Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,249 members, 7,825,948 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. (5368 Views)

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / Delta Polytechnic Ozoro School Fees / New Stadium At The Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Few minutes ago, the ND2 and HND2 students started the protest over the issue of their school fees, it's been said by the school authority that any student that fails to pay his/her school fee befor on the 9th of march will pay an additional 6,000 thereafter. This idea isn't a good one from the view points of the students and so therefore they have been massive protests all around the school and all on-going lectures have been stopped. More details and pictures will be available soon..

2:20pm. The protest became serious and several junctions were blocked, movements stopped and burning types all over the road,. The students kept making several complaints like unnecessary dues, limited time for projects and the high school fees rate. During the process some vehicles were broken along the road and all offices clossed. The issue is still unresolved till further notice.
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Vision4God: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hah...... wats all ds hike in schul fees hete & der? e don do oo
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by hopy68(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
i tank GOd for my friends live dere is a massiv riot at ozoro poly now cause of school fees increase just coming bck frm sch nah mk unah tnk God for usoooooo....
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
hopy68:
i tank GOd for my friends live dere is a massive protest at ozoro poly now cause of school fees increase just coming bck frm sch nah mk unah tnk God for usoooooo....
which department are you?
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by hopy68(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
chyckxx:
which department are you?
am in accounting department
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
hopy68:

Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
hopy68:

ok, nd1?
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
hopy68:

I join them riot go NEPA office o,if u hear the gunshot eh, na bush part I tear reach express
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
chyckxx:
Few minutes ago, the ND2 and HND2 students started the protest over the issue of their school fees, it's been said by the school authority that any student that fails to pay his/her school fee befor on the 9th of march will pay an additional 6,000 thereafter. This idea isn't a good one from the view points of the students and so therefore they have been massive protests all around the school and all on-going lectures have been stopped. More details and pictures will be available soon..

2:20pm. The protest became serious and several junctions were blocked, movements stopped and burning types all over the road,. The students kept making several complaints like unnecessary dues, limited time for projects and the high school fees rate. During the process some vehicles were broken along the road and all offices clossed. The issue is still unresolved till further notice.
na we start the riot for campus 2, SUG President deceive us say make we go event center, say people from a saba and rector wan talk to us not knowing is PDP okowa rally, na there people take vex
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
School closed for one week and rector give March 31st as deadline day for payment of school fees
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evestar200:
I join them riot go NEPA office o,if u hear the gunshot eh, na bush part I tear reach express
hehe.. I need go back hostel now..
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evestar200:
na we start the riot for campus 2, SUG President deceive us say make we go event center, say people from a saba and rector wan talk to us not knowing is PDP okowa rally, na there people take vex
seriously..
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
chyckxx:
hehe.. I need go back hostel now..
oh u never reach house, nor let them catch u , them carry some students go, they pick some wey day withdraw from unity bank ATM wey day my side
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
chyckxx:
seriously..
yes na, na inside campus 2 we want to beat rector, na security save am, we wey b ND2 and HND2 dey vex for school fees and project, he day bring one yeye politician and party make we vote for.
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evestar200:
oh u never reach house, nor let them catch u , them carry some students go, they pick some wey day withdraw from unity bank ATM wey day my side
i dey stay school hostel.. My friend wey i call say them den pursue them..
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
chyckxx:
i dey stay school hostel.. My friend wey i call say them den pursue them..
u get luck,them they raid campus 2 road
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by hopy68(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evestar200:
lol oboi i jst run go house as d stuff dey happen...
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
hopy68:
lol oboi i jst run go house as d stuff dey happen...
after d one wey happen for event center, I say make I go house, as I reach campus 2 gate na crowd I see, na just turn back go pas campus 1, as I reach campus 1 nai I remember say today nai my tribal meeting, nai I go d meeting o, as we close from the meeting, the moment I just cross campus 1 gate nai b crowd and people wey dy run nai I see.
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by hopy68(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Evestar200:
after d one wey happen for event center, I say make I go house, as I reach campus 2 gate na crowd I see, na just turn back go pas campus 1, as I reach campus 1 nai I remember say today nai my tribal meeting, nai I go d meeting o, as we close from the meeting, the moment I just cross campus 1 gate nai b crowd and people wey dy run nai I see.
student no greeooo
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by DaGC(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
OP I didn't see where they stated fees increase in your post. It only stated that if fees are not paid on or before the 9th of March, there's a N6000 penalty. The other poster even said that its been postponed till March 31st.
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by chyckxx(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
DaGC:
OP I didn't see where they stated fees increase in your post. It only stated that if fees are not paid on or before the 9th of March, there's a N6000 penalty. The other poster even said that its been postponed till March 31st.
the fees are high compared to the previous nd2 students
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Evestar200(f): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
hopy68:

student no greeooo
who wan gree, we dy complain say the community too dy expensive, rector dy add him own join
Re: Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
pls when is students week starting?

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Student Unionism In Nigeria – The Pains And Gains / See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.