Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

An Open Letter To Mama Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mama Jonathan (547 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr. Seun / An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Mama Jonathan by Leadn(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just came across this on facebook from a friend, and thought to share:

Dear Patience Faka Jonathan,

How is everything going for you and the rest of the people in Aso Rock?

I write this letter in response to your statement, “We are not conductors so we don’t ask for
change”. I just want to tell you that in the real sense of it, bus conductors do not ask for CHANGE. It is usually the passengers who ask for CHANGE.

Your husband, Goodluck Jonathan was chosen as the driver to convey Nigerians to their destination; PDP was appointed the conductor; and the Nigerian masses were and are still the passengers.

As passengers, we had paid our bus fares in 2011 using the vote currency and now, we are asking, demanding for CHANGE as we approach our destination, 2015.

Oftentimes, bus conductors do not agree to give the passengers their CHANGE easily (at least not without a fight or exchange of words ).

Like the bus conductors we know, PDP does not intend to give us the CHANGE that is due us even when they know this is the right thing to do.

But we the Nigerian Masses (who live withoutcbasic amenities; who are unemployed; who do not feel secure at home and in public places; who have been designated as targets for shooting practice etc.) have decided to get our CHANGE from the conductor (PDP and Cabals).

You see the wind of change has so caught with you. This is why even you ought to vote for CHANGE.

Thanks for gathering your things as you prepare to quit Aso Rock back to Otuoke or Okrika, the choice is yours.

Yours sincerely,

Lookman Alawaye Esq.
(A LEGITIMATE PASSENGER)

LOL... I kind of found that "thanks for gathering your things" really hilarious cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mama Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
i knew you werent literate enough to type that letter.
Re: An Open Letter To Mama Jonathan by Leadn(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
krall:
i knew you werent literate enough to type that letter.

Most stupid comment I've seen all year. Kudos
Re: An Open Letter To Mama Jonathan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Leadn:

Most stupid comment I've seen all year. Kudos
cool Na play ooo
Thanks for the compliment sha
Re: An Open Letter To Mama Jonathan by Wuuworld(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op ur brain is definitely on vacation....which planet are u from....chaaiiii!!! A Nairalander have gone mad Again!!!........get a chain for Seun!!!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Real Woman / Facts You Should Know About Your B**bs / Why Do So Many Nigerians Shout When Talking To Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.