Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Deleted - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deleted (3887 Views)

Deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2015
himkers:

Lol! But I still dey naija na grin
I sabi dat u dey naija, but u can be a tourist. Abi na lie? wink
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
LadyX:

I sabi dat u dey naija, but u can be a tourist. Abi na lie? wink

I guess You are a kenyan. So what's the price range of accommodation for furnished apartments in nairobi?

Thanks
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 5:44am On Mar 12, 2015
Soyedele1:

I guess You are a kenyan. So what's the price range of accommodation for furnished apartments in nairobi?

Thanks

Yes, I am.
The price depends on the location of the apartment. Here are links you can check out and choose depending on how much you are willing to spend. If you have any question, feel free to ask. The exchange rate is 91.72 per dollar...that should help you to know the amount in dollars or Naira.

http://www.apartments.daebakinvestments.com/furnished-apartments-for-rent-in-nairobi-kenya-2

http://www.lamudi.co.ke/nairobi-central/westlands/?gclid=CLynlrX-ocQCFdQZtAod6U0AAA
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2015
LadyX:

Yes, I am.
The price depends on the location of the apartment. Here are links you can check out and choose depending on how much you are willing to spend. If you have any question, feel free to ask. The exchange rate is 91.72 per dollar...that should help you to know the amount in dollars or Naira.

http://www.apartments.daebakinvestments.com/furnished-apartments-for-rent-in-nairobi-kenya-2

http://www.lamudi.co.ke/nairobi-central/westlands/?gclid=CLynlrX-ocQCFdQZtAod6U0AAA

Thank you!. Is there any movement restriction for foreigners in your country?
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Soyedele1:

Thank you!. Is there any movement restriction for foreigners in your country?
Welcome

As long as you don't break the law, you should be safe.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 13, 2015
lovat:
Why are kenyan girls always slim
na lie,I get one Kenyan friend maria iloho,this lady get big ass ehn,she don born four but u can never know
Re: Deleted by symbianDON(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
@ladyX......I have been to nairobi, mombasa and kisimu and I just love kenya! I had a nice time with friends. I loved the serene and green scenery in nairobi and the shopping malls. enjoyed eating chapati and traveling by matatu grin I ll surely love to visit again....although I was warned to be weary next time I nairobi late in the night
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
symbianDON:
@ladyX......I have been to nairobi, mombasa and kisimu and I just love kenya! I had a nice time with friends. I loved the serene and green scenery in nairobi and the shopping malls. enjoyed eating chapati and traveling by matatu grin I ll surely love to visit again....although I was warned to be weary next time I nairobi late in the night

Wow! Good to know you enjoyed your stay in Kenya. How was your matatu experience? Was it similar to your danfo? Karibu tena.
Re: Deleted by symbianDON(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2015
LadyX:

Wow! Good to know you enjoyed your stay in Kenya. How was your matatu experience? Was it similar to your danfo? Karibu tena.
quite similar but the matatus are a bit noisier.....the loud reggae music and all. I was awed at how some matatus had LCD television fitted into them. did I tell you I also had some ugali with veggies grin asante sana
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
symbianDON:

quite similar but the matatus are a bit noisier.....the loud reggae music and all. I was awed at how some matatus had LCD television fitted into them. did I tell you I also had some ugali with veggies grin asante sana

grin
The music and TV are for entertaining passengers. There is also an option of boarding quiet matatus...I guess ugali is like your fufu.
Re: Deleted by symbianDON(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
LadyX:

grin
The music and TV are for entertaining passengers. There is also an option of boarding quiet matatus...I guess ugali is like your fufu.
actually ugali is called tuwo here. it's basically corn flour meal. our fufu is made from cassava tubers. I was told some people enjoy their ugali with sour milk and cabbage.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
symbianDON:

actually ugali is called tuwo here. it's basically corn flour meal. our fufu is made from cassava tubers. I was told some people enjoy their ugali with sour milk and cabbage.
Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Deleted by suxes2005(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
symbianDON:

I honestly dislike the loud music in their matatu

I'll prefer to spend triple on a taxi... I hardly go out so,
I'm always indoors except going to the mall on the bike!

~ Sheyi
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
suxes2005:

I honestly dislike the loud music in their matatu

I'll prefer to spend triple on a taxi... I hardly go out so,
I'm always indoors except going to the mall on the bike!

~ Sheyi
But you have a choice of boarding quiet matatus smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017/2018 List Of Low Tuition Universities In Canada Plus Contact Information / China Constructs Stunning Bridge With Mesmerising Lights And Water Show(Photos) / Returning To Nigeria Is The Worst Decision I’ve Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.