Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband (3967 Views)

Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos) / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle / How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Nollywood superstar has been on and off the set. She is currently married to her foreign love Mr McDermott and they are blessed with a baby boy.....

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by vjsmiles: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
THIS GIRL HAS A SPIT OUT RESEMBLANCE OF NIYOLA... embarassed

...... grin

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by delishpot: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok.
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by drnairalov: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
the pics on the left tho...the baby get as e be.. any ways cute baybee...she no dey act again self
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Another

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
This man is old and he looks Trapped.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by nellykidies(f): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
so this fine girl dat i admire alot went and married white man.they look happy thogh
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pretty

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Marry your own make we see...approco coconut head... embarassed
nellykidies:
so this fine girl dat i admire alot went and married white man.they look happy thogh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by pweetixandy: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
So she is married...her style get as e be. See what they are doing to a newborn.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by pretydiva(f): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
I so luv dis lady. Luv her complexion n d way she acts. Her child is cute
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hahahhahahahahha...I love her sha..#black is beautiful..
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Airforce1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Begonia(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why are the 2 users above laughing at her

@Op; She has a beautiful family. Though, I don't get the idea behind the glasses the little boy is wearing.
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who b dat fool wey dey lick cream??

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Same here too dear, maybe she wants it to look unique since she and her husband are already putting on one... Are you married?
Begonia:
Why are the 2 users above laughing at her

@Op; She has a beautiful family. Though, I don't get the idea behind the glasses the little boy is wearing.
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Begonia(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Same here too dear, maybe she wants it to look unique since she and her husband are already putting on one... Are you married?

No, I'm not. Why do you ask
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nothing really just that so many couple always want there kids to also look like them especially when they want to take pictures and all that. If you check you'll understand what i mean though.
Begonia:

No, I'm not. Why do you ask
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Begonia(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Nothing really just that so many couple always want there kids to also look like them especially when they want to take pictures and all that. If you check you'll understand what i mean though.

Hmm.. Okay, I just feel it's a bit unnecessary.
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very unnecessary. But its fun though.
Begonia:

Hmm.. Okay, I just feel it's a bit unnecessary.
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nutase: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
oyibo don cheat us oooooo....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am yet to come to terms with a black woman marrying a white man.

I used to like this lady a lot. My spec of woman. Now it is Yvonne Nelson...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by amokeme(f): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
beautiful wife, cute baby.. they look happy..
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Antanananovic: 6:33am On Mar 05, 2015
The baby boy is growing..I have seen the picture on the left some years back on nairaland by a poster who said the baby looks like a "tadpole"..I guess the poster will be surprised to find out that the young boy is now handsome and healthy..Kudos to his parents..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
They are happy.. kiss
amokeme:
beautiful wife, cute baby.. they look happy..
Re: Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband by amokeme(f): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
pastorKosiso:
They are happy.. kiss
I don't know them personally to tell if they are or not, the picture is all I can see.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Sad Abandoned American Girlfriend Releases Photos / Nigerian Man Dance Happily Inside The Plane As He Leaves Nigeria / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.