Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" (20099 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by timidapsin(m): 1:11am On Feb 24, 2017
''Did You Give Me Life? Who Gave You The Right To Save Me'' - Frustrated Nigerian Man Who Locked Himself Inside His House And Set It On Fire Angry Asks His Saviors Who Saved Him From Killing Himself

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsTjUb-UvvU&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by timidapsin(m): 1:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Shocking
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by purplesummer(f): 3:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Lol. The suicide attempt didn't even make him lose his sense of humour.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by sosy25: 4:21am On Feb 24, 2017
I'll assist you to sell this plot of land later.
mykelmeezy:

6 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by sinistermind(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2017
And i'll him? "Did you give yourself life? So you don't have the right to take you own life"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by cosmatika(m): 4:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Since this administration took over power, there has been a lot of suicides and attempted suicides. And Bubu doesn't give a hoot

7 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Jeffrey12(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2017
If you never wanted anyone to save you, why setting the house on fire, when you can just easily hang yourself and no one will notice...

RECESSION!!!

7 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by hakeem4(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Arrest this guy joor , how do you want to escape this recession? We are in it together

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by philtex(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Lol. Madness...
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Bovy7: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2017
He should have been left

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Itz that bad... God help us in Naija.

People willing to take their own life because situations have gone sour... People can barely eat now.

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by bercarray(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by ta4ba3(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2017
It only happens when u smoke ikale weed
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2017
He is insane

The man funny, he dey ask if him thief grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Iphone5: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Another Buhari Supporter on the verge of committing Suicide
undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by izzou(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2017
angry

He doesn't deserve to be called a nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by xynerise: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
They should have allowed him. It is his fundamental human right lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by NNVanguard(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Not really funny at all. A repeat of 1984 scary woes.

Enough supporting PDP or APC party of old men and recycled political cronies.

Join The New Nigeria Vanguard!

While many of us are sitting down by our keyboards complaining, other young, intelligent and resourceful Nigerians have begun taking steps.

We have no affiliations or sponsors.
We are young Nigerians who will defy the anomaly.
Do not be left out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by LAFO: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
The guy may still kill himself later.

I hope he doesn't
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by bercarray(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
sinistermind:
And i'll him? "Did you give yourself life? So you don't have the right to take you own life"
I swear u took the response right from my mouth I was about to say same thing
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by berrystunn(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Edo man grin grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Emmy3(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Somewhere in Delta State
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by oloriLFC(f): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Do it again na or why are you still delaying? The owner of life will be waiting
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Pylony(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
A clear sign of emotional disorder in need of serious help and not mockery.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Notatribalist(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Heard them speaking Edo language, chain,I really miss home.
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Lanretoye(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
them wan control your life,meanwhile no be them give you the life.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by nNEOo(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Clear throat....arrest him for attempted suicide
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Ekpekus(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
This one strong o grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Omojudy: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Na the house he wan burn na em dey pain the supposed savior's. But seriously why people dey choose to die by burning themselves in another person's building?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos / Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS / Security Operatives Foil Attempted Arson At Onitsha Shoprite Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.