Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (34251 Views)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
photochop icandesign.com
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Human raping carrot since 0000 century and production of human like carrot. Some white women will carry carrot for colour film to sort theirself and why won't u av a product like dis ? grin
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by aminae: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
I can manage them but because of the finger nail of the hand on the first pic I will not.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by wemmy01(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
na vitamin A, nothing concern me with the shape
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by goshen26: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
this is lonely babes
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by rashygenius: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaii this one strong oo,waris all this shits?#The owner of the farm should be question cos the way i dey see tinz here b like say the owner of the farm don use people for ferterlizing his crops cheesy
c wetin nollywood do my broda

too much of nollywood no gud
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by adahgold(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2015
I will eat it... No shaking #kelakwo
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2015
pastorwilly:
Hmmm ninja don dey change oooh...cariot nowadays dey resimbly human beings...how person go fit eat dis one.....but wait if those cariot comes from one farm then owner needs some explainations ooooooh.....can't even look at it
END THINGS
bros,talk true,did you copy missEse's commentwink angry grin
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by femolala001(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2015
lomaxx:
Those carrots look quite gay.

Do u knw the meaning of gay?
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by tsharp(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
fake
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
The market women and the mallams who sell these carrots to us would have actually detached them from their sockets befor selling to people. So one way or the other you would eaten weirder ones.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by chronique(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Maybe they buried people in the farm where the carrots were harvested from. There aint no way I'm eating anyone one of them. Too weird to be normal.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by nkkystel(f): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Kini eleyi! Heeeeeeeaaaaaaiiii!
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by kekeolu(f): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
These are indeed weird! !! !!!. ops is it all from the same farm? Blooooooood of Jesus. Ritual thinz sha!
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Seems human being impregnated the mother of those carrots. Who knows?
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by toprealman: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
lomaxx:
Those carrots look quite gay.
MUST YOU BRING YOURSELF ALL THE TIME? WHAT IS GAY ABOUT THEM?
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by cydon1234: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm carrots has nw becom humans*male $ female*change finx on point
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Chu! ...shocked , carrots sef get 'shoki shoki' family?
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by layinkakeem(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
WTFFFF !!!!
The carrot gooon self get pussy !!! Lmffaaaaooo,
Maybe the farmer offend AYE !
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Merryglad(f): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
simplemach:
Person fit chop dis one carry belle ooooo!
cheesy
simplemach:
Person fit chop dis one carry belle ooooo!
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by 989900: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
We share about 50% of our DNA with Bananas, and I guess carrots too.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by 989900: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2015
chronique:
Maybe they buried people in the farm where the carrots were harvested from. There aint no way I'm eating anyone one of them. Too weird to be normal.

I think it is scientifically possible.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by runtinxnigga(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
I can't fit shout Lol... This is strange, looking at it alone, it looks evil not to talk of eating.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by omoodeogere(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
THAT IS Y JUDAS EAT CARROT[b]THAT IS Y JUDAS EAT CARROT[/b]THAT IS Y JUDAS EAT CARROT
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Abayor7: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
MissEse:
Not looking good!
If all these are from one farm, the owner should be questioned!

alright

grin
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by breathless(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
BWGISTdotCOM:
Nature can be freaky sometimes. Would you indulge?
http://bwgist.com/relationship/romantic-or-scary-would-you-eat-this-photos/

Eat them and become what they are.

Like they say, you're what you eat.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by wangdu: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
chai wehtin be this? doe it even exist? shocked.
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Freksy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
BWGISTdotCOM:
Nature can be freaky sometimes. Would you indulge?
http://bwgist.com/relationship/romantic-or-scary-would-you-eat-this-photos/

They are genetically modified to those shapes.

The question is: do you eat genetically modified products?
Re: Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) by Joshuadon: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Carrot is carrot. . . Dirty minds.

dirty minds indeed?? INNOCENT CARROTS ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 / Hausa Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.