Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won (990 Views)

Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network Part 6 / Answer Riddle And Win N2,000 Worth Of Credit Of Any Network gidola won / Solve The Riddle And Win N1,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Phinyisreal won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by newmuzik: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Imagine you are walking in the bush and a bunch of kidnappers surround you. How do you get out alive?

The rule is your answer should be in the comments of the page on the link below Good luck...

http://www.browngarri.com/the-riddler-answer-and-win-part-2/

Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by izuch(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'll stop imagining, simple! Now where's my airtime
Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by newmuzik: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
izuch:
I'll stop imagining, simple! Now where's my airtime

correct you got it. But you didnt play by the rules but not withstanding since this is your first time I will break the rules for you. Please send your email to browngarrimail@gmail.com

what network do u use?
Very important next time if you miss the rule you wont qualify
Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by newmuzik: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
The reason why you comment on the page is its opened to the public, and when you win it will be recorded on the comment section for everybody to see. So you will have to go to the site and comment the answer there. So I can close the post on www.browngarri.com and set another one

click on the link http://www.browngarri.com/the-riddler-answer-and-win-part-2/
Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by izuch(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
newmuzik:

correct you got it. But you didnt play by the rules but not withstanding since this is your first time I will break the rules for you. Please send your email to browngarrimail@gmail.com

what network do u use?
Very important next time if you miss the rule you wont qualify

I've sent it, waiting....... Thnks in anticipation
Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by newmuzik: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
izuch:

I've sent it, waiting....... Thnks in anticipation

Its been noted sir. What network do you use. sent you a mail....
Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by newmuzik: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Izuch has won.
Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by newmuzik: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Next riddle will be posted soon stay tuned to www.browngarri.com
Re: Solve The Riddle And Win N2,000 Recharge Card Of Any Network; Izuch won by izuch(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
newmuzik:
Izuch has won.
Geezus!!!!!!!!!!!!! NA true oh!!!!!!! 1500, 100 then 400 MTN!!!! No be joke oh!!! I got all via E-mail!!!! I've never won anything before oh!!! *Dancing a combo of shoki and etigidi*

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Out In This Situation / Footballers Can Lie O O O / Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.