe:
Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00am On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you agian...-.
A) the blind/brainless follow anyone with a good BS story...

True! Even those who see do the same too.

MrBrownJay1:

B) how do you actually know which ones are the fraudsters in robe and which one are the (supposed) ones appointed by your god?! do they have a signed document from your god confirming that they are the "ONE"?! do they have a members only card to show? how do you brainwashed sheep know who is who?!

grin Simple! THEY NEVER DO A WRONG/BAD THING WHICH ANY REASONABLE PERSON WILL CONDEMN.
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
True! Even those who see do the same too.
grin Simple! THEY NEVER DO A WRONG/BAD THING WHICH ANY REASONABLE PERSON WILL CONDEMN.

so the only thing a demon's got to do is do the right thing for a moment, and you brainless sheep would follow him?!??!
really?!?!?
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so the only thing a demon's got to do is do the right thing for a moment, and you brainless sheep would follow him?!??!
really?!?!?

I did not insult or ridicule you today but you have begun the insult, exactly as demons do.

As proven by yourself, Demons do not and cannot do Right and Good things, even for a moment.

However, every one including demon you normally follows and pursue The Good else you would not have followed school, work or obey Laws.
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

really?!?!?

You would act as if you did not see Justice Been Delivered and Served in yesterday's news.

See Today's Case Another Delivery of Just is! grin

Re: Man Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave, Before Killing Him by illicit(m): 6:47am
Re: Man Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave, Before Killing Him

illicit:
Free the father....

Or

Humanoid01:
Badass father.

I can't imagine how much pain he must be going through right now. I can't justify murder, but the other guy probably deserved that fate.

Now he has given one toxic misandrist on this forum something to feed on.

donbachi:
Nice one

And I love this judgement
xpressionx:
Good.
You can't cause him pain twice

daddytime:
Way to go...
Perfect justice served.
I would have buried him alive...

Death to all paedos

Only Satans and Demons like you Hate Just is. Only you evil people desire and pray that there should be nothing like "just is".

They are the only ones who want to harm or kill other persons but desire that they be not harmed in return.

Evil beasts.
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You would act as if you did not see Justice Been Delivered and Served in yesterday's news.
See Today's Case Another Delivery of Just is! grin
Re: Man Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave, Before Killing Him by illicit(m): 6:47am
Re: Man Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave, Before Killing Him

Or
And I love this judgement
Only Satans and Demons like you Hate Just is. Only you evil people desire and pray that there should be nothing like "just is".
They are the only ones who want to harm or kill other persons but desire that they be not harmed in return.
Evil beasts.

donkeys like yourself only write rubbish on NL and focus on your own deluded BS...so if a muslim kills a demon, this is your god's work?! if an atheist kills a demon, you credit it to your bastard god who couldnt do shiit ?! BWAAAAAAH!

here is some more news for you, where was your bastard god then?!:
DEVIL #1 and #2: demon father impregnates his own daughter and throw her out the house, while some other demon offered to help her, took her to a hotel and fukced that teenager while pregnant.
https://www.nairaland.com/6767702/father-impregnates-17-year-old-daughter-akwa

DEVIL #3: demon guardians of a 8yr locked the child in a cage like an animal for months.
https://www.nairaland.com/6766019/8years-old-locked-cage-starved

DEVIL #4: demon in robe (aka pastor) steals a man's wife...
https://www.nairaland.com/6767043/man-accuses-pastor-taking-wife

DEVIL #5: 32yr demon have sex with 13yr teenager in the kitchen
https://www.nairaland.com/6765023/13-yr-old-student-admits

DEVIL #6: demon loses another aide to sacrifice
https://www.nairaland.com/6764824/davido-loses-another-aide-3

DEVIL #7: demon chop off the hands of teenager girl
https://www.nairaland.com/6744551/teenage-girl-found-dead-hands

DEVIL #8: demon shoots stray bullet and kill fraudster in robe who was pretending to be a pastor
https://www.nairaland.com/6763605/stray-bullet-allegedly-kills-pastor

YOUR GOD IS A BASTARD GOD WHO CANT SAVE INNOCENT PEOPLE....THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN SAVE THESE PEOPLE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE WHO MAY NOT EVEN BE XTIANS!!!
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

donkeys like yourself only write rubbish on NL and focus on your own deluded BS...so if a muslim kills a demon, this is your god's work?! if an atheist kills a demon, you credit it to your bastard god who couldnt do shiit ?! BWAAAAAAH!

