Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone (25508 Views)

20 Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone May Be Charging Slowly And Possible Fixes / Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by VickyRotex(f): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Diogo1:

Prayers

Exactlyyyy smiley
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by LEXYCOM: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2015
nnanyereugo:
Flexn mu lumia 930
How dat phone be ? Am thinking of getting it soon......hope I will not regret it.
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by Goahead(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
My phone is my lover
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by mczico: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by lordraiden(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
tobillionaire:
Ah just nid. A. Fone dat wil b making me browse free, with solar. Cell. Like my solar calculator
lol,i jst need a fone dat cn tell me wen a lady is likely to accept if i woo her
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by kingslayer(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2015
I'll only call my fone smart any day I'll be looking for it & it would shout "I'm under d pillow!"

1 Like

Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by mhyra(f): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Piloeternity:
Is there yet an app that can call G O D ? cheesy
yea, itz called PRAYER. smiley
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by ipunchbitches(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2015
all those yeye inventions this is more important
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by jaz(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2015
kingslayer:
I'll only call my fone smart any day I'll be looking for it & it would shout "I'm under d pillow!"

yeah right!
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by allanphash7(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
I love my phone

Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by anochuko01(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2015
online studies too....
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by magabounce(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Piloeternity:

[size=20pt]Yes na... DEATH... 4.2 version[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by bobkezel(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Rubbish.... Advanced enslavement.
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by DjAndroid: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
The topic should be: "seven incredible bul1shits you can do with your smartphone".
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by patgenius: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls does anyone out there know any code I can use to monitor one's call and code for erasing such?

Kindly assist me with both
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by Pvin: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
smart phones can only be credible if I get to download food from it.
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by bobo65(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2015
blackfase:
*Viper SmartStart

The SmartStart device from Viper allows you to control certain functions on your car, directly from your smartphone. You could lock the car door, open the trunk or even honk the horn!

Is this is for real
then all I can say I Damn
so intelligent
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by bejeria101(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
tobillionaire:
Ah just nid. A. Fone dat wil b making me browse free, with solar. Cell. Like my solar calculator

you browse with calculator? Which planet una come frm lol
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by Piloeternity(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
magabounce:

[size=20pt]Yes na... DEATH... 4.2 version[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me i don't know that one oo grin
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by Piloeternity(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
mhyra:
yea, itz called PRAYER. smiley

Version 8.0 grin grin
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by IAMBREEZY: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
cool.
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by chucktoon: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
blackfase:
*Misfit Shine

*tõd

tōd (pronounced 'toad') is a great little device if you have kids. Simply attach it to an item of clothing and as soon the wearer steps out of a set range, you will receive an alert via your smartphone.

There's nothing great about exposing innocent children to radiofrequency radiations thereby setting the stage for leukemia, tumours, headaches, learning disorders, dizziness, cancers and acute kidney damage among other deleterious health effects.

It's highly irresponsible to hype the so-called benefits of gsm/smart or dumb phones without identifying the underlying health exposures. Smh!
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Here in otueke we don't use all this Cos we are so clueless. GMB till Seun relocates from OTA.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
nice....but y cant dey just make a phone dat can charge via internet with little data consumption........
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by tabisegroup(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Piloeternity:
Wat an insult!!!
Re: Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Nah i think it should be Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone outside Nigeria sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... / Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.