Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Experience At GT Bank Ogbomoso - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Experience At GT Bank Ogbomoso (698 Views)

I Beg Am Confused, How Ogbomoso People Dey Do Wedding? / MY EXPERIENCE AT A BURIAL CEREMONY IN IGBOLAND!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At GT Bank Ogbomoso by adeoladele(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
I was at GT bank ogbomoso yesterday after stayin on d queue for more than an hour before i was attended to.To my suprise my motorcycle had been bashed were i packed it within d premises of d bank.other victims just drove off because it not new to them and they feel what is done is done!as a journalist i walked up to d chief security officer to log my complaine but all i can get is d reply dat me parking my bike within d bank premises is at my own risk.to day i was at d same bank to see a higher worker of d bank to lodge a formal complain,and my agitations are simple apologise and secure ur customers prpperty so far they are transacting in d bank,and d reply i got was that every vehicle parked within d bank premises is at d owners risk...But here is my point.Is d bank only intrested in d money am transacting with them alone?am i secure within d bank so far am yet to make a transaction?do they understand that a simple apology(i am sorry )goes along way to solve issues?and those every nigerian understand their right?the popular slogan 'customers are always right how true is it .....dont just read this pls share and comment.

Re: My Experience At GT Bank Ogbomoso by menix(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Its unfortunate u met d wrong staff, dey should ve jst apologised.

Thou i dont know ow u went about it cous if u had threaten them, u simply get sowii customers parking is at his own risk...
Re: My Experience At GT Bank Ogbomoso by sayemma: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bros if u are not satisfied move to another bank...most time they are interested in ur deposit that all

It is a pity organisation still have such idea as owners risk.
Re: My Experience At GT Bank Ogbomoso by Vision4God: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
De shud apologise. Hhnmmm
Some piple are just terrible
Re: My Experience At GT Bank Ogbomoso by adeoladele(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Habeeb Mustapha Akindiya said on FB, she bi ur own was hatched, mine was stolen from this same Bank Branch here in Oyo. I almost get locked up base on the agitations of their CS. claiming that base on CTV cameral that do not reveals the face of the culprit, the motorcycle was taking away with key and that I might have given the to someone maybe the Bank will compensate me. Gtb do not care of her Customers. pls take caution.

(1) (Reply)

Hi From Europe. / Did You Know The City Of Tokyo Was Originally Called Edo? / Tinubu, Madam Efunroye (ca. 1805-1887)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.