Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... (2888 Views)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / Ilorin Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Just a few days away I was at the bank with my mum who was queuing to deposit some money while I sat down waiting patiently for her as the queue was a bit long.
Then I noticed a certain chubby fair lady who was staring at me like if she had her ways she would kidnap me , and because of the way she stared I was feeling uncomfortable even to the extent of leaving my sit to stand next to the security without uttering a word but observing her eyes. Omg she was still looking... then few minutes later she left where she was sitting and came to meet me, at this point my heart was turned into a drummer boy but I summoned courage to talk to her.
Just right in front of the security man she asked me for my name ,ask me if I was here alone , she said I was very handsome and attractive and I remind her of her lost son bla bla bla she said so many things that I don't expect, if not accurate the age of my mom to say to me. But no doubt I was really beginning to enjoy her company.
Then my mother came for me after she had finish depositing she met us there having a nice chat and she joined us. This woman told my mother that she had a very handsome son and I look just like her lost son.. to cut the story short she asked for my phone number in front of my mom and my mom thinking that its normal as she has even lost her son and claims she lives around we could get to be visiting her n keep her company as they were now friends.
she asked me to give her the number . I gave her n we left
Later in the night she called and confirmed to me that she loves me and would do any thing to make me happy and from the context of what she was saying I categorized her under sugar mummies
I HV heard so many things about them and am scared to pick her calls now because of the things I hear about them
I heard that the sugar boys they keep are in one way used for money rituals to them and I dont want to be used....
Pls what should I do?? am so confused
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by vjsmiles: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2015
REPORT TO YOUR MUM AND BLOCK HER CALLS..
YOU USE ANDRIOD?GOOGLE PLAY IS YOUR FRIEND..
THERE ARE VARIOUS APPS FOR CALL BLOCKING..
BLACKBERRY? NA YOU GET WORLD
NOKIA?OVI STORE IS YOUR LIFE COMPANION
BUT IF YOU USE TORCHLIGHT OYO O

GOOD THING SHE DOESNT KNOW YOUR HOUSE.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by izuch(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Give her wht she wants nah!
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by izuch(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Give her what she wants nah!
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by boboLIL(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Ah beliv u oo..... Some of dem are rituals and by so doin it yhu r committin adultery.... More curses frm earthly and heavenly bodies....give her gap oo
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Shes gonna use ur jozstick for suya o 'amu nama' !
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin
Hyena family... hmmm sad
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2015
izuch:
Give her wht she wants nah!
what does she want

My dick is not an ATM machine
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2015
boboLIL:
Ah beliv u oo..... Some of dem are rituals and by so doin it yhu r committin adultery.... More curses frm earthly and heavenly bodies....give her gap oo
Well in her own case I think she don't look like those some that are rituals prose... but who kws u Neva can tell
Adultery ;( hmmm no she divorced...
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
vinohh:
Shes gonna use ur jozstick for suya o 'amu nama' !
Thank you but y do u talk like an experience man

have u had a sugar mama before
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by izuch(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

what does she want

My dick is not an ATM machine
Then don't give her an ATM, give her you Dick QED grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by boboLIL(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Well in her own case I think she don't look like those some that are rituals prose... but who kws u Neva can tell
Adultery ;( hmmm no she divorced...
do wah pleases yhur di.ck den....
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2015
@ richard, if u are not interested in her, u can link me up ooo
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
wonder24k:
@ richard, if u are not interested in her, u can link me up ooo

SMH

What will happen to ur Dick

So can I continue smoking
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
vjsmiles:
REPORT TO YOUR MUM AND BLOCK HER CALLS..
YOU USE ANDRIOD?GOOGLE PLAY IS YOUR FRIEND..
THERE ARE VARIOUS APPS FOR CALL BLOCKING..
BLACKBERRY? NA YOU GET WORLD
NOKIA?OVI STORE IS YOUR LIFE COMPANION
BUT IF YOU USE TORCHLIGHT OYO O

GOOD THING SHE DOESNT KNOW YOUR HOUSE.... smiley

Report to mom like a kid mehn at least I can face and solve some bullshit don't forget I already smoke dust grin

I can block her because the bad news is she communicate with my mother so often n she has invited her over to our house

hmmmmm... I don't kW what to do now

Since the fvucking day that I heard the shit info that she will be coming over by Sunday mehn my rounds for tobbaco as really increased by X6

Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by vjsmiles: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Report to mom like a kid mehn at least I can face and solve some bullshit don't forget I already smoke dust grin

I can block her because the bad news is she communicate with my mother so often n she has invited her over to our house

hmmmmm... I don't kW what to do now

Since the fvucking day that I heard the shit info that she will be coming over by Sunday mehn my rounds for tobbaco as really increased by X6

this should help angry

Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
boboLIL:

As much as I try to give her Gap
It just feel like am deleting space

I already talk some sense into her head but to her am fvuking senseless because she's looking at age differences

Maybe when I see her I will give her my tobbaco to smoke and after she's knock out I ll tell her that I might be senseless but I kW how to fight old pussies
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
boboLIL:

As much as I try to give her Gap
It just feel like am deleting space

I already talk some sense into her head but to her am fvuking senseless because she's looking at age differences

Maybe when I see her I will give her my tobbaco to smoke and after she's knock out I ll tell her that I might be senseless but I kW how to fight old pussies

Can I continue smoking
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
vjsmiles:
this should help angry
Thanks for your caring

But I already use Godfather tobacco smoking pipes

It's 2000naira for one

So can I now continue smoking
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by ugoporta: 11:16am On May 27, 2015
32FD4748. Add me up. I need to tell u sometin
Re: Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... by kingsor2018(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
Hello pls stop wasting time on dos who call demselves agent of sugarmummy d r scam,am bright n if u want a sugar mummy its 4 free all u v to do z call dis number 4 instant link up 07065462289

(1) (Reply)

Chat With Lorlah / So Bored, Want To Chat? / My Husband Must Locate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.