Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) (2924 Views)

What Is Dis????....one Big Monster Male Puppy For Sale...video Attached / My Female Caucasian Puppy Growing Into A Big Monster For Sale / You Will Not Believe Your When You See This Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by ojay72(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2015
A super-sized pit bull named ‘Hulk’ – may not be your average pet, but the owner, A 24-year-old mum sees no problem in letting her child play with him.Mrs Grennan, who lives in New Hampshire in the US with her husband, said:

“They go through enormous amounts of training and are more used to going up against multiple grown men and hearing loud noises.”So the little things a kid might do to startle a regular dog isn’t going to phase ours at all.”

The couple run a business supplying security pets to celebrities and the wealthy. Onlookers were left stunned when they saw
Lisa’s three-year-old toddler playing with the family’s 12-stone monster pit bull, but she insists that the mammoth hound is misunderstood.
He is only tough on bad guys but he loves kids: she said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/would-you-your-child-play-5262008

Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by 175(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2015
This is Seunistic. . .lover of dogs!
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by ojay72(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2015
I no fit shout... This dog fit swallow my pikin.
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by ggrin(f): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
My pikin kwa

This beast fit swallow me sefgringringrin

I hate DOGSangryangry

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
How you go take restrain this animal.

That posture with the girl na quarter to something else

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by countsparrow: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Dis dog is huge, would really love to own a pitbull someday, but after reading some strange things about dem, I think I am starting to have a change of heart...
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2015
You will understand this better of you realize how dogs live in the wild. They live in packs and see each member as a family hence the dogs see the owners as the leaders of the pack (this is taught early while the dog is a pup) and the dog is brought up to be loyal. When the kid comes along, the dog understands that the child is a part of that pack and so will be loved and protected the same way.

Hell, that child is safer with the dog than the crazy people we call baby sitters or house maids. Atleast this one won't molest the child. And I wait for the person that is not in the family that will try to hurt the child while the dog is around...the dog might even take the child's side against the parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2015
This dog's appearance no be child's play o
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Me I cannot oooo.

We have read how monster companions like this one eventually turned against their owners to wreck havoc.
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by kingzx0(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Capital NO, not even in ma dreams. Though I love dogs but this one never.
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by MissEse: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
Dogs can't just hurt their owners. Although they play with their teeth

I love dogs
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by pwerrymansion(f): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't have any slightest knowledge on dogs, but this? Mba! Well, oyibo sabi better. They'll still be the one to come tell a different story how it mauled their kids or that of a relative.
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
angry angry

Ugly cute thing.
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by deanoffaculty: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Cheeesuuuusss!!!
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by wheezyoung(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2015
I love this stud cool
Re: Would You Allow This Monster Around Your Child? (Photos) by ebenson90(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
This dogs is as loyal to a fault and would die for his family.....you guys can check the breeders IG handle to watch him with kids...IG@DARKDYNASTYK9 His name is HULK

(1) (Reply)

Solid Piebald Male Boerboel Puppies For Sale!!! / Female Caucasian Shepherd Puppies / Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.