Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. (20157 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her / Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by Defcon1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
People,food poisoning in the medical parlance does not necessarily mean food contamination with so called Juju.

It usually means contamination with harmful micro-organisms like bacteria,viruses etc...giving rise to symptoms such as,diarrhoea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness etc

Food poisoning usually happens when you consume leftovers or meals prepared with poor hygiene

Please don't be quick to blame his "enemies" and village people
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by pazino: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
sleemoon:

Yup...

ok
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by Honestagbons(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thank God for his life
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by Emmasonic4me: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Defcon1:
People,food poisoning in the medical parlance does not necessarily mean food contamination with so called Juju.

It usually means contamination with harmful micro-organisms like bacteria,viruses etc...giving rise to symptoms such as,diarrhoea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness etc

Food poisoning usually happens when you consume leftovers or meals prepared with poor hygiene

Please don't be quick to blame his "enemies" and village people

Thank God u salvaged the misconception. I was about to do that before I saw your post.
Funny how most people here didn't get the meaning of food poisoning. Smh

Thank God, he has recovered though. cool
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by Defcon1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Emmasonic4me:

Thank God u salvaged the misconception. I was about to do that before I saw your post.
Funny how most people here didn't get the meaning of food poisoning. Smh

Thank God, he has recovered though. cool
Thanks,bro
There are many misconceptions on here.
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by Hawlahscho(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
favoured234:

Food poisoning actually means eating contaminated food. It doesn't really mean food that rat poison was added to.
Maybe the food was not stored properly for a while. Lets say he bought salad from KFC and left it for too long on set, microorganisms can grow on it and when consumed can cause the illness. In such case who poisoned him?

You're a suspect! cool
And that ur last question, You must answer it when u get to court of law.
explicit number 1: you mentioned rat poison, how sure are u it kills human?? that means you've used it for human (s) b4, for that only, you're "a gunners" "I mean u don go"

explicit number 2: Due to d amendment made in 2004, Nigerian constitution does not allow to mention any body or company's name while saying smth negative, you mentioned KFC and u said micro organism use live inside their salad abi? good! you're a gunners again.

BRIBE ME OR I ARREST YOU. cool
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You're a suspect! cool
And that ur last question, You must answer it when u get to court of law.
explicit number 1: you mentioned rat poison, how sure are u it kills human?? that means you've used it for human (s) b4, for that only, you're "a gunners" "I mean u don go"

explicit number 2: Due to d amendment made in 2004, Nigerian constitution does not allow to mention any body or company's name while saying smth negative, you mentioned KFC and u said micro organism use live inside their salad abi? good! you're a gunners again.

BRIBE ME OR I ARREST YOU. cool

Don't be offended. It was just an example afterall rat poison cannot kill rabbit talk more of humans. As for the bribe I go buy suya for you lol
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by Hawlahscho(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
favoured234:

Don't be offended. It was just an example afterall rat poison cannot kill rabbit talk more of humans. As for the bribe I go buy suya for you lol

grin cos na u ni o, I no dey collect bribe o grin
Re: Photo: Actor/comedian Funky Mallam Survives Food Poisoning. by sleemoon(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
pazino:

you trade B.O?

Are you still trading on B.O? Which platform are you using? Am currently using a B.O robot to trade...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) / Stanley Ayanele: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa / Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.