Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Does Friendship Mean To You. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does Friendship Mean To You. (2725 Views)

Some People Underestimate What They Mean To You (pics) / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17-year-old Girl Laments / Examine Ur Self What Does Those Features On Nigeria Coat Of Arms Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Friendship Mean To You. by Dyt(f): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Mynd44:

Errr......

Is there another Mynd44 on this site?

*lost*

Re: What Does Friendship Mean To You. by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Friend: An extension of me.

1 Like

Re: What Does Friendship Mean To You. by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
snadguy007:

Arrested and prosecuted for trespassing cool

Nice Write up
May God forgive me for not reading everything cry
cheesy

You see.....
You see yasef.

1 Like

Re: What Does Friendship Mean To You. by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:

shocked shocked shocked
You did what shocked

How could you? embarassed

After I get over the shock, I would want to hear the story behind the abortion.

Sincerely, the former ME, would condemn her. But I have learnt to condemn an act without condemning the person (its not really easy I must say, 'cos we tend to expect too much from some people)

My bond friend must have felt abortion is only option she has.
smiley

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Does Friendship Mean To You. by sollex(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
In my opinion, a friend is someone you confide in, are fond of , acquinted with and also bond with as u said. In my findings, friendship has so many categories and levels. It is often defined by the parties involved. These widely depends on the bases on which such friendship is built. I will advice that we often times examine our bases for friendship. This is because it will determine how far and how successful such a friendship will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Friendship Mean To You. by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
It means sacrifice

1 Like

Re: What Does Friendship Mean To You. by kraftykc(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
A friend is simply a person I would literally die for. A person whose death would have me saying honestly wishing it was I that perished in his stead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

News Highlights For The Day / Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set? / Monday Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.