Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached (37279 Views)

July Alawee Paid(proof attached) / Why Are The Government Sufferings Us? / Check Out This Pictures Of Nigerian Man Who Turned Into Girl.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Well,I saw this corpers here in Kwara state and was shocked....what do we call this?
A set of corpers climbed this truck filled with logs of woods for transportation...
This precisely happened in Igbaja...

3 Likes

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2015
First to comment!!..hehehehe..firstly,I want to thank God for keeping me alife to see this day!..secondly to my mum and dad who contributed money to get me this phone!..thirdly, to my one and only brother who forgot his birthday!..fourthly,to all my friends and foes ..fifthly,to oga seun who opened this forum.sixtly,to the person who opened this thread..lastly to all nairalanders!! Back to topic:..eeeyha..make them no worry e go better.. Make una no mind me o..na my first time sha..#enjoy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
sorry the pictures came late though.....phone isshs
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by remsonik(f): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
This is what happens when one is posted to a village with no accessible and easy means of transportation, You gotta hop on those trucks carrying wood from the bush or farm produce

5 Likes

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Orunto: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
They are bokoharams trying to escape, so shoot them all and the driver.
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
All in the name of serving their father land. The NYSC program is another failed and notorious ambition of the former military dictator(Gowan) for the forceful unification of Nigeria. Some of them are posted in the villages that they could not understand language, culture or religious rituals. Good number of them always ended up in being raped, maimed and killed. Let everyone serve in his zone, say no to illiterate ideology.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by nerodenero: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2015
This is just one of the so many challenges Corp members face.

With election beckoning, I think the picture above is the least problems of corp members.Election violence and how to keep these young Nigerians safe from being victims should be of major concern.

They have come to serve and should not die while serving their country.

#SayNoToElectionViolence#

3 Likes

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by MRLINGTON(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Leaders of tomorrow wink cheesy
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by kayojosephy(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2015
No be new thing, corpers must save and survive....
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Orunto:
shey you well so undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Situation001(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2015
They are the outgone batch A corp members...

Going to Enugu to be precise grin grin grin
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by stevikenna: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Na wa
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by siraj1402(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Fresh air?

1 Like

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Jostico: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
still yet some go finish and no go get work..one yeye president go balance for one side dey say 10,000 job 2 weeks. cry

4 Likes

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by chemberlin(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Serving their fathers land...
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by tunablin: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Under the sun or in the rain, with DEDICATION and SELFLESSNESS

5 Likes

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by timilehing(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
It is like that when corpers are posted to villages with busy express lane. I enjoyed so much free ride to CDS while I was serving in Anambra/Aguata/Ezinifite ranging from cars to trucks and even trailer once.

1 Like

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by AmakaDNB(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
That uniform na possessing spirit. Once in it, you can do all sorts without even caring.

5 Likes

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by tajay12(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
tollyB:
Well,I saw this corpers here in Kwara state and was shocked....what do we call this?
A set of corpers climbed this truck filled with logs of woods for transportation...
This precisely happened in Igbaja...
. Am not seeing anytin wrong with that picture.its part if exercise

1 Like

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Solowande(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Serving dia motherland
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Emmafrancis: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Youth corp members and free lifts are like bread and butter. During my services year, my colleagues tried to initiate me into the free lift thing. But no .
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by Situation001(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Àbí
Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by femolala001(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Orunto:

Are u serious about dis comment? If you are serious, then u must be outta ur mind to say "shoot them all"

1 Like

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by lonelydora: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
They no thank God say na wood the thing carry. In Kebbi those days, we join those Canter/Truck with camels, goats, and sheep. Go to Kebbi and you will understand why it's called "Land of Equity". Animals have same right with humans.

11 Likes

Re: Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached by wummyanthoy: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
It is funny, wen U go 2 camp der lots of thngs U gain ,enjoy dat u won't love 2 come bak home , maybe they ve project and dey went 2 buy wood 4 it u can't say ! t

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.