Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You (1429 Views)

Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life / I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by henryobinna(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
its been a while I posted on this section so today am bringing you another nice one.

PhotoMath is Android n iOS app that calculates/solves maths problems for you.

how it works;
you focus your phones' camera on the problem n it immediately reads, solves n prints the answer for you.

features;
quadratic equation
linear equation
fractional equations
inequalities
abdolute value equations
and lots more.

on Android it requires Android 4.1
and camera with aurofocus

for futher explanation with infographics n download go to the SOURCE
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by mrpablo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
pictures of a solved simultaneous equation or no one believes u.

1 Like

Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by Bamss1: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Av u seen mathsway?
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by henryobinna(m): 3:21am On Mar 04, 2015
mrpablo:
pictures of a solved simultaneous equation or no one believes u.
oga why not download and try it yourself
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by henryobinna(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Bamss1:
Av u seen mathsway?
i tell you, PhotoMath is one of if not the best
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by Warlord3000(m): 3:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Pics nko undecidedPics nko
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by henryobinna(m): 4:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Warlord3000:
Pics nko undecidedPics nko
go to the source for pics
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by iamrealdeji(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2015
I bet it can only solve some simple math,give it Leibniz or cauchy or even integration by part,the phone go crash
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by henryobinna(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I bet it can only solve some simple math,give it Leibniz or cauchy or even integration by part,the phone go crash
mr man the phone no go crash anything, it only solves the listed topics so you bringing in stuffs to force it do what its not programes for is out of place.
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by hopeforcharles(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice app, android is developing fast soon we will have its O.S In every sphere of electronic gadgets.
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by iamrealdeji(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
henryobinna:
mr man the phone no go crash anything, it only solves the listed topics so you bringing in stuffs to force it do what its not programes for is out of place.
Ok
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by martineverest(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
D app actually came to windows last october b4 landing on android lastweek.....windows 10 ll be d universal os
hopeforcharles:
Nice app, android is developing fast soon we will have its O.S In every sphere of electronic gadgets.
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by hopeforcharles(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
martineverest:
D app actually came to windows last october b4 landing on android lastweek.....windows 10 ll be d universal os
cool. I hope to improve my maths thru it, i pray my windows 8 system will have it, that is if its compatiable
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by henryobinna(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
hopeforcharles:
mmm...
yea
Re: Photomath; The App That Solves Maths For You by henryobinna(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
martineverest:
mmmm. actually not only windows.
it has been around for major mobile OSes except Android, just last week or so before they announced it for Android

(1) (Reply)

Marshmallow Update On Infinix Hot 2!!!!!! / Etisalat Magic Six Flowing Magic Ip’s For New Year / How much Data Do You Use In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.