Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached (37318 Views)

July Alawee Paid(proof attached) / Why Are The Government Sufferings Us? / Check Out This Pictures Of Nigerian Man Who Turned Into Girl.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by clemz88(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:
Under the sun or in the rain, with DEDICATION and SELFLESSNESS
Nigeria theirs Nigeria they serve. After which the useless government wouldn't care if they have a job or not.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by dollyparton(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
chukzey442:
Here in Bekwarra L.G.A of Cross River state.
I know all of you on that bike. I can't recollect your names but I know the one in front is Osumare Akeem.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by weezii(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Over here its simply called "Ginger"

That's how we roll.
No need to spend tfare when u can easily get a free ride..sometimes in a confirm AC vehicle sef
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by AmakaDNB(f): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
olaxco2f:
u say?

i don lost me for igbo land! i be learner biko gini

Hahahaha
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
AmakaDNB:
That uniform na possessing spirit. Once in it, you can do all sorts without even caring.
for village, not in the city like Lagos
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by AmakaDNB(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
lukmonolakunmi:
for village, not in the city like Lagos
My dear, I served in Lagos.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by slawali: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
TRANSFORMATION
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Felaak47(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
This one is even better..u need to come and see me here its not easy @all but all na freeundecided
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
U
AmakaDNB:

My dear, I served in Lagos.
and u hoped in wood trailers like those, only in the name of u putting on the kaki. Na badagry u serve
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
All in the name of serving their father land. The NYSC program is another failed and notorious ambition of the former military dictator(Gowan) for the forceful unification of Nigeria. Some of them are posted in the villages that they could not understand language, culture or religious rituals. Good number of them always ended up in being raped, maimed and killed. Let everyone serve in his zone, say no to illiterate ideology.
(forgive me, but...) Illiterate post! what do you understand by a good number? The idea was to foster inter-ethnic tolerance, and I daresay yes, it achieves this purpose to a relatively large degree
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by EnigmAries(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:
I served in Bode Saadu but it was hell, I can't imagine the suffering people are going through there, its hell so don't paint a picture of gloom and the popular biz there is *Chemist Shop*
You certainly don't know the location of hell. For all I know, most parts of the country are like that, but you make it sound as if it's exclusive to the state. I painted the picture of where I grew up- just few miles from Hell-Saadu- for you to know that there's Moro LGA beyond Bode Saadu. Consider yourself lucky. I visited a friend Rivers during our service year, in addition to what you're complaining about, there was no network and no light.
I know of a settlement just 10minutes drive from the Aso Villa that's worse than Bode Saadu in every aspect- high cost of living, dirty environment etc. I wonder what you'd say about where I served if you go there. Saadu isn't the best place to be, no doubt, but larger part of the State including the Igbaja the OP is talking about are more decent than most places in this country- I've been to not-less-than 700 LGAs.
This is Nigeria.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Isaac212: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow! I love this.........i will do more than this come may....
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by babsdeen(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
These are my peeps in Igbaja. We spend more than #500 all because we are going for clearance!
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by babsdeen(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
wummyanthoy:
It is funny, wen U go 2 camp der lots of thngs U gain ,enjoy dat u won't love 2 come bak home , maybe they ve project and dey went 2 buy wood 4 it u can't say ! t
This was on Tuesday. They went for clearance ni o. We too had to go back to our PPA with the same thing.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by ableabbey: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Nawaha 4 Kwara govt, na 1K d state govt are payin coppers and d 1K sef U̶̲̥̅̊ may nt get it more dan twice!!!
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by chukzey442(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2015
dollyparton:

I know all of you on that bike. I can't recollect your names but I know the one in front is Osumare Akeem.

Yeah, that's very true. Are you also in serving in C.R?
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Umarmusa1988(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
lonelydora:
They no thank God say na wood the thing carry. In Kebbi those days, we join those Canter/Truck with camels, goats, and sheep. Go to Kebbi and you will understand why it's called "Land of Equity". Animals have same right with humans.

chai! Lolzzz can't stop laughing.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Umarmusa1988(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
ableabbey:
Nawaha 4 Kwara govt, na 1K d state govt are payin coppers and d 1K sef U̶̲̥̅̊ may nt get it more dan twice!!!

ma guy who told you? kwara state no dey pay 1 kobo na dere i dey serve now.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by ikorodureporta: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Well,no shame there because dem no kno you... some places, i tell u, u go jst dey find anytin to convey you...
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Capable091: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2015
i served in the same LG u mentioned and d monthly clearance do take place at igbaja bt wot makes dos corper to be in that lorry is nt because der is no transport bt its bcoz of either dey don't wanna use their alawee for transport or dey just wanna av d fun.....i remember i did somtin similar to it then
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by SenatorJames(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
tollyB:
Well,I saw this corpers here in Kwara state and was shocked....what do we call this?
A set of corpers climbed this truck filled with logs of woods for transportation...
This precisely happened in Igbaja...
The corpers are just practising what they learnt in camp during Man-o-war drills. please reminds me what they say its wrong with the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) / A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.