grin insanity plus mumu plus illiteracy plus blindness packed into one person grin DemonStupidBrown is incapable of reading! grin No Wonder your Mad Responses! grin Now I understand, why you are VERY FOOLISH grin

You can return to your sulking grin.. grin
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin insanity plus mumu plus illiteracy plus blindness packed into one person grin DemonStupidBrown is incapable of reading! grin No Wonder your Mad Responses! grin Now I understand, why you are VERY FOOLISH grin

You can return to your sulking grin.. grin

go tell that to your bastard evil god!
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Dtruthspeaker: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

go tell that to your bastard evil god!

grin grin grin Insanity And Madness Always Falls On Any Man, Whom God Has REJECTED. Thats Why And When They Start To Speak Like Satan, INSANELY SULKINGLY CALLING THE GOOD, EVIL. grin grin grin
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin grin grin Insanity And Madness Always Falls On Any Man, Whom God Has REJECTED. Thats Why And When They Start To Speak Like Satan, INSANELY CALLING THE GOOD, EVIL. grin grin grin

your supposed god that cant save shiiit, nor defeat the so called devil....yet you have the audacity to call that bastard powerful?! your god is useless...thats why so many innocent xtians are dying everyday. SHATTAP YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR BASTARD IN THE SKY!
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Eviana(f): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'd hope you wouldn't jail ALL of the pastors in African countries (specifically Nigeria) because ALL pastors there are not corrupt, sheisty, un-called by God, money-hungry criminals.
But if you did, you'd then also have to jaIl ALL religious leaders (not just in Christianity) there too...to be completely fair.
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by LensAfrik(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Eviana:
I'd hope you wouldn't jail ALL of the pastors in African countries (specifically Nigeria) because ALL pastors there are not corrupt, sheisty, un-called by God, money-hungry criminals.
But if you did, you'd then also have to jaIl ALL religious leaders (not just in Christianity) there too...to be completely fair.

-------I wonder why all these unnecessary wild arguments - when about 80% of Nigeria netizens and forumites here have not even read the real story and the argument on the topic - This is killing for Nigeria and its youths - Please read Full story then you comment with sense and not abusing others and arguing stupid!!!

Here is the Link to the story
LensAfrik:

Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Eviana(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sir,
I hope the below quote wasn't addressed to me.
If not, please disregard.
If so, please do not speak to me in that manner.
Although I know it's your culture to be brazen, abusive mysogynistic and heathenistic towards women, do not express that towards me.
I know the path has been set for you to behave that way here on the forum too....but watch your words.
If I've misread then kindly correct me in a humane and not barbaric way. No need for name-calling. Thanks

You have a good day!

LensAfrik:

-------I wonder why all these unnecessary wild arguments - when about 80% of Nigeria netizens and forumites here have not even read the real story and the argument on the topic - This is killing for Nigeria and its youths - Please read Full story then you comment with sense and not abusing others and arguing stupid!!!
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by LensAfrik(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Not addressed to you Please but addressed to Nigerians

Eviana:
Sir,
I hope the below quote wasn't addressed to me.
If not, please disregard.
If so, please do not speak to me in that manner.
Although I know it's your culture to be brazen, abusive mysogynistic and heathenistic towards women, do not express that towards me.
I kmow the path has been set for you to behave that way here on the forum too....but watch your words.
If I've misread then kindly correct me in a humane and not barbaric way. No need for name-calling. Thanks

You have a good day!

Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by Eviana(f): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
LensAfrik:
Not addressed to you Please but addressed to Nigerians

Ok...you mean 100 percent full-blooded, born, raised and living in Nigeria, "Nigerians".
I got confused cause no where else did you write the name-calling on the thread....but on my mention if I'm not mistaken.
Appreciate your reply.
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by orisa37: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
BY WHO? BOKOHARAM OR TALIBAN ISWA?
Re: What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha by orisa37: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
BY WHO? BOKOHARAM OR TALIBAN ISWA? THAT'S SILLY.

(1) (Reply)

King David Of The Bible / Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene / Are There Professions That Will Make You More Likely To Be An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.