Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) (3386 Views)

Man Electrocuted By Street Light Pole While Crossing The Road At Kosofe / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by juwonsmyle(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2015
A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor ,Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone on her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.

May her soul rest in peace.

http://vibes247.com/girl-dies-after-being-electrocuted-by-power-bank-in-ghana-graphic-photo/

1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Inkman(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
What a loss...
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 28, 2015
chai.. nawao. r.i.p my dear. let it be a lesson to others
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2015
May her soul R I P cry

See what power problems caeused undecided
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2015
is it possible?
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Waspy(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2015
Na wa o.... Third world nations sef
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
is it possible?
it was connected to electricity..
Some days the devil ll just wanna ve fun. May we not be his victim
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 28, 2015
And I have done this many times.

God thank you for protecting me o.
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by topblazetk(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2015
Hw posible is dat?? Chai.. R.I.P dou

Get The latest Free browsing cheats, Exam Expo, News update, Music + Video Downloads, pc and mobile downloads on:

http://Fb.com/centsolo
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Adekorya: 2:44pm On May 28, 2015
I need to throw my power bank into lagoon.
Rip
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by ngoremeka: 11:03pm On May 30, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
is it possible?
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by ngoremeka: 11:17pm On May 30, 2015
It is possible because I did an experiment using two phones by placing two phones to call each other then I picked the phone and placed an egg in between the two phones and I did midnight call on it then I picked the egg that ii left in between the two phones an it was cooked! Now imagine if it is a human brain that got cooked expecially if you make long calls. After that long you notice that you might have a little bit of headache. the e-smog cooked the egg and This Is without it being charged with electricity . So Do you still think it is not possible?
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 31, 2015
lalasticlala pls carry this to the front page. Its so painful
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by Emmyk(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2015
ngoremeka:
It is possible because I did an experiment using two phones by placing two phones to call each other then I picked the phone and placed an egg in between the two phones and I did midnight call on it then I picked the egg that ii left in between the two phones an it was cooked! Now imagine that? the e-smog cooked the egg and This Is without it being charged with electricity . So Do you still think it is not possible?
For reals?? shocked
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by ngoremeka: 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
Yes you can try it on your own to confirm. At least you can get two phone and an egg easily today and let us hear your observation
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by ireneony(f): 6:00pm On May 31, 2015
I thought Ghanaians brags about having constant lightundecided hmmmm that means Ghana is not that rosy
well may her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) by ligopedro: 6:18pm On May 31, 2015
ngoremeka:
It is possible because I did an experiment using two phones by placing two phones to call each other then I picked the phone and placed an egg in between the two phones and I did midnight call on it then I picked the egg that ii left in between the two phones an it was cooked! Now imagine that? the e-smog cooked the egg and This Is without it being charged with electricity . So Do you still think it is not possible?

I will try that ..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Females Fight In Houston Texas Over A Man (video) / REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed / Latest Power Bike In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.