Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? (8267 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) / Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by Sparkle777(f): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hope u re ok? If she doesnt look like a woman, then theres no woman on earth.
Gorgeous elegant natural woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by knightsTempler: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orikinla:
Why Does the First Lady of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by dulux07(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Probably, because her husband is a thug, so they both met at d road side,birds of d same feather flock together smiley
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by espn(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Obj is finer. I c why fayose's brain malfunction. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seun please .

I need you to create a dislike button so that we can dislike useless threads like this angry
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by rusher14: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
As much as I dislike the caretaker Governor of Ekiti, I have nothing against his wife and find this thread quite distateful.

Quite unnecessary
undecided
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by san316(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
talktimi:
These APC can be so ridiculous at times, this is so disgraceful. I agree you guys have beef with Fayose, why don't you concentrate on him and leave his wife out of it

what did u say when buhari's family was dragged into the political mess? even his dead wife, what did you say? hypocrite. the woman na hypocrite.
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by EdCure: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She looks exactly like her husband
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:
She even looks more beautiful than PEJ, no offense.

Bros, you need to see an optician just for the mere sake of connecting the word beautiful with PEJ's name.
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 05, 2015
EdCure:

Exactly!
hahahhah
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by talktimi(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
san316:

what did u say when buhari's family was dragged into the political mess? even his dead wife, what did you say? hypocrite. the woman na hypocrite.
if i heard it, I would speak against it so don't be dense
Re: Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? by wwwkaycom(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Orikinla:
Why Does the First Lady of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? grin
This woman married a tout several years ago, that tells us that she has been receiving punches and slaps from her he-goat of a hubby for so many years and you expect her not to look like a man! This gracious woman has been accustomed to a violent husband, that face you see is the face of resilience and endurance
Do you know how many times Fayose have sent her packing! I read in the social media that the woman resides in the family's home in Ibadan from where she goes to Ekiti when occasion demands just because she admonished her hubby to tread softly with Buhari and APC
You know the number of fasting and prayers this woman goes through to help her hubby! How then will she not look like a man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) / LMAO! See The Bad Thing This Big Women Is Doing / Very Hilarious Conversation Btw A Father And Son On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.