Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English (843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by 9jaforlife: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Empiree:
one day..if u are lucky..u will seek forgiveness for a lot of curses and insults you said about Allah and His messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him). Do unto other what you would do to yourself (Matthew 7:12)

Have you forgotten that Ifeann is two-faced? Lol. She only likes to do things but she's repulsed when you do those same things to her. She thinks it's not right the way you commented about the 3 in 1 god but she has said terrible things that can't even be compared with one about Allah and Muhammed (peace be on him). She says that you're quoting the bible but has quoted the Quran probably more than all the Muslims on NL combined. Double-dealing Evangelist cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Empiree: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

[size=5pt]Have you forgotten that Ifeann is two-faced? Lol. She only likes to do things but she's repulsed when you do those same things to her. She thinks it's not right the way you commented about the 3 in 1 god but she has said terrible things that can't even be compared with one about Allah and Muhammed (peace be on him). She says that you're quoting the bible but has quoted the Quran probably more than all the Muslims on NL combined. Double-dealing Evangelist cheesy[/size]
Honestly, we were kind of patient with her when she first surfaced on NL. Her first thread we saw was "fun fact....about Islam". We saw insults and falsehoods in their should you want you can go through the thread in her profile.

The only Muslim that seemed to be upset outright was a brother named Mrola. Not sure if i get his name right. Anyways, the brother was cautioned. But this crazy lady didn't stop. Nor did we refute rubbish she typed outright until we noticed she was getting much attention from fellow xtians, mostly bigots. We began refuting her. When she noticed many refutations, she would quickly opened another inflammatory "topics after topics". I sensed it's inappropriate to ignore.

She never defended her creed

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by 9jaforlife: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly, we were kind of patient with her when she first surfaced on NL. Her first thread we saw was "fun fact....about Islam". We saw insults and falsehoods in their should you want you can go through the thread in her profile.

The only Muslim that seemed to be upset outright was a brother named Mrola. Not sure if i get his name right. Anyways, the brother was cautioned. But this crazy lady didn't stop. Nor did we refute rubbish she typed outright until we noticed she was getting much attention from fellow xtians, mostly bigots. We began refuting her. When she noticed many refutations, she would quickly opened another inflammatory "topics after topics". I sensed it's inappropriate to ignore.

She never defended her creed

Does she really have anything to defend in that religion? They just hold on to shreds of fantasies! That's why the bigots among them choose the easy way out- bashing Islam to make their own religion look good. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

Does she really have anything to defend in that religion? They just hold on to shreds of fantasies! That's why the bigots among them choose the easy way out- bashing Islam to make their own religion look good. SMH
y don't ya stay off her thread and leave us to educate ourselves abt islam? U just derailing our thread, I want to learn more abt islam and ifeann is doing justice to dat. Shout out to tartar9 de depressed!

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by tartar9(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
y don't ya stay off her thread and leave us to educate ourselves abt islam? U just derailing our thread, I want to learn more abt islam and ifeann is doing justice to dat. Shout out to tartar9 de depressed!
"I want to learn more abt islam and ifeann is doing justice to dat"do you realise how silly your statement is so if I want to learn more about xtianity I should meet a native doctor or abubaker shekau.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
tartar9:
"I want to learn more abt islam and ifeann is doing justice to dat"do you realise how silly your statement is so if I want to learn more about xtianity I should meet a native doctor or abubaker shekau.
shekau is a better muslim dan ya re, he's practising islam d way muhammed wants it to be, violence as usual. By d way, hope ya ve surpressed ya depression?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by johnydon22(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin

Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

But she keeps inviting them by mentioning their names in a series like soldier ants... undecided
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
johnydon22:
grin grin

Asswear! women don over suffer...God help us! grin

But I sha hope that's one of the verses oga John says he's speaking for himself and that's not a command from the Lord!
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

But she keeps inviting them by mentioning their names in a series like soldier ants... undecided
I doubt if she does dat, ifeann won't mention dem names only wen dey want to derail d thread of insult her. Ifeann won't mention dem names, seemples longest time, ve missed dose smiles wink let's meet at romance section cos dis forum is too holy to contaminate.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I doubt if she does dat, ifeann won't mention dem names only wen dey want to derail d thread of insult her. Ifeann won't mention dem names, seemples longest time, ve missed dose smiles wink let's meet at romance section cos dis forum is too holy to contaminate.

My guy I'm too holy to contaminate...let's romance here kiss
Let bro Tartar alone too
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by johnydon22(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

Asswear! women don over suffer...God help us! grin

But I sha hope that's one of the verses oga John says he's speaking for himself and that's not a command from the Lord!
Both religions discriminates against women but people just turn blind eye to theirs and condemn others... its just hypocrisy.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

My guy I'm too holy to contaminate...let's romance here kiss
Let bro Tartar alone too
u wan samson me, ma political career is at stake here dearie.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Both religions discriminates against women but people just turn blind eye to theirs and condemn others... its just hypocrisy.

Not just the 2, I daresay all; only that some are more tolerant than others...but that's not the issue...wetin WE women do sef in the first instance?! angry

But I'll rather remain a woman o...it's not easier being a man grin
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u wan samson me, ma political career is at stake here dearie.

