Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More (926 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Know what happen when you not around your house/office etc.With our newly wall and table spy camera.It records every activities that took place on your absence.
A Built-in Spy Camera
And that is exactly what this good looking
LCD clock also has, a hidden camera that
can record 12 minutes of action.
How does it work?
This motion-activated camcorder
will turn on and record full-motion
video whenever someone moves
into its wide field-of-view; then shut
off automatically when activity
stops.
Afterwards you just need to transfer the files
to your computer via USB or use a memory
card reader, the final files will be in .AVI
format with a 320×240 pixel VGA resolution .

For details contact City Solar Ltd
Email:infocitysolar@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by FavouredBee: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
No.... thks!
Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by Ewuro4: 3:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Wowzah! You're on 'candid camera' grin
Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by smartg(m): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2015
how much is d camera?
Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by MizMyColi(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Where are those my darlingscheesy

Kika23
Breezyrita

Oya, coman take o
Free gift for you two kisskisskiss
Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by kika23(f): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Kika23
Breezyrita

Oya, coman take o

I'm present
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by BreezyRita(f): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Kika23
Breezyrita

Oya, coman take o

Present ma! Where gift??
Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by MizMyColi(f): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
BreezyRita:

Present ma! Where gift??

The camera of kess.
I want you to rest easy knowing that you have eyes at home. Watching!!!!!! *rolls eyes*

Cc: Kika23
Re: His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2015
kika23:

I'm present
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
gringringringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Family / Funeral Cover- Family Benefit Plan Plus / Checkout New Born Baby Girl Born With White Wrist Beads[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.