Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) (776 Views)

Girl Too Picture Inside A Coffin / When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / Even Osun State Eventually Pays 7months Salary.... Picture Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) by Vikkie14: 1:30am On Mar 04, 2015
We've been looking for this cat all over the house. It took us hours before we spot where the cat was hiding. The Cat is hiding somewhere. Let's see how "sharp" your eye sight is. CAN YOU SPOT THE CAT?

Re: Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) by Vikkie14: 1:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Yeah. The cat is at 10 o'clock. It's lying on the green(or na sky blue) box. Hmm... Perfect Camou.
Re: Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) by braine(m): 2:01am On Mar 04, 2015
The cat must be like our missing $20Billion, we can't find it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) by Henrypraise: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Hey I can see it as clear as buhari can see his waec certificate @ 5:47pm
Vikkie14:
Yeah. The cat is at 10 o'clock. It's lying on the green(or na sky blue) box. Hmm... Perfect Camou.

No be only u get eye, my eye na orkpolor.

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The CAT (picture Inside) by braine(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vikkie14:

The picture quality is very poor, and its not helping.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Goodluck - If I Were A Boy (remix) / Laff Hard With Son Of Alhaja / When The Groom Is A Capenter Very Funny!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.