Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,404 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily (54353 Views)

Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
ifyan:

Be careful with Parallel Marketers. If you know how to deal with them, sorry is your name.

But if l may ask, have you changed the money? If not let me know.
Oh thanks a lot! Yes I have changed the money, I just wanted to know if I was cheated.
Re: Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily by ifyan(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Exchange for Dollar to Naira, 15th Tuesday February 2017

http://www.nairausd.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily by ifyan(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh thanks a lot! Yes I have changed the money, I just wanted to know if I was cheated.

You are welcome
Re: Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily by ifyan(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Exchange for Dollar to Naira, 5th Wednesday April 2017

http://www.nairausd.com/
Re: Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily by reallions(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2020
BUY AND SELL YOUR USD FX WITH US AT THE MOST UNBEATABLE PRICE!

Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government's ban on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Howeve, your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We can handle transaction up to 100000 USD and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send and receive funds both in cash and by transfers.

4. We handle all transactions in our office on the mainland.

We've got all your fx needs covered.

5. We can help pay your school fees or pay your suppliers anywhere in the US guaranteed.

6. Our rates are super affordable.

7. We can buy any volume of USD and we credit instantly.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime.

Contact us now, let's deal. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Shoprite Confirms Exit From Nigeria / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.