Nothing does you jare, You've always been d man!
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by tartar9(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
shekau is a better muslim dan ya re, he's practising islam d way muhammed wants it to be, violence as usual. By d way, hope ya ve surpressed ya depression?
how does this in anyway answers my question?
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Ifeann(f): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

This is an unfair comment.. I don't do that... i mention them when I have a question to ask or a story I want their opinions on..
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

This is an unfair comment.. I don't do that... i mention them when I have a question to ask or a story I want their opinions on..
I still support ya anytime anyday, u create threads on islam for us, don't mention dem even if ya want to ask questions, let dem come on d thread on dem own freewill. Seemples, go tru previous post ya will see dat dey d one insulting her for nufin. Its her right to say her mind wifout intimidation buh d muslim brodas just don't get it.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Awww....I missed it Ifeann, really sorry!

I meant you do invite them by mentioning them...i just realised it's actually OREMUSSANCTUS that mentions them by stringing their names..sorry about the mix up biko..nor vex kiss
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

I meant you do invite them by mentioning them...i just realised it's actually OREMUSSANCTUS that mentions them by stringing their names..sorry about the mix up biko..nor vex kiss
ve stopped dat long time ago, ask rilwayne001 and empiree wen last I mentioned dem moniker? Am now a new creature.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ve stopped dat long time ago, ask rilwayne001 and empiree wen last I mentioned dem moniker? Am now a new creature.

Lol...ajo anu! love you all d same wink
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Ifeann(f): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

smiley no worries buddy. .have a nice day.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

Lol...ajo anu! love you all d same wink
reason y I kip asking after tartar9 https://www.nairaland.com/2154501/what-anxiety-depression-drugs-get
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by seemples(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
reason y I kip asking after tartar9 https://www.nairaland.com/2154501/what-anxiety-depression-drugs-get

grin grin grin. From y'all antecedents, that thread is hilarious! Poor tartar...hope he's good now!

But wait o...if Baba God were mischievous and decided to pass you, Ifeann and Empiree thru one womb, that house go dey rock full time o grin
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Ifeann(f): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I still support ya anytime anyday, u create threads on islam for us, don't mention dem even if ya want to ask questions, let dem come on d thread on dem own freewill. Seemples, go tru previous post ya will see dat dey d one insulting her for nufin. Its her right to say her mind wifout intimidation buh d muslim brodas just don't get it.

Thanks oremussanctus. .hope u have been gud dude..
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by nortcentrallord(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol.. this is disgusting. . We christains know that false prophets have gone into the world. .

1 John 4:1
beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

unfortunately people who don't read the bible will fall victim.

Even tho Mohammed approves of polygamy (legalzed adultery) and sex with sex slaves ...it is only right to say Mohammed would not have approved of this especially if the man is married..
if a muslim does this that the pastor did he has to be stoned to death for adultery. .

Today's false prophets in Christianity are like Mohamed of old. Thank God they are few compared to real christians that follow the teachings of christ.
I pray for the few muslims of today who bothered to ask "why and how", for their minds to be illumined in order to accept the teachings of christ rather than follow Mohamed's way who's behavior is worst than that of the false prophets of this age. Amen.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Ifeann(f): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Today's false prophets in Christianity are like Mohamed of old. Thank God they are few compared to real christians that follow the teachings of christ.
I pray for the few muslims of today who bothered to ask "why and how", for their minds to be illumined in order to accept the teachings of christ rather than follow Mohamed's way who's behavior is worst than that of the false prophets of this age. Amen.

Some Muslims will believe the false prophet mohammed no matter the evidence u present ... false prophets amongst christains are easier to catch and expose today but Mohammed started 1400 years ago when the manuscripts which formed todays bible was not widely avaliable..he would have been caught earlier on and exposed...
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by nortcentrallord(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ifeann:

Some Muslims will believe the false prophet mohammed no matter the evidence u present ... false prophets amongst christains are easier to catch and expose today but Mohammed started 1400 years ago when the manuscripts which formed todays bible was not widely avaliable..he would have been caught earlier on and exposed...

You don't blame most muslims actually especially our Nigerian brothers. Most of'em are illiterates hence they take all that they are told to be true especially as they are quickly told that a slight on Mohamed is a slight against God while
Their leaders really have no idea about the real life history of Mohamed hence, they are living in chains even in their perceived "freedom"
The very reason they don't want western education especially for their women because their women will want a freedom from the shackles of Islam once they are educated because they will ask questions that will expose the truth.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by Ifeann(f): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You don't blame most muslims actually especially our Nigerian brothers. Most of'em are illiterates hence they take all that they are told to be true especially as they are quickly told that a slight on Mohamed is a slight against God while
Their leaders really have no idea about the real life history of Mohamed hence, they are living in chains even in their perceived "freedom"
The very reason they don't want western education especially for their women because their women will want a freedom from the shackles of Islam once they are educated because they will ask questions that will expose the truth.

Interesting I have discussed about islam and it's mostly illiterate adherents. .

I know that northern Nigeria which is predominantly muslim has one of the highest illiteracy population in the world..u are very correct.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by PastorKun(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Interesting I have discussed about islam and it's mostly illiterate adherents. .

I know that northern Nigeria which is predominantly muslim has one of the highest illiteracy population in the world..u are very correct.

But we still have phd holders and even children of the elite joining isis and other islamic terror organisations, I think the problem goes far beyond mere illiteracy.
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by sorextee(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Stab someone 15 times and d person still dey alive?? cry
Re: Spirit Of Islam Makes Man Stab Wife 15 Times For Wanting To Learn English by kinibigdeal(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2015
oops!!! ifean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: You And Your Foundation / Of Moses, Yahshua And Passover / Intriguing Facts about Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.