Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) (12275 Views)

Download Myfree Report To Learn How To Make Profitable Investment In Agriculture / Youth Employment In Agriculture Business Plan For People In Ogun State / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programs ( YEAP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jasper7(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2015
mercylicious:
mods!
Please ban these two.
Offense- rule no 2.

over and out.
grin
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
stagger:
SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENT
Address EOIs to the Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Agric and Rural Development. Submission must be made in triplicate (one original and two copies), with selected value chain clearly written on top right corner of the envelope on or before 12 noon of Tuesday March 31, 2015 to this address:

The Secretary
Ministerial Tenders Board
Federal Ministry of Agric and Rural Development
Ground Floor, Room F001
FCDA Secretariat, Area 11,
Garki, Abuja

OR

State Directors
FMARD in the 12 states mentioned earlier.

Successful candidates will be notified by email, telephone, newspaper ads, ministry website, notice board of submission centres.

Make sure you collect your submission slip and register your EOI document at the submission centre. Consideration will be based on place of residence and NOT state of origin.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Cee9(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
you can now order for your fresh zobo online.www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Latty88(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
List for the first batch is out. Text messages have been sent,you can go to Ministry of Agric to check your name. Those whose names came out are to write and submit a business plan and court affidavit.Also a detailed letter from a gurantor is needed. Closing date is sepember 21,2015.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pavore9, FarmTech please show some love to this great project
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by akplatnum2005(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
this is real. are you grounded in writing business plan? if yes hit back Asap.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jesusmandator(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
akplatnum2005:

I will deliver in 3 days- 07064207398
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by salisy: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Who can help me with a business proposal of tomato production that will cost 10-12m
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jeffmyson(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
salisy:
Who can help me with a business proposal of tomato production that will cost 10-12m

Call 07054339266....I will deliver with guarantee.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jeffmyson(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
akplatnum2005:
What's your value chain! I can get your plan professionally done within 7-10 days maximum...call 07054339266.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2015
My name came out.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by wakes: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2015
How far with YEAP? When is the final stuff to come out?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
wakes:

I heard that the list will be sent Abuja this week.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
pls to the good farmers of this thread pls is it advicable for a graduate apply for a loan in bank of agriculture and if it's good pls kindly state the process here thank u. happy farming
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by sagitarius(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
wakes:

All things being equal, the final list should be out by November. Screening and verification would be at the state of residence of applicants, then the final list would be released. Training would follow and disbursement of funds to final winners. Best of luck bro
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by spigaspike: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
abeg,is it late to apply for any batch? if no.. please help me outline the format. i reside in enugu.. thanks grin
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
spigaspike:
abeg,is it late to apply for any batch? if no.. please help me outline the format. i reside in enugu.. thanks grin

Its very late unless if your state was not included in this first batch! Then in the next batch you can apply! I don't think that this programme allows for gatecrashing!

Am expecting the final list cos I applied in Apiculture value chain!
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
sagitarius:

All things being equal, the final list should be out by November. Screening and verification would be at the state of residence of applicants, then the final list would be released. Training would follow and disbursement of funds to final winners. Best of luck bro

You just made my day, cant wait for the realization of this programme!

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls to the good farmers of this thread pls is it advicable for a graduate apply for a loan in bank of agriculture and if it's good pls kindly state the process here thank u. happy farming

If you can, its very good! Just walk down into any of their nearest office to you and meet the officers and they will give you first hand information and how to go about it! Good luck!!
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by spigaspike: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sunnycliff:

Its very late unless if your state was not included in this first batch! Then in the next batch you can apply! I don't think that this programme allows for gatecrashing!

Am expecting the final list cos I applied in Apiculture value chain!
okay.. i got interest in apiculture too... when is the next batch?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by 1Dray(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
spigaspike:
okay.. i got interest in apiculture too... when is the next batch?

Next batch, when the result of the first batch is not out?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by akplatnum2005(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Audu ogbe on board...... What do you think?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by sagitarius(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Result of YEAP Nagropreneurs/Market Oriented value chain to be released next week according to sources at the Min. Of Agric
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by 1Dray(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
sagitarius:
Result of YEAP Nagropreneurs/Market Oriented value chain to be released next week according to sources at the Min. Of Agric

Good. Let's know when the result is out.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by fryo4life(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please, is Edo state include in YEAP batch 1. And secondly, do you think fruit juice production is recognised under agric value chain in Nigeria?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by akplatnum2005(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
contact 08032521991 via whatsapp if you are interested in a YEAP WHATSAPP GROUP chat. hear it share it.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by vayodecent(f): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
pls is the result out. cos I got no text.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by 1Dray(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Has this been buried?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by akudofarms: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Is it still on.interested groups should form a pressure group to bring it to the notice of the minister.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by 1Dray(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
akudofarms:
Is it still on.interested groups should form a pressure group to bring it to the notice of the minister.

Pressure group in this "Change" regime? You kidding me?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by oluwagaloba(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
[/color][color=]tut they will be pay us salary, every month or undecidedtut they will be pay us salary, every month or what do you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko / Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale In Ibadan / Difference Between Starter, Grower And Finisher Feed You Give Your Poultry Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.