Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Do What Thou Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do What Thou Will (419 Views)

Atheists! What Saith Thou To This / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Winners Chapel's Harsh Judgment To People When Bible Says“thou Shall Not Judge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do What Thou Will by Jameselias: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Do it with all thou mighty,
with all thou strength,
with all thou energy,
do it, with all thou focus , concentration and visualization,
do it, with gesture, with all thou emotion, with all thou feeling, with all thou thought, with all thou knowledge and with all thou believe,
do it, with all thou spirit,
with all thou soul, and with all thou
mind, and non else, non other , shall say NO,
o! Nuit the dark abssy i call, behold i'm the light in the midst there of,

dedicated to phil. and smart.
Re: Do What Thou Will by smartn09(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Hahaha! The ultimate intention of shielding men with the effect of folly is to fill the world with fools and then revel at their expense.Be wise & learn the laws n discover the possibilities of all impossibles.you failed to copy me directly ...y!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Lent Observed Only By Catholics? / How God Calls / Guardian Of The Fatherless